Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why was Aham scared of the train conductor?

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode had Aham and Gopi separated from the rest of the family and they ended up on the train without their train tickets.  Aham's reaction to being on the train without the tickets was not typical of his character.

He is the great Aham Parag Modi..head of the Modi industries.  He is rich, powerful, arrogant, confident and used to telling people what to do.  From what Jigar said the other day the Modis are used to travelling abroad.  Then why was he scared?  He kept calling the conductor "sir".  He had done nothing wrong.   The penalty for riding without a ticket is usually a fine...he is rich he could have easily paid for the fine.  If he was jailed...again he is rich I am sure the Modis have high power lawyers at their disposal to take care of any legal issues. 

His reaction wasn't "AHAM"   It was the reaction of a normal young man not the Aham Parag Modi.

The dialogue writers are usually great in the language but they totally got it wrong today. 

bad! bad! bad!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
will have to agree with u shelly, i wonder whats wrong with the cv now a days
ShellJA thumbnail
Ayesha,

seems like everything about SW was rushed.  They missed a lot of details! 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yup they rushed everything
i think they spent time on a vacation rather than shooting so many thats why the show is dull and boring

dn't actually think the swiss trip is good
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i suppose he has never been put in that situation before, a situation arise if you are in charge you deal with it whereas if you at someone elses mercy then you have to humble n try avoid a situation
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like to think aham was worried about gopi. He would have fine if he got hurled off to a jail cell for a few hours, but gopi? Aham knows gopi would crack, if she had to stay in a enclosed space with some unsavory foreign folks. And he wouldn't have been able to look after her as I think they keep men and women separate in Switzerland Jails.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Though I've still to watch the episode, I'll have to agree with you.

Maybe it's the CVs way of showing the mellowing of Ahem. There's no other explanation as a successful person, a successful businessman at that, their level of confidence is such that they can handle any situation with poise.

Maybe he got flustered as his mother shouted at him for the first time & he didn't relish a repeat performance 😆

They should've done the HDDCS scene 😳 ðŸ˜‰ But maybe Gopi would've fainted with shock 🤣
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
THANK YOU!!

Someone else who saw it my way

I was watching that scene with a huge frown. Ahem was almost like a stuttering child.
Im sure that on previous buisness trips, things haven't gone 100% smoothly.
Often busses and trains are missed. But he was so flustered today

And if it was so important to go find Koki, why didn't the great Ahem Modi take his wife and go look for his mommy as soon as they entered the train?
Why did they just sit down in that one compartment?

If they had to set up the situation, they CV's could have done a better job

Yuks
ShellJA thumbnail
Yuks - the scene was very sloppy.  Usually the CVs are very good at being true to Aham .  They are always sloppy with other things and is expected.  

What Suk Suki and Rana are suggesting are plausible explanations but we are reading too much into it. 

They always set up all sorts of stupid situations that make absolutely no sense just to get Gopi into trouble...or for the  sake of the kalakari. 

They are usually really good at being true to each character even though they don't develop them.   Maybe the CVs were feeling rushed with all SW scripts! 
ShellJA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hamzanuha

Though I've still to watch the episode, I'll have to agree with you.

Maybe it's the CVs way of showing the mellowing of Ahem. There's no other explanation as a successful person, a successful businessman at that, their level of confidence is such that they can handle any situation with poise.

Maybe he got flustered as his mother shouted at him for the first time & he didn't relish a repeat performance 😆

They should've done the HDDCS scene 😳 ðŸ˜‰ But maybe Gopi would've fainted with shock 🤣

Rana what is HDDCS ?