India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SAAYA...kis ka tha?

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
when i watched todays episode i was sitting in a small room alone in dark on a chair having table in front of me with my pc and when pannas scene started i felt some one is just behind me its shadow is coming over my table n pcDeadDeadDeadbt thank GOD i m fineLOL
 are baat to sunye!!!!!!
                            i was saying this dat the shadow behind the window was ronak or...Confused?????i knw it must b ronak bt is it not tooo early?? abhi abhi to panna ko clues milne start hue or abhi hi ronak aa bhi gaya???
ronak's entry is not much impressive i think soooErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunDiiviShehreen_27crysindAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindiViewsAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
They live in an appartment so where was he ?/in the lobby, usually I have never seen any luxury apartments where the windows open in the lobby, if he was not in the lobby where was he,? in the terrace? how did he get there as the have a DUPLEX apartment?/ So many t mystries but the biggest mystry for me is how come SNS is no, 1 , I saw the show first time full episode today( Uk is one week behind) and I was just amazed and stunned !!!Scared 1from now on I will try not to question SGP as uff, compare to others  its still watchable. No bashing inteded as just questioning

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaShehreen_27iruaGcrysindmjtruelegendFeefiiViewsAshisYusBeeGurpreetDShwets1502

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Venture, 100% correct on that other show.

Okay, am too not happy with the way Raunak's entry is suddenly happening. To me, the CVs didn't show the gradual melting down of Panna's MIL also. Suddenly she was harsh and the next day suddenly good. Not enough change progression shown.

Then, about them staying in an apartment, how can anyone see from the window, is another question. Are they living on ground floor, only???

Raunak's entry also should be handled better, with more suspense, Panna getting more msgs, calls, worrying, etc. Yahan tho ek din mail, doosra din call, aur next day Raunak haazir.

In the love letter track they have forgotten to give attention to Panna-Raunak track. Oh and also, I feel letter writer is Jassi!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FeeficrysindiViewsAshisYusBee

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

They live in an appartment so where was he ?/in the lobby, usually I have never seen any luxury apartments where the windows open in the lobby, if he was not in the lobby where was he,? in the terrace? how did he get there as the have a DUPLEX apartment?/ So many t mystries but the biggest mystry for me is how come SNS is no, 1 , I saw the show first time full episode today( Uk is one week behind) and I was just amazed and stunned !!!Scared 1from now on I will try not to question SGP as uff, compare to others  its still watchable. No bashing inteded as just questioning

i know i know...LOL see i told u...day before..my tabiyat got spoiled becos of watching last 10min of that...LOL see after one week...there is a dream seq too...that is what i saw...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindAshis

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i know i know...LOL see i told u...day before..my tabiyat got spoiled becos of watching last 10min of that...LOL see after one week...there is a dream seq too...that is what i saw...LOL

Shwets...You are a good example for Sheemadi's question...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I know shewtha, Mujahy bhi wahi ho gaya tha, yaar I also didnt enjoy a good episode of SGP as meray mind may big time Locha ho gaya tha, I am still in great confussion, meri maa ke tauba jo ab mainay phelay TV on kiya !!! Tauba Tauba.
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

I know shewtha, Mujahy bhi wahi ho gaya tha, yaar I also didnt enjoy a good episode of SGP as meray mind may big time Locha ho gaya tha, I am still in great confussion, meri maa ke tauba jo ab mainay phelay TV on kiya !!! Tauba Tauba.

just ensure from now that u watch only SGP...dont try others...and make urself ill...LOL
everyday i ask my mom...how TRPs come for that show...ConfusedConfused she watches...actually watching now...LOLLOL iam in another room...with full music on..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index