Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Rashmi's Story... (Page 3)

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
well said sachi di.. i agree.. they are showing a really nice and eye opening track..

they are following sp's new soch... and its gud to see them following this new soch.. i too hope they'll show sumthing wich will change lives actually!! wich wil make ppl realize certain things!

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Thank you all for replying... I enjoyed reading all your comments...

and I agree with all of you at some point... Singhanias are the one to be blamed here as of now... they haven't inquired abt the guy nor about the family... they are still thinking that Rishta's can be done the same old way.. Shankhari can bring good one & all they have to do is to say Yes... but time is changing... it's no more Dadaaji's Jamane now... so, yes a proper inquiry shud be done... and now is the situation where Rashmi has fallen for that guy... if they find anything worng with family now... then it wud be difficult to call off for Marriage & it will be difficult for Rashmi too...

Another point I am loooking here is thru Rashmi... She sopke with Suraj & rejected him coz their likings are different... she felt Suraj is not a good match for her... she might be right... but the issue here is... is she right in selecting Nikhil?? Nikhil called her in Club and she didn't find anything worng in that in spite of coming from a conservative famiy... coz she is not in a state to think otherwise... she kinda likes the freedom & that she will get being with him... she is in her own world of Fantacies... is this the only thing matters in Boy to look for?

she isn't mature enough to think all this... and hence she reprents many girls at her age... falling for a guy just by outer chamak dhamak at age of 18-19 and later on ends up paying for the affection...

I loved wat u said di!
if we are thinking from rashmis POV;... just consider this... she is from a conservative family.. wer she is made to obey all rules blindly... but she is fond of becoming modern.. she likes nikhil bcoz of his luks, his attitude, his nature... wen she refused suraj.. it was bcoz she felt that she cudnt have adjusted wid him.. n i ges she was right.. it was a question of her life.. wen she is a freedom loving girl... she cant b made to stay in a cage... n if she is.. she is bound to rebel at some point of tym..

next.. about the tamak jhamak... i completely agree wid charu di that ppl are fascinated by money.. even in the other show im watching.. a similar track is up... but WHY will singhanias run after money... i mean there might b sooo many guys... who might b decently rich for rashmi... y only nikhil...
here i agree wid vini di.. sooo many rishte came.. but only nikhils clicked.. so its destiny.. if its destiny.. destiny will decide rashmis fate... now.. as far as we noe.. nikhil is the modern guy.. but he isnt bad... no negative trait as of now.. so may b rashmi might be right!

now comes the point that shud singhanias have enquired.. of course.. how can u marry ur girl child off lyk this?? widout even enquiring.. dats really not so good.. not right at all... believing shankari is not bad... but being soo excited that only in a meetin u decide ur girls fate.. is horrible..

last point... i dont now wat i blabbered out here.. i wrote wat i felt.. no offence to any1.. just wrote wat i felt..

@sachi.. dis is my first post wich is soo big.. sry if it has faults or it jumps from one topic to other or its pointless!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08saru.gpvlaks

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i like this track bec. ppl. do get fooled easily with chamak dhamak ..money , good looking guy, palatial haveli, what else do girls want? i'll not say it's rashmi's fault...but singhania's should have done some enquiry , specially when they were doubtful abt the rishta from the beginning..they blindly trusted Shankari, which is wrong...n howcome they fixed the rishta without seeing their home and lifestyle? at least the tilak should have happened in nikhil's house...now they r totally stuck..they cannot say no and they don't want to go ahead with this rishta bec. nothing seems right...the family's lifestyle, values, traditions, nikhil's wish of going abroad, early marriage.

yes di i totally agree with uuu
reshmi is not matured or she is not behaving like a matured girl...
i dont think any of the parents will truly believe in any one like shankari thai who bring rishta?
parents should get a clear knowledge about the other personsss
india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
g3 is on a Express train to get her daughter married at any cost without realising the consequences-QuestionQuestion  Question why her most of the people will see hazar rishte before they get THAT IDEAL BAHU but when it comes to their daughters first rishta whatever it is has to click-coz they want 2 rid her off-Jawan ladki ghar pe acchi nahin lagti hai...UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy Its the same thing here-G3  wants rashmi out before anyone comments !!!!!!1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita__charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=india2050]g3 is on a Express train to get her daughter married at any cost without realising the consequences-QuestionQuestion  Question why her most of the people will see hazar rishte before they get THAT IDEAL BAHU but when it comes to their daughters first rishta whatever it is has to click-coz they want 2 rid her off-Jawan ladki ghar pe acchi nahin lagti hai...UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy Its the same thing here-G3  wants rashmi out before anyone comments !!!!!!1
[/QUOTE\

agreed ! even now they r acting foolish..it's the question of their daughter's life, to hell with what society will think ! if they think this is not the right rishta for rashmi then they must decide NOW ! as of now , they dun have a reason to reject the rishta coz therez nothing bad abt being open minded..everyone's lifestyle is different...and then the most imp. thing, rashmi wants it that way ! if they went ahead with sooraj's rishta, rashmi will be sad n everyone else will be enjoying the havan's and yoga talk ROFL what's the point? again daddaji is onto "bache kuch nahi samajhte, ye hum bade hi samajhte hai" Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze_vinita_moonlight08

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india2050

g3 is on a Express train to get her daughter married at any cost without realising the consequences-QuestionQuestion  Question why her most of the people will see hazar rishte before they get THAT IDEAL BAHU but when it comes to their daughters first rishta whatever it is has to click-coz they want 2 rid her off-Jawan ladki ghar pe acchi nahin lagti hai...UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy Its the same thing here-G3  wants rashmi out before anyone comments !!!!!!1

so true...Confused but why only g3?? its the story of every mother... infact rajshree also did the same thing during akshara's time..  the moment their daughter is eligible for marriage all mothers starts worrying n wants them to get settled in their life as soon as possible... n yaha toh the rishta had come from their trustworthy shankari tai... so without doing any investigation on their part they blindly ask them to come n see the girl... n obviously nobody wants their daughter to get rejected n hence it automatically clicks them... n wen everything is finalized they r now bothered about its consequences...Ouch

but i agree with charu di...Clap if in case they get to know that the guy is bad they better don't think abt the society... i think ur daughter is more important than ur society ...ppl will come n criticize, enjoy the gossiping, n then forget it in some days.. but their daughter had to suffer her whole life in the name of society... Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

Go to top