WU 5th may :bhaskar looks haawt

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A small written update for today's episode:

avni comes home n goes to her room...she just retires on the bed n starts weping 😭 poor girl ...ayi in the hospital n husband not by her side...grrr...bhaskooo whats wrong with uuu 😕

bhaskoo enters ...ohhhkk 😳 gooosh Rohit in red n grey...tooo sexy and handsome..

however, bhaskooo...😡 has his eyes on avni's money. he tries to get hold off the money. like a goon he tries to steal money from her purse...i hate using the word STEAL cant see bhaskoo doing all this...CV's plzzz stop making him so bad...😭

after suddenly gets up n bhaskar channges the topic. avni says that the money is for ayi's treatment. bhaskar tries to talk with her but avni is too angry with him for leaving her alone in the hospital.

avni goes out of the room...

bhaskar calls his friend n tells him that he has arranged for the money n has plan which should be followed 😲

ohhhkkk...loads of close up scenes of bhaskoo, my hero Rohit were shown i simply loved it. rohit in red looked hot...n his expressions ...super awesome...plus his eyes...😳

@hospital:
abha n kartik are siting on the bench. abha is sleeping and she falls asleep on his shoulders. he tries to wake her up... a short , cute romantic scene.

@bhasko's house:
bhasko is trying to patyofy avni with romantic dialogues...😳😍 but she doesnt pay any heed. poor bhasko isnt able to patofy her...Rohit himself looked utterly cute in the scene !!!!! loved rohit in the scene...

at night: 
some one knocks at the door too badly. bhaskar's parents rush to see who is at the door. bhaskar runs down and stops his parents. he says he l handle it.

precap: abha is waiting at the hospital for avni who is supposed to get the  money...😕

P.S. : sorry for the delay!!

Edited by nb.neha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Neha.. I saw ur PM.. yeah rohit is too handsome to handle 😃
nb.neha thumbnail
yesss he is ... 😉
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is so nasty 😡  Avni should start to see him for what he is
upadhya_rk thumbnail
thanks neha!!!!!:-)
Edited by upadhya_rk - 12 years ago
upadhya_rk thumbnail
Neha.. waiting for May 10, episode written update... Edited by upadhya_rk - 12 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: upadhya_rk

Neha.. waiting for May 10, episode written update...

its done dear 😊