CI Fridays thread - sargi for geet - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
@hima...i was thinking the same...there is a difference in the pics na...
Mona as Spee says don't be sad. Geet s love Will heal his wounds.Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=divareena]Bharti - you wanted maan for two months but i have to be fair to everyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š[/QUOTE]that's okay dear...i am planning to kidnap him either this month or in the month of june...you don't worry reena....i will take him from hima....you know me and hima best of friends and she likes  to share things with me...so we will share or else i will start my mission  sweety...
Originally posted by mayadika11

v all wud love to watch our MAANEET forever๐Ÿ˜...if v have MAANEET in our lives then it feels like v have everything in our lives par MAANEET nahi toh kuch bhi nahi hum bhi nahi...jis tarah MAANEET ki subah ek dusare se shuru hoti hai aur raat bhi ek dusare pe khatam hoti hai waise hi hum sabki subah MAANEET aur CRAZIES MAANEETIANS GEET FORUM se shuru hoti hai aur unipe khatam hoti hai๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Hima- have you read what Bharti says that you are willing to share maan.
@preethi ...sure yar...i will let you know...even you may join me.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...
@mona...i cant get enough of them yar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜...for me they are the best and most beautiful couples next to my parents๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Originally posted by sindu1231

@preethi ...sure yar...i will let you know...even you may join me.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...
@mona...i cant get enough of them yar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜...for me they are the best and most beautiful couples next to my parents๐Ÿ˜ณ...

thanx bharti...
@Spandana...

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@All

Maan is sad and get hurt tau mera mood off hai and phir se mera phone pe aisa bad call aya kya bolu ...chi chi ...
Mona dear don't be sad seeing Maan hurt but see the positive side his Mishti is applying medicine to his wounds with so much love and care๐Ÿ˜Š Maan will be fine very soon bcuz of his Geet's tender and loving touch๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Mona kaunsa phone call?...hope u r fine๐Ÿค—

I am fine dear...arre bad phone call dear...samjhe na...