Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

itnii achi chemistry hain par ab kyaa faayda (Page 6)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Yaar kaun si chemistry, mujhe to lag raha tha Nandish was thinking kahin aaj ghar pe dande na pade, ya fir Veer was thinking ki kya romantic scene ane wala tha sanchi ke sath aur ye Ichchha kabab me haddi ban ke aa gayiLOLLOLLOL

I agree...Veer did not look at all romantic, more annoyed and irritated...and as we saw, dear unflappable, long suffering Ichcha had already decided that NOTHING anyone said or did would upset her...in the face of such stupidity if Veer had slapped her also, Ichcha would have smiled and accepted it...besides I did not see Veer smile once, he was more interested in why his mobile was not connecting with the other phones...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojintruderfast

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Yaar kaun si chemistry, mujhe to lag raha tha Nandish was thinking kahin aaj ghar pe dande na pade, ya fir Veer was thinking ki kya romantic scene ane wala tha sanchi ke sath aur ye Ichchha kabab me haddi ban ke aa gayiLOLLOLLOL

I agree...Veer did not look at all romantic, more annoyed and irritated...and as we saw, dear unflappable, long suffering Ichcha had already decided that NOTHING anyone said or did would upset her...in the face of such stupidity if Veer had slapped her also, Ichcha would have smiled and accepted it...besides I did not see Veer smile once, he was more interested in why his mobile was not connecting with the other phones...Ouch

Not other phones Aditiji but pappu's very own TVSB's phone. His expressions just baffled me...Your wife is hugging and looking at you with all her love and wats wrong with this guy instead of seeking comfort in her closeness bhanda is hyper irritatedAngryAngryAngry How can the director and script writer cannot get this basic human nature that a husband when very worried always gets comfort in his wife's love that too when he considers her his world...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojsps0114intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Anmol, I even loved Iccha's romance and I was going to say, ke aaajjj itne saalon baad Iccha ka kisi ke prati kuch true feelings nazar aayi- ofcourse other than Tapu jap. Today, she really looked she was in love with this man.

But still there were big evident gaps which I failed to understand.

1. Why was she sitting on the other end of the car when she wanted to hug him or rest her head on his shoulder? Zara sa chipak ke toh baith sakti thi na?( Scene direction was bad )

2. Veer babu toh kya bolu.. today I really believed in his infertility issue, he proved it todayLOLLOL Atleast a kiss on her head?

3. Nani- Damini- Divya- sceneDead Ye damini nani ke muh pe chai kyun nahi feki? LOLMazaa ata tha mujhe!!

4. Precap- Waah re shaane! I wonder why Iccha is still not .." tujh ko sudharu, jutti main utaaru, sir pe tere maru, mai dhai dhai " (aivayi aivayi)LOL
yaar sonali tumhe kitna miss karte hain, bina bataaye chali jaati hoAngryAngryOuch
anyways yes pappu was full dheela, u can imagine agar main wahaan hota toh kyaase kyaa kar daaltaBlushingROFLTongue
romantic setting ka full mood kharab kar daalaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
dont renind me od ddn scene, it was ytucky, i wanted to throw nani in garam tel LOLLOL
@bold- wahROFLlekin ab sudharne se raha woh, pehle iccha khud bhi toh sudhare

Edited by intruderfast - 06 May 2011 at 12:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgsourojshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Anmol, I even loved Iccha's romance and I was going to say, ke aaajjj itne saalon baad Iccha ka kisi ke prati kuch true feelings nazar aayi- ofcourse other than Tapu jap. Today, she really looked she was in love with this man.

But still there were big evident gaps which I failed to understand.

1. Why was she sitting on the other end of the car when she wanted to hug him or rest her head on his shoulder? Zara sa chipak ke toh baith sakti thi na?( Scene direction was bad )

2. Veer babu toh kya bolu.. today I really believed in his infertility issue, he proved it todayLOLLOL Atleast a kiss on her head?

3. Nani- Damini- Divya- sceneDead Ye damini nani ke muh pe chai kyun nahi feki? LOLMazaa ata tha mujhe!!

4. Precap- Waah re shaane! I wonder why Iccha is still not .." tujh ko sudharu, jutti main utaaru, sir pe tere maru, mai dhai dhai " (aivayi aivayi)LOL
Superlike LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL esp the last bigg bold statement kaash aisa hoo..atleast in a dream Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingPartyDancingstilll Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingLOLLOL u truly r very humourous but u come very rarely..Disapprove

sonali_dgsouroj

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Not other phones Aditiji but pappu's very own TVSB's phone. His expressions just baffled me...Your wife is hugging and looking at you with all her love and wats wrong with this guy instead of seeking comfort in her closeness bhanda is hyper irritatedAngryAngryAngry How can the director and script writer cannot get this basic human nature that a husband when very worried always gets comfort in his wife's love that too when he considers her his world...

Well he was trying all the phones because he said neither Mai nor Chanda were picking up the phone...but frankly...if you forget about Tapasya for a minute...Ichcha goes huffing and puffing to tell him Tapasya is unwell...and then in the car it was expected since Ichcha did not give any details that Veer would try and find out...the whole scene looked false...Ichcha, thinking nothing could upset her...Veer not bothered about Ichcha cuddling up to him...pure hogwash!!!!!!!!

sourojsps0114

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

If you watch the scene- fraction of second in the end he did succumb to the comfort of his wife's love...it all seems otherwise for the audience because the way ichcha's dialogues are written & direction it all as a package messes up the effect of a romatic scene Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

If you watch the scene- fraction of second in the end he did succumb to the comfort of his wife's love...it all seems otherwise for the audience because the way ichcha's dialogues are written & direction it all as a package messes up the effect of a romatic scene Confused

He did and Ichcha looked like she was ready to fall asleep...not very romantic when the husband is covering her hand and not holding it...someone should show them how it is done.WinkWink

Edited by groucho - 06 May 2011 at 1:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

havent seen yest's episode ... but if they have shown some good scenes of Veecha then i will definitely watch the rerun today...
...though i have missed quite a few episodes in last 15 days ... but i can guess from my previous experience what crap they must be showing.. WinkLOL

Go to top