Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I'm very confused abt one thing, Is life really fair or unfair?Confused Sometimes when things don't go my way and I say it's not fair my parents tell me even life's not fairOuch and then sometimes when things are going really fine ppl tell me everything's fairConfused So is life fair or unfair?Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veryyyyyyyyy Confusedddddd and curioussss" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Life is . . . . . . . .

everything you want it to be!!!LOL

Life is fair sometimesBig smile, and sometimes it is not!!Ouch

That is life. It is a puzzle!!Confused

ashley1

ashley1

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Don't be confused my cutie pie JK_5. Asa Ram ji says, "Noone gets everything they wish for. Your every wish is never fulfilled. Some are fulfilled, some are half-fulfilled & some are not at all fulfilled. If every wish of everybody is fulfilled, then noone will beleive in God & the world can't be good place to live in, without beleiving in a supreme power". Be thankful & happy for what you have & don't be sad for what you didn't get. If you have roti, kapda, & makaan, you are very rich compared to other 97% of the world's population, who don't have that.
Actually, unfulfilled wishes make you a good human being, if your attitude is right & you take everything positively.

indiaforums1234

indiaforums1234

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Life is random.

Sometimes it is fair, sometimes it is unfair. It is more fair for some people, while it is not so fair for others.

You have limited control over your life because the society and your environment also affect your life.

What you can do is try as hard as possible to fight the unfairness. Do not give up and be positive.

----

Great post ashley1 Clap

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Life is full of fair and unfair Tongue Tongue Tongue

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Life is a mystery...

Life is full of ups and downs..

Life is fair most of the times...and when we feel it's unfair that is because///we dont liek what is happenign in life/didnt expect it to be this way.

Fair n unfair is just a matter of perception. Smile

and it's human nature to find life unfair in tough times..
so i say..its mostly fair..but unfair if u think of it in taht way...
look for the silver lining..when life comes accross as unfair. Smile

Willows

Willows

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JK_5

I'm very confused abt one thing, Is life really fair or unfair?Confused Sometimes when things don't go my way and I say it's not fair my parents tell me even life's not fairOuch and then sometimes when things are going really fine ppl tell me everything's fairConfused So is life fair or unfair?Ermm

i believe life is always fair, it is we human being who believe it to be unfair, when the things do not go their way or fair, when their aspirations are met, everybody has his share of luck and fairness.

The almighty to ensure equilibrium has created various checks and balances and we are tested on the same, if we fail on the checks and balances we feel life is unfair.

Traveller

Traveller

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i guess life is an adventure that all of us begin the time we are born..we find interesting things,ppl,places and sometimes there is danger lurking,
or u can also think of it as a chess game where we are the players that play around with the different aspects in life and finally we make it out to be what WE want it to be and i guess i small portion of it is handled by fate..
i think life is fair...it gives u what u have asked for and dont forget worked for..
then again lots of things happen that dont necessarily go on as we want it to be..so i guess in such cases we have to have an optimistic attitude and say that whatever happens,happens for a good solid reason..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.