KAJEN ~Destined2Love541~ TumblrNote-Page92 :D - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Sary-

Fatty that's not only the case with family :P it's duniya waloon ka haal too =) WEEE!

And Moni I don't post my shit anywhere like CGs :P I posted in KSG AT but I think Mehaki posted them in new CG for KSG show =))
Get one thing straight Sahar,,I was dieing to use KSG's avi's from his new show and the other party had made it..I didn't use it cuz I had faith in your KSG mania that you will make it and I was right and trust me your avi's are the BEST..So your avi's are not 'shit' they're level is way above that
Originally posted by -Trish-

Yeah but KSG is not some pimp who keeps on cheating right..I can't bear one word against him..and we still don't know his side of story..he's never gonna say it so i'm never gonna blame him..and i don't care about the other fan group man.They spoil my mood..🤢

Woah woah woah, chill jaanu!! I was just implying that it was their excuse that KaJen were having an affair. True, we don't know his side of the story but we shouldn't interfere. He's a human being with feelings as well like the rest of us
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

i wqs moving the imp stuffs 4m pc 2 lappyy😳

You know how to do that? My brother's always done that for me
Jaanus..Do you think its a good idea for me to change my username?..I have another gud one in head..But I am a bit hesitant because I got everything on IF with the current username..Help me please..
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Yeah but KSG is not some pimp who keeps on cheating right..I can't bear one word against him..and we still don't know his side of story..he's never gonna say it so i'm never gonna blame him..and i don't care about the other fan group man.They spoil my mood..🤢

Woah woah woah, chill jaanu!! I was just implying that it was their excuse that KaJen were having an affair. True, we don't know his side of the story but we shouldn't interfere. He's a human being with feelings as well like the rest of us
[/QUOTE]
Shollyy.It's just get damn defensive when it comes to KSG..LOL but their theory makes me laugh when Karan came back Jen KaJen weren't friends when they got a slap on their faces they make up stuff that they were dating..Mad people..I agree there some things which I like to keep with my myself and family

Le Moni - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/633

And Naaz ji main kyon weird hoon 🤔
kyunkii u talk behki behki n dooo shocking harkatein😆
Trish why are you so gussa today:S

Actually strange nahi pagal hoon ðŸ˜Ž LMFAO I know I am loony today ðŸ¤” I think I have finally lost it 🤣

may I know Miss sary ..why was that bye bye msg was their for u from jenny u r here only ..
😕
Originally posted by arluver4life

Jaanus..Do you think its a good idea for me to change my username?..I have another gud one in head..But I am a bit hesitant because I got everything on IF with the current username..Help me please..
Change it Amal...People who you are friends with in their buddy lists your name will change automatically