Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks 4 d update!
Finally da track is over.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deep388

Yay, I predicted correctly 👏

Although Ambaji is as toxic as a human can get...how sick, she was ready to deny her son 🤢 my only other thought other then what is going to happen on the next show is whether or not Mona will be welcomed back to her sasural...something tells me Ambaji isn't going to be so forgiving and forthcoming towards her bahu...she will not let go of all of the "sorrow" and "melodrama" that happened in her house thanks to Mona (even though she has proven her innocence)...and I don't think I would be wrong in thinking that, this woman really has it in for Mona and her family...

Agree with you it would be interesting to see how Gandhi's treat Mona now, they all need to apologize big time

@Shibu exactly I was so disappointed seeing Satnam and Vimmy talk to their daughter like this. Can't blame the others when your own parent's doesn't trust you.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for interesting update. Mona was proved right. Vimmy and Satnam are really shallow parents. Gurnaam & Darji believed Mona but not her own parents, how disappointing.
I'm sure the Karal track will show Hetal adjusting in the Bedi household.
Wonder if they will be as strict as Ambaji. Hopefully the track will include some romance of both couples to weave some magic in between the adjustments.
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the update yaar :D
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice, fast-paced epi.  Thanks for the update.  I didn't like the way the whole lot of them treated Mona and I wish Monalp would leave that prison they live in.  Also is Bharti God?  Why does her husband stand around all the time like a bump on a log?  Why does she decide life or death for everyone?
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. Finally Dimpy and Pam Are Gone.
greatestever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ambaji need tight slap but no one is there to do that. she can do what she want whether it is wrong or right. disgusting lady.
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what does a girl have to go through to proove she is right ..
like at one point her parents told her they will have nothing to do with her if she lies gosh
thank god i have the best parents in the world - for me
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot!!!!  Just made my day.
Now only Ambaji acts sensibly and Karan and Hetal get married😃
I'd love to see what happens then and how the Desais treat Mona
realizing that now their daughter is in her family😳