Thendral Thursday 5th May 2011 - TA gets a job!!!! (Page 3)

Ruby-86 Senior Member

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Sandz.

GW is a scholar in double act. Once she told TA about it , Men don't understand a woman's double act on keeping one intetion inside and acting otherwise outside. She is the real degree holder on this. Sooner than later Periappa will really start to dislike Lav along with Charu's parents as well. If Lav had married the other guy whom Sudha's dad has arranged, i am pretty sure that this girl would have ditched that guy for Nithish.

Something is fishy here, how did that guy know that his wife was staying at T&T house?? This makes me think that both husband and wife are acting as per Charu's words, so APD can stay longer at TA's house to stalk.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sandz.

Tamil has got a temporary job now he could fix some of his financial problem but not all. On future Tamil is going to insult by the people who has give kadan to him. How he is going to solve that issue? His temporary job salary is Rs 10,000 how he is going to solve the kadan problem with his salary. Another mistake he has make is for give back the kadan he is asking kadan to more people. I am sure that in 3-4 months Tamil will fix all of his kadan problem.

The director is showing APD as a stalker. One thing we have to understand is kumaran theory. His theory is if he show some character suspicious then the character is not the person we are looking for. I Think when they reveal the stalker to us it will be a big shock for us because the stalker might be person who we didn't except (may be Joseph) because sometimes ago Joseph visit Tamil sometimes only but now he is visiting Tamil daily. So the stalker will be Joseph or APD.

When GW tell to Lavanya that your MIL doesn't know how to treat a marumagal. The torture she give it to Thulasi the same thing Periyamma is doing to Lavanya. Periyamma doesn't try to seperate her son from Lavanya but GW only motivation is to separate her son and Thulasi. Compare to GW torture Periyamma torture is less. When GW Advice Lavanya that make your husband under your control and you are one who is having the rights at the home. Soon Lavanya is going to spoil her life by listening to
GW and I hate Lavanya when she stared Periyamma as her enemy.

There are 3 types od DIL and MIL fight:
1. Sudha vs GW
2. Thulasi vs GW
3. Lavanya vs Periyamma

Edited by ravirr73 - 05 May 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

serials2010 Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sandz!  Beginning of Lav turning into another GW - Please spare us - oru GW and padma is enough for Thendral - However this behaviour of Lavs will be her downfall too - Missy is getting too big for her boots now - Can't believe that Nits is so spineless!! 
TA getting a job at last!  Like a few of you said I will wait to celebrate till he actually goes to work!
Why o' why do T&T do this to themselves - Why when they can't solve their issues are they inviting more trouble - I do understand that APD's daughter is in trouble but surely there must be another way to help her rather than invite her to their home??  Do hope this woman is not going to be the stalker - but maybe Kumaran is showing us one of the suspects today - more will probably follow in the next few episodes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maha2us IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Nitish let himself to be manipulated when he was forced to marry Lav. Marrying a woman who made suicide threat itself is accepting to have a time-bomb in his home. But then he was manipulated by the master manipulator Charu who managed to make both Nitish and TA feel guilty.  Again Thulasi knows better as she tells APD she would fight in the life harder and not try to escape by committing suicide. Lavanya seems to get her way by threats. How is Nitish going to negotiate when Lavanya makes a suicide threat? Already he is to take some action if he has some love for himself as he would be very much choked and drained to put up with this type of wife.

vjayam Goldie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
tks sandz for the update and comments..
TA's job is in nandadam not in madurai.. he is going to madurai only to see the i wonder what is its significance of leaving T along with APD.. is something in the pipeline? or is it to give some to the stalker or will the money lenders visit TT's house?
Lav is soon going to turn Nit against her, may be land up like APD and then have to take refuge with TT...
I too hope both the reception and nit n lav party is in the same place... that wud be semma aapu and maybe they will know abt the 4 lacs from nit's friends...
but this job even if TA lands up with may create probs as C had indicated...but at least it is the start of a job for TA...maybe from here uphill for TT and the downhill for nit n lav starts...
APD's daughter had already told TA in the temple that her husband drinks and comes home so it seems to be inline with that.. still i feel that his will only turn AP in TT's favor..let us see..
hope today continues the same manner as the week...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayashri Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Good Update Sandz!
Why on earth should TA leave T alone at home along with APD? What if the drunkard comes home in the night? Last time when T was alone, TA  asked Deepa to stay with her. will he do the same this time? or since APD is there, he will not ask Deepa to stay?? Question
Something is going to go wrong after he leaves to Madurai
Lav...enough have been spoken about her in this forum and nothing to talk more...stupid think that she was the one who started all these TA & T love originally and now getting into the bracket of worst characters Pinch
Since director is so happy to put T into trouble always, Lav being tortured by her MIL will not to be shown to that bad extent...we may see it in some far future when T is in winning streak and not near futureCry

Arizes. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Nits brain will start functioing only when he comes to know about the rejected proposal brought by sudha's dad...that would be the best blow for lavanya and for nitish to make a srong view about bw and lav money minded intentions...hope at least in this case lav shd not be spared and the team does not disappoint us..
T and APD staying alone might be trivial too...or may be vital too wrt the stalker..

Theiva Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka:

I don't think this groom matter would play any important role now in Lavanya's life. Gutter senior and junior even convinced him for the money matter and made him lie to TT, if this Nitheesh is such a puppet to his wife and MIL and from the way Lavanya put a drama yesterday, this groom matter is just a small problem to selfish to convince him. She would again cry and put the blame on her mommy darling and would easily escape.She might say her Gutter mom blackmailed her to commit suicide if she does not agree. Isn't this enough for N to believe his wife b/c he loves and trusts her, but yes he would get annoyed with his MIL, but i don't expect him react harsher on them for this groom matter.

But if N's mom and Giri Prakash get to know about it, it would be very good, then aapu confirmed for the queen of Chennai. They should chase her out for this reason, and N as well if he still supports his wife. I also want TA to come to know about this groom matter. They are dragging the story around Charu to give the final aapu to her, MIL and SIL. But Charu would be safe then as she is mental and mom and daughter would bang their head, and should be made plattform cases. I am waiting to see Deepa's words to come true in the serial! Day Dreaming

Edited by Theiva - 06 May 2011 at 6:33am

Go to top