India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG (Page 8)

shwetta Groupbie
shwetta
shwetta

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

You will definitely get a biased answer here as members here are divided into fangroups so ofcourse KaSh fans will say dont watch it after Shilpa's exit and KaSu/KaJen fans will say watch it. Im gonna give you my honest opinion. I watched DMG from the beginning. Epi 1 – 700 something. I liked KaSh as AR.. but I always found Shilpa Anand was lacking something in terms of acting and showing proper expressions but none the less I kept watching because I liked the story of Armaan and Riddhima. Then came KaSu and I really did appreciate that phase of AR. And THEN came KaJen. After watching their scenes, I realized what an incredicle actress Jennifer Winget is. She is just phenomenal. Im sorry to say, but I completely forgot about KaSh and KaSu. In terms of acting and chemistry, KaJen wins! They are undeniable and simply irrisitable. They emote every scene so well and their acting is so natural. I can definately see their comfort level in their scenes. This opinion is coming from someone who has watched all 3 jodis..

Most people here havent even watched other jodi's scenes and they are saying DONT WATCH IT. Um, if you havent watched any of their scenes then why are you judging them so quickly? At least, I have watched all 3 jodis and Im giving an honest opinion. There is A LOT more to come in DMG after Shilpa's exit @TM. Id suggest watch it. Its really entertaining and fun. But ultimately, the choice is upto you.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSobtiGroverkashkasukajennsonam_Nietzy-Dayeeta-Preeti_ar_kjblessing-beauty

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetta

You will definitely get a biased answer here as members here are divided into fangroups so ofcourse KaSh fans will say dont watch it after Shilpa's exit and KaSu/KaJen fans will say watch it. Im gonna give you my honest opinion. I watched DMG from the beginning. Epi 1 ' 700 something. I liked KaSh as AR.. but I always found Shilpa Anand was lacking something in terms of acting and showing proper expressions but none the less I kept watching because I liked the story of Armaan and Riddhima. Then came KaSu and I really did appreciate that phase of AR. And THEN came KaJen. After watching their scenes, I realized what an incredicle actress Jennifer Winget is. She is just phenomenal. Im sorry to say, but I completely forgot about KaSh and KaSu. In terms of acting and chemistry, KaJen wins! They are undeniable and simply irrisitable. They emote every scene so well and their acting is so natural. I can definately see their comfort level in their scenes. This opinion is coming from someone who has watched all 3 jodis..

Most people here havent even watched other jodi's scenes and they are saying DONT WATCH IT. Um, if you havent watched any of their scenes then why are you judging them so quickly? At least, I have watched all 3 jodis and Im giving an honest opinion. There is A LOT more to come in DMG after Shilpa's exit @TM. Id suggest watch it. Its really entertaining and fun. But ultimately, the choice is upto you.

Very well said... Even i watched the show since the beginning n though i really liked KASH n took long to get used to sukirti i always enjoyed watching the show n also loved the way AR's track n the rest of the story progressed... wonder how people who din watch it after shilpa left be so judgemental... Sukirti N Jennifer did a fabulous job as Dr.Riddhima n during their time we also got to c another side of riddhima's character to which shilpa couldn't do complete justice... Especially when it came to reciprocating her love n feelings for Armaan... After sukirti came in AR's relationship moved ahead n that's when they showed riddhima shedding all her inhibitions n accepting her love for Armaan... 

N I'm talking only about season1... Big smile 

Edited by sonam_ - 06 May 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyPreeti_ar_kjblessing-beauty

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
excuseme no one said dont watch the show...EVERY ONE said give it a chance and decide urself...as far as not watching other's performance...more or less every1 watched other's performance if not all...

Edited by _Afrin_ - 06 May 2011 at 1:33pm

Bazingaanyxxneha-rockss

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Guys can we please not get into bashing
just say Yes watch it or No
this girl just made this post to know this, she doesn't need to see all the bashing which is gonna occur.

Afrin, even if you don't like the KaJen times, it's wouldn't be good to say it's boring, as there are fans here who like them, so please try and keep the opinions to a minimum

Thanks guys, i don't wanna see another battlefield. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaanoseasyncneha-rockssruky786

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Masti n Mazak is not everything in livvesss Sleepy
 Therez a thing called character growth too 
In DMG CVz showed the growth in characters of AR
U cant expect all time mastis in a show coz it wil evetually become boring... so changess were made in show
With the span every human being becomes maturee.Life of ppl does not alwayss goes on wid the mastiss n mazak. A time also come when we have face unwanted things which brings change in lives
Similarly wid the things happening around in the story the characters also become matures n responsible . 

Edited by blessing-beauty - 06 May 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyPreeti_ar_kj-Dayeeta--DavneetKaur-

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Erm, no comparisons please? Everyone liked their fav and saying one wins over the other is utterly disgracegul, try and care about others feelings too, if you can. :)

TM, I said it in my very first reply, this will be the last place I'll think of for asking this question cos no matter what people say, there is no honesty whatsoever in any of the replies. :) Harsh reality, hard to accept! Even   though I  didn't watch it after Shilpa's exit, I'll still say give it a try and decide for yourself.

And members kindly try not to divulge into any more comparisons. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

papianoseasyncneha-rockssruky786-Cherry-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Agreed with yashi
guys dnt go into comparisons, cause we'll be here for agess defending out couple, but truly we all can't say that our fav wasn't the best. However the TM has exams now, so just chill, if she wants to watch it, then she should, she doesn't need our opinions.

Yo yashi, heaven please? Lol

Bazingaanoseasyncruky786

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Edited by sonam_ - 06 May 2011 at 12:43pm

Go to top