Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Isn't it..even I felt that AB is partially resuscitated when he is with Thakur's  and with Tn C otherwise he  sleep walks through the scenes ...they have got an actor who has the talent,looks and is popular ..and instead of utilizing him to Max...they are using him as filler's ..

I agree...P is the lead , we accept that,but doesn't mean that others have to suffer ...show other's as intelligent too..

P is a superficial strong character and lead...I am yet to see where she is tested and is in a delimma and not when she converses her delimma...In the end it was not principle that stopped her from helping K but her own hurt and ego but used principles of not helping...If that was the case and it was the reason, then I would have liked it and not this principle lark...

Honestly, I have not seen a husband as patient and acceptable as K...Many husbands will question P's loyalty to him...

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ Sheena- I agree too, from fast few weeks it looks as if AB is not interested in same old kriya scenes,where he has to potray all lubing and caring husband whoz world is all around P...earlier also Krishna's life revolved around P but that time he was having his own ideology also which is lost now and may b dis is what AB is also not yking...

I won't b surprised if we get to hear that hez planing to leave d show or has leaved it,infact i whud b happy to see if he leaves bz d character which he started to play and bz of which he got all d name and fame is dead now...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheena

P is a superficial strong character and lead...I am yet to see where she is tested and is in a delimma and not when she converses her delimma...In the end it was not principle that stopped her from helping K but her own hurt and ego but used principles of not helping...If that was the case and it was the reason, then I would have liked it and not this principle lark...

Honestly, I have not seen a husband as patient and acceptable as K...Many husbands will question P's loyalty to him...

Not only Hubby, even Hubby's family will be taunting her..in this regard..I felt Kesmma was in Sync ..

I am so wishing that someone comes and gives P her comeuppance, she  is in dire need of it ...am tired of the characters killed just to prove that she is right without any strong supporting conviction's..

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: samicute

thank 4 updates

It's My Pleasure,Cute Sami
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninahegde

hai i am new !!! die hard fan of krishna baba, he is a fantastic actor with golden heart. The love he shows towards Pratigya is commendable. I feel poojas portrayal of Pratigya as little bit dry and boring, she gives only bashans and double standard with saxena family when it comes to supporting them. She treats Krishna baba as her puppet, no respect or pyar jathana

Hi Nina,

Enjoy urself  !!

Almost all here are die hard  fans of Krishna..am sure you will make many friends here..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

thanks for the update

Heyyy Nageswari,

Long time no See

U r welcome, Dear
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevuDivya

Thanks for de update Tanthya Dii😊

You are welcome, Divs

Woh Poor Dog ko Kya abhi tak Headache nahi gaya..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreereddy

thanks thanthya

My Pleasure , Sree 😃
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You are welcome, Divs

Woh Poor Dog ko Kya abhi tak Headache nahi gaya..

...Nahi gayaaa...
-Sheena- thumbnail

Not only Hubby, even Hubby's family will be taunting her..in this regard..I felt Kesmma was in Sync ..

I am so wishing that someone comes and gives P her comeuppance, she  is in dire need of it ...am tired of the characters killed just to prove that she is right without any strong supporting conviction's..

What I dont understand that it seems to be a universal opinion about the characters but yet the CVs are not prepared to make the necessary changes to create suspense...Do they actual think a marriage like this survives without some major hurdles and for both learning and not just one following and other teaching...

I really want a separation between KP where P evolves emotionally and learns the importance of relationships and life...She needs to value K as a person and who he is before trying to change him to whatever you want him to be...

What is the need to dumb down K for P to have all the answers in regards to Dhaba..He has the charm to woo customers like he did without P's presence and presence of mind to create seating arrangements without P's input...

Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago