Dill Mill Gaye

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG (Page 23)

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

@farzana and @ shweta - i completely agree with both of you!
it was easy for you to love kash because it was the beginning of dmg and it was all fun and masti, so many people enjoyed it. But, there are also many fans of KAJEN and although during the kajen time ar weren't together and there was not much masti in dmg anymore, people still loved kajen and continued watching dmg in the hopes that kajen will reunite. What i'm saying is that it is easy to love something when everything is going well, but even when ar weren't together their were still many kajen fans, which just shows us how amazing kajen are.
And dmg is not only kash or ksg. All the actors make dmg what it is, so you shouldn't say that. Dmg wouldn't be the same without atul-anjali, rahul-muskaan, abhi-nikki, kirti-shubanker.
What do you mean by "kajen will reunite"? Do you mean AR? Ye all keep saying that we should keep actors and characters separately and everyone here is writing so much about that and If I'm not wrong, you're one of those people too. So, why can't ye do the same? Stern Smile
Confusing, ain't it? Wacko

Edited by kasharti1 - 19 May 2011 at 2:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

lalallalalallalala nd dis will always go on on on...
And it goes on and on and on...ROFL
The TM must be pertrified! LOL Sorry TM ji, but this is the reality of this forum. Tongue
Now you might have understood why I said that this will be the last place on Earth I'll consider to ask the question you asked. Tongue

Edited by kasharti1 - 19 May 2011 at 2:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

henali IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
omg...!...this topic is still on???...i guess the TM never returnd 2 this topic rite?...then y the hell r these discussions going on out here??...guys letz stop the KAJEN vs KASH war...!...in the end its oall abt ARmaan n Riddhima...rite??...!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Of COURSE you have to continue!!!! There may be some low points but please...pretty please, don't stop! Sukriti will be next and she was quite sweet :) And after that there will be Jennifer Winget [My personal fave...please don't start a war over this people :D] Although season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 I would recommend you to watch the entire show as it's simply spellbinding :) <3

Happy watching ;)

MY AR FF: Love Is.. - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611044
MY AR MINI: Heartbeat - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640957

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

@tzahara WHATEVER dude. Keep believing and being delusional. I cant believe HALF the things you said. Im actually pissed at right now. Everytime I come to this topic and see some peoples comments - My day gets ruined. I  wonder how all the other fangroups meaning JW fans, Sukku fans, EVERYONE feels about that statement of yours :) You're really rude. Love KaSh all you want, but you dont need to put down other fangroups. The only reason I reply back to you is because you write the wierdest stuff ever! I cant help it. But this will be my last comment. Hope we never talk in another topic and please dont quote me anymore. Ive had enough arguments with you and they all end the same way. If you have a problem with my comments, then just ignore them and live with it. Or PM me if its bothering you that much. Take care babe.

Same to you hun and i knw you wont believe as you guys say our sources are wrong we are liars so i knw you wont trust and believe wht i will say ooh its not our comments have a look at ur frnds comment too indirectly they said that Shilpa in not actress go and have a look thn talk abt our comments i am not putting any fan group down here at all jennifer has done many roles its not that only Riddhima character she has done as you guys say she is amazing na she has other tags character with her and abt Sukirti she was new no one even knw her and now she is knwn as Piya her recent character where she is playing the main lead rom the start bcz the thing is when you play the character from start people get attached to you thn many actor replaced the main lead bt the fact stays same when you knw i wont stop why do u even talk to me like i said whn it comes to my frnds n my jodi i will never stay quite i will say whteva i want to you cant stop me its like if you guys want to say its fine and when we say tu we are rude waow great mind you have hun call me whteva you want seriously i dont care bt never think saying anything wrong abt my jodi or my frnds and i am not the only one writing weird comments and also you will find it weird as you dont agree with me and yh you are also rude n mean bcz your comments have hurt my frnds too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Seriously, the mods should close this topic now.
And just remember one thing...its all about ARMAAN and RIDDHIMA :) Period.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@ppl who always try  maintaing peace nd wrote dere last comment here...ROFL
y bititng ur own toungeWacko
get a life nd stay calm in it...
u keep ur stats nd facts wid yu nd v keep ours wid us!!!!!!

Edited by neha-rockss - 20 May 2011 at 2:42am

exquisite. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Well, it depends! If you are a true AR fan / DMG fan then it is really worth watching! But if you are a KaSh fan..then no matter how rocking the show is.. you will not appriciate.! Trust me...Even I felt bad when Shilpa left..but unlike some people I was a AR fan before a KaSh/KaSu/KaJen fan! Soo I recommend you go ahead with watching the serial only if you are an AR fan! Otherwise your just wasting your time! :)

But the show does have a lot in store! :D (even after SA left)

Go to top