Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

Iqraar by Chance? You watched it too...I liked it as well.😳 I agree...everyone has their own set of fans but if they do a next season I won't watch it.

Yup i was always a fan of bollywood n watched movies n all those stuff was never interested in drama and soaps not only me my whole family went crazy after watching iqraar by chance specially brother cousins so whn i watched DMG ofcourse i became KaSh fanatic my first jodi on TV n first show and hopefully last
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheMelody.

I'm just gonna say if you LOVE the characters above any actor then watch it! If you fall into the trap of loving actors more than characters then you ain't gonna get anything out of DMG. :)

vah! now that what you call a comment
Nims- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Its Gr8 dat U Liked d Show !! DMG in d Start was just Amazing !! No Doubt U Liked KaSh becoz dey got to Play Best era of AR Lovestory ;)

But U Shud Definitely continue watching d show,Even After Shilpa's last epi !! Becoz derz lot more twists to cum in AR's love-life ;)

& Must say,KaJen era too was worth watching becoz two amazing Actors -KSG & Jennifer had Amazing Chemistry !! & Jenni is an amazing Actress who did full justice to Riddhima's Role <3

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
u will feel a big difference in dmg after shilpa left
the show lost its magic
ARian_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Even I quit watching it when shilpa left the show, but trust me after shilpa left..the episodes where the best part of DMG.. you'll miss shilpa in the beginning but after 20-25 episodes it will feel normal..

My sincere advise to you that don;t watch DMG after 21st sept 2009 .. Dimaag kharaab ho jayega..
If you want you can direct switch over to the last episode directly ðŸ˜Š

Enjoy ðŸ˜‰
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
see if u ask me i will say watch it till 21st sept 2009...because i feel serial lost everything after tht...on that for me AR united in heaven...and if u love Dr.Armaan only naa then thr will be no prob with 3 riddhimas even...i loved 3 of them...for me armaan was the most important...
Edited by Ankita_88 - 12 years ago
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ARian_4ever

Even I quit watching it when shilpa left the show, but trust me after shilpa left..the episodes where the best part of DMG.. you'll miss shilpa in the beginning but after 20-25 episodes it will feel normal..

My sincere advise to you that don;t watch DMG after 21st sept 2009 .. Dimaag kharaab ho jayega..
If you want you can direct switch over to the last episode directly ðŸ˜Š

Enjoy ðŸ˜‰

LOL ðŸ¤£  still remeber those days yar, if was like ww3 in IF. 
ARian_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LOVE_DMG

LOL ðŸ¤£  still remeber those days yar, if was like ww3 in IF. 

Had to be yaar, we are not fools to watch and love and enjoy one love story for 2 and half years, and then all of sudden from nowhere see the lady romancing with someone else..
Nevertheless we got what we deserved..so cheers! ðŸ˜‰
ksg_armaan_dmg thumbnail
u should continue watching it
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
continue watching it! it does seem weird at first because shilpa's gonje but you eventually get used to it, and after shilpa leaves i think the best part is when jenny enters the show because i love kajen! but i agree with the others, and you shouldn't watch it after 21st september 09 because after that dmg goes completely crazy and its really not worth watching it because ar aren't together :(