India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

To bail or not to bail... (Page 3)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@nina : if u watched the episode u would remember that it was adarsh who lied about jai to the police n when P n police asked him again adarsh again lied...prof stood silent bec he saw that as a brother's sacrifice..,n the crime only affects an individual or a family but here adarsh has taken bribes and has okeyed many unworthy loans which will adversely effect the bank n the society...n there prof thought jai is feeling remorse but here adarsh isn't feeling any but is going on lying ...

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

@nina : if u watched the episode u would remember that it was adarsh who lied about jai to the police n when P n police asked him again adarsh again lied...prof stood silent bec he saw that as a brother's sacrifice..,n the crime only affects an individual or a family but here adarsh has taken bribes and has okeyed many unworthy loans which will adversely effect the bank n the society...n there prof thought jai is feeling remorse but here adarsh isn't feeling any but is going on lying ...

Did jai feel remorse in the end..No he had no remorse...A crime does not see remorse and justice is blind and sees facts...

By staying quiet is also a crime knowing well that your son is making a sacrifice and not sticking to the truth...

This is just my POV..I am sure you will disagree..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by dhakarn

Did jai feel remorse in the end..No he had no remorse...A crime does not see remorse and justice is blind and sees facts...

By staying quiet is also a crime knowing well that your son is making a sacrifice and not sticking to the truth...

This is just my POV..I am sure you will disagree..
I do rem, before they reached the station - the decision was made between sax's through their eyes of what wil be done at the station too.
So to be honest I do not think it was Adharsh' s decision alone. so I agree.. that Shyaam could have given the same treatment to Jai too.

ninahegde Senior Member
ninahegde
ninahegde

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Here what i meant is Saxena s are very much focussed on right or wrong. It was not applied when Jai was let free. In turn Jai insulted Adarsh and Komal very badly at the end. Even Arushi did wrong by marrying a married man to take revenge on her sister. Where is all the Sanskar and principles?

I strongly feel Adarsh should be punished. He has done a crime and it will set a bad moral on the society if not punished.

I didnt like the way the Professor handled the situation. Instead of finding a solution to the problem, prof and pratigya are acusing him and giving only bashans which is pathetic to watch.They are sympathising themselves. It makes the situation worst and his son drift away from him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top