Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Ambaji still showing attitude? (Page 3)

sunney Groupbie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I think daarji is the best character. Gandhi family needs some lessons on how to treat people.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged know Ambaji is kinda to put this delicately...CRAZY!
She will take some time to digest all this but I'm sure she will do the right thing for Hetal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Ambaji is really full of herself. Just because her son was ready to leave her, she's still showing attitude to Mona despite her being proven innocent. I really have no comments. Mona should definitely not apologize since it was not even her fault!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

agramathura Groupbie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunimaleed

Originally posted by agramathura

Ambaji and the rest of the Gandhi family are a nut job. Karan would do well to stay away from anyone in that family! The Bedis were so nice to them when they just showed up for the wedding. I wonder how the Gandhis would've behaved if the tables were turned...

We saw how they treat the Bedis when things go wrong for them - why remember how they just refused to talk with Daarji and stared at Mona and then taunted her later after he left? Daarji is too kind to them in fact I think he should put some sense into that Barti and show her her place...she is just damn too much ...with grown up kids she is still over protective of them...Hetal I can understand but Anukalp? he's a boy for goodness sake!
Can you imagine an elderly person asking you for forgiveness with folded hands and you just stand there? Especially, an elderly person who has not made any mistake. Isn't that was Bharti was doing...I wonder what sanskar they people have...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index