~*Behooda Chat Thread #68*~ - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Sheen,

aysa hi hai issliye to dair hoi warna kab ki sathya ka group join kar chuki hoti :P hehehehehe and Geet is going fab am loving it and maryada not following regulalry but know whats happening

@sathya: whats that ? didnt get

the promo for geet usual comes here frequently..dont them talking in whisper annoy you...

tried watching maryada once but that FIL is annoying as hell...aditya needs some acting lessons..he seems forever drunk when he speaks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sheen,

aysa hi hai issliye to dair hoi warna kab ki sathya ka group join kar chuki hoti :P hehehehehe and Geet is going fab am loving it and maryada not following regulalry but know whats happening

@sathya: whats that ? didnt get

Bacha, Earthquake in MKAP forum ...was busy  reading the views..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by starlight123

the promo for geet usual comes here frequently..dont them talking in whisper annoy you...

tried watching maryada once but that FIL is annoying as hell...aditya needs some acting lessons..he seems forever drunk when he speaks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
@sheen,

why do you pay so mcuh attention to their behooda stuff just enjoy the procecdings... i love watching them so am following that show

and sathyaji Geet is far much better show than your RBO :P qasam say i just cant tolerate that girl...

sheen adi sounds nasheela na :P hehehehehe and FIL is playing his character with so much command even i hate him but his character is solid yara

i knew if you would say something bad for my shows and heros then sathya would be really happyπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Originally posted by tanthya

πŸ‘
πŸ‘

seriously if someone keeps calling me chodi it would annoy me...I have a name so use it...πŸ˜†

Tanths, do u still watch maryada??
Originally posted by tanthya

Bacha, Earthquake in MKAP forum ...was busy  reading the views..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† whats new... btw whats the hot topic now?

Cutie me is hereπŸ˜†

Hey Fati me watching  Khuda zameen pay on DVD...so far so good. Accurate depiction of conditions

seriously if someone keeps calling me chodi it would annoy me...I have a name so use it...πŸ˜†

Never Bacha...I watched the starting  episode [2-3] but now ...do not even know wht is happening aprt frm the SBB n SBS segments

@sheen,

why do you pay so mcuh attention to their behooda stuff just enjoy the procecdings... i love watching them so am following that show

and sathyaji Geet is far much better show than your RBO :P qasam say i just cant tolerate that girl...

sheen adi sounds nasheela na :P hehehehehe and FIL is playing his character with so much command even i hate him but his character is solid yara

i knew if you would say something bad for my shows and heros then sathya would be really happyπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

do you even understand wht the FIL speaks??? I dont...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

recently their honeymoon segment came on here..was watching it..interesting the girl was taking the initiative...πŸ˜ƒ  But that husband of hers is clueless and a fool...πŸ˜†

sathya nay kab maryada daikhna start kiaπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†