Main gossip writer banna chahti hoon

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So inspired am I by the levels to which the Bollywood stories have stooped to in recent times that I wanted to try my hand at writing some myself...

Sunita and Neetu Kapoor bring out their claws
There's no love lost between the star kids  who debuted together in Bollywood is old news, and their father's jumping into the ring to defend their kids is also passe... but the latest on the battlefront is the moms who literally sharpened their claws  before exchanging indirect barbs with each other...

Recently Neetu Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor the moms of the estranged stars happened to walk into a nail bar together ... the girls attending to their nails soon had to endure long lectures on child rearing...while Sunita insisted loudly that making her kids independent and capable of fighting their own battles was her biggest accompishment as a mother, Neetu proclaimed in an equally loud voice that teaching kids respect for elders and peers was of utmost importance. The girls at the nail bar seemed flabbergasted as they couldnt understand why the child rearing secrets were being shared with them since neither of them had any kids or planned to have any in the near future!

Deepika's obsessions
Deepika's love for tattoes and Mallya junior is no secret as she has always flaunted both with aplomb...however her combined obsession reached new heights recently when she coaxed her beau with a sweet dimpled smile to get the words "I am taken" on his forearm..when the satisfied Deepika left for an early morning shoot, Sid phoned good friend Sophie Chaudhary to give him company as he recovered from the shocking experience!

The Big Bang
Salman , by his own admission is going through a period of good luck. But that is not just true for his professional life, but on the personal front too. Not too long ago his steady girlfriend had left him high and dry and prefered to ride a red sports car instead of his bike but the tables have turned and the Kat has returned to the tiger. this of course hasnt gone well with the 2 starlets who were already fighting like cats for his attention. All 3 girls were lucky to get an invite for a party thrown by Sallu's parents. As luck would have it all 3 entered teh party together and in their eagerness to please the parents made a synchronized dive for their feet...this was followed by a big BANG ( of 3 heads) which created an alternate universe for the girls... one is going around believing that she is a barbie doll, the other seriously thinks her name is Chulbul and insists on carrying sunglasses tucked into her shirt on the back and the 3rd believes that YRF is making a sequel of Veer Zara with her as  the lead and it is tentatively titled as Viru-Zarine... Virender Sehwag, who is taking a break from cricket for his shoulder injury has been selected to play the male lead!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Too good...!   😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

i missed these...!  😃
TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

Too good...!   😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

i missed these...!  😃

😆... weekend has started here...and after a long afternoon nap I am unable to fall asleep...so killing time and my brain cells...😆
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You are really good ...so much fun to read ðŸ˜†..i so hope you take it up seriously ðŸ¤£
your post reminded me of Shamil a.k.a. Jhoota Singh. 😊
TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelshy

You are really good ...so much fun to read ðŸ˜†..i so hope you take it up seriously ðŸ¤£

😆 I wish i could make a career out of it... my current job sucks!!😆
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TallyHo

😆... weekend has started here...and after a long afternoon nap I am unable to fall asleep...so killing time and my brain cells...😆

And we are not complaining! You should do this more often.
Oh forgot to mention, this is better than Masand's😆
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Too good Tally... I was missing Masand ka gossip today... And yours did fill up the void... 😆
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆
Originally posted by: TallyHo

😆 I wish i could make a career out of it... my current job sucks!!😆

Don't worry you will ...actually you will easily find 90% of your subscribers here ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Too good Tally... I was missing Masand ka gossip today... And yours did fill up the void... 😆

standing up for my masand...cant let down his reputation!!!😆

btw MAddy...where is his gossip this week? I fear for his life... Sallu bhai ne kahin maar ke toh nahin phenk diya?