Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey carisma thanks for this topic.Adarsh didnt deserve any kind of mercy he himself has done crime and he is putting all the blame on Shaymu.He is not feeling sorry for his actions,so no bail from my side.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mitu_ thumbnail
i think he sould be punished  what he did .  
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i think he shuld be punished for not only this purpose but also for insulting his parents in polibe station...so double punishment for him.
ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What exactly are Prof principles because as far as I see it his ego seems to be his biggest vice...Where was his principles when they signed a false statement to release Jai...They did it because of relationship and nothing about what is right and standing for truth..😭
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No he don't deserve to b bailed out as he has no remorse whatsoever n is still lying shamelessly...he not only betrayed the bank but also the society n country by OKing many illegal loans which could have adverse effect on the society
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@nina : if u watched the episode u would remember that it was adarsh who lied about jai to the police n when P n police asked him again adarsh again lied...prof stood silent bec he saw that as a brother's sacrifice..,n the crime only affects an individual or a family but here adarsh has taken bribes and has okeyed many unworthy loans which will adversely effect the bank n the society...n there prof thought jai is feeling remorse but here adarsh isn't feeling any but is going on lying ...
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

@nina : if u watched the episode u would remember that it was adarsh who lied about jai to the police n when P n police asked him again adarsh again lied...prof stood silent bec he saw that as a brother's sacrifice..,n the crime only affects an individual or a family but here adarsh has taken bribes and has okeyed many unworthy loans which will adversely effect the bank n the society...n there prof thought jai is feeling remorse but here adarsh isn't feeling any but is going on lying ...

Did jai feel remorse in the end..No he had no remorse...A crime does not see remorse and justice is blind and sees facts...

By staying quiet is also a crime knowing well that your son is making a sacrifice and not sticking to the truth...

This is just my POV..I am sure you will disagree..
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: starlight123

Did jai feel remorse in the end..No he had no remorse...A crime does not see remorse and justice is blind and sees facts...

By staying quiet is also a crime knowing well that your son is making a sacrifice and not sticking to the truth...

This is just my POV..I am sure you will disagree..

I do rem, before they reached the station - the decision was made between sax's through their eyes of what wil be done at the station too.
So to be honest I do not think it was Adharsh' s decision alone. so I agree.. that Shyaam could have given the same treatment to Jai too.

ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here what i meant is Saxena s are very much focussed on right or wrong. It was not applied when Jai was let free. In turn Jai insulted Adarsh and Komal very badly at the end. Even Arushi did wrong by marrying a married man to take revenge on her sister. Where is all the Sanskar and principles?

I strongly feel Adarsh should be punished. He has done a crime and it will set a bad moral on the society if not punished.

I didnt like the way the Professor handled the situation. Instead of finding a solution to the problem, prof and pratigya are acusing him and giving only bashans which is pathetic to watch.They are sympathising themselves. It makes the situation worst and his son drift away from him.