teetti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
salam
aaj ka epi bhi acha tha..but maan sir k zyada scene nhi thay...is liyen maan ko bht miss kiya😉...geet ki mehndi bht achi thi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah...Episode Was Good..But Missed Maaneet Romance..

Geet Ki mehndi B Achi Thi..

Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
W. Salam. True. Geets Mehandi and Maan trying to have a look at Geets mehandi- both are cute dear.
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello teetti ðŸ˜Š

Not much Maan in today's episode! I seriously, do not like the whole Dev and Nandini situation. Whenever there is a girl in Dev's life that 'love tune' starts playing. 

I found Mamma Ji rather funny today.  Also today we saw that he looks up to Biji as both his Sister and Mother figure. Today was a close call, he was tailing in on the truth that Geet and Maan are trying to hide.

I loved how Geet and Maan made an effort to rekindle or start a spark of love between Pammi and Teji. I am sure they will do more in future episodes. My heart goes out to Pammi. . . especially when she said: Nahi, bas ithni si bhook thi.

If I am not mistaken, Adi Sir will be in tomorrow's episode and he brings the Sargi. I am glad that we get to see Adi. I miss him, Pinky, Anni, Dadi Maa, and the rest of the gang.