Just started watching DMG - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

shilpa is the best riddhima

missing kash
tm its upto u 2 watch it or leave it...my only suggestion will be rather than listening 2 our advice u watch it on ur own keeping aside the jodiz n concentrating on the characters
Everyone here is giving suggestion as per jodi no one cares abt AR datz for sure anyways i will suggest u to ask someone who isnt DMG jodi's fan like a viewer who watches all show n dat person will be the best one to tell if you want to watch or not anyways its ur choice

Bt like i said before when SA left story changed completely you will see a big change in track as well as Riddhima character the days of masti, love they are over the track will be on AR chori chori love n thn with next Riddhima again change in story as well as character thn next season starts bt you definitely the story isnt going to be the same anymore the track which kept changing with few episodes wont change as they will stick to only one track which is i think boring bcz story needs spice n that story will be lost

Originally posted by ruky786

@TM it's upto you...and people that wonder why I used to be part of the destruction squad...IT HURT...it hurt to se the fact that Shilpa Anand was treated so badly! She deserved better! It was a complete waste of time her coming back she didn't deserve it but the storyline was utter bad! I didn't like...yeah Jenny and Sukriti did really well but Shilpa for me was always the original Riddhima and it's annoying that the storyline they created was silly and what was the point of bringing Karan Wahi I like him a lot! But he ends up having a wife who ends with Armaan nearly doing "it" while she was a married woman I didn't like that...that was bad and I couldn't watch it! I don't understand how they can show it on TV as well...it completely ruined for me. I stopped watching it and didn't even watch Shilpa's exit too hard to watch!😒

Ruky frgt it yaar people wont understand the real pain we gt through anyways so true Shilpa Anand is the only actress i admire n u knw i am her fan since i saw her movie Iqraar by chance i loved her in it so basically i am her fan before DMG thn after watching KaSh first jhalak i was KaSh fan atleast we dont deny the other two Riddhima have their own sets of fan bt we dont put them down like other ryt they even frgt that Shilpa Anand is the one who brought Riddhima character into life yaar she was the one inspite of many reason of hating Riddhima we still loved Riddhima bcz of Shilpa she was the first Riddhima people frgt that anyways lets not talk abt wht happened to Shilpa as people will say we are fake n we pretend n we live in delusional world as our sources are wrong everyone is wrong  so its better dat we dont say dat here n after Shilpa exit the show became rubbish to be honest the track was going only one way bt when KaSh were in show atleast the show was interesting the storyline kept changing n trp's were the main reason as well i will say people watched DMG after Riddhima changing was Karan Singh Grover
Originally posted by tzahra

Ruky frgt it yaar people wont understand the real pain we gt through anyways so true Shilpa Anand is the only actress i admire n u knw i am her fan since i saw her movie Iqraar by chance i loved her in it so basically i am her fan before DMG thn after watching KaSh first jhalak i was KaSh fan atleast we dont deny the other two Riddhima have their own sets of fan bt we dont put them down like other ryt they even frgt that Shilpa Anand is the one who brought Riddhima character into life yaar she was the one inspite of many reason of hating Riddhima we still loved Riddhima bcz of Shilpa she was the first Riddhima people frgt that anyways lets not talk abt wht happened to Shilpa as people will say we are fake n we pretend n we live in delusional world as our sources are wrong everyone is wrong  so its better dat we dont say dat here n after Shilpa exit the show became rubbish to be honest the track was going only one way bt when KaSh were in show atleast the show was interesting the storyline kept changing n trp's were the main reason as well i will say people watched DMG after Riddhima changing was Karan Singh Grover

Iqraar by Chance? You watched it too...I liked it as well.😳 I agree...everyone has their own set of fans but if they do a next season I won't watch it.
yaa
continue to watch the show
lots of fun and lots of masti is remaning

You will definitely get a biased answer here as members here are divided into fangroups so ofcourse KaSh fans will say dont watch it after Shilpa's exit and KaSu/KaJen fans will say watch it. Im gonna give you my honest opinion. I watched DMG from the beginning. Epi 1 – 700 something. I liked KaSh as AR.. but I always found Shilpa Anand was lacking something in terms of acting and showing proper expressions but none the less I kept watching because I liked the story of Armaan and Riddhima. Then came KaSu and I really did appreciate that phase of AR. And THEN came KaJen. After watching their scenes, I realized what an incredicle actress Jennifer Winget is. She is just phenomenal. Im sorry to say, but I completely forgot about KaSh and KaSu. In terms of acting and chemistry, KaJen wins! They are undeniable and simply irrisitable. They emote every scene so well and their acting is so natural. I can definately see their comfort level in their scenes. This opinion is coming from someone who has watched all 3 jodis..

Most people here havent even watched other jodi's scenes and they are saying DONT WATCH IT. Um, if you havent watched any of their scenes then why are you judging them so quickly? At least, I have watched all 3 jodis and Im giving an honest opinion. There is A LOT more to come in DMG after Shilpa's exit @TM. Id suggest watch it. Its really entertaining and fun. But ultimately, the choice is upto you.

Originally posted by shwetta

You will definitely get a biased answer here as members here are divided into fangroups so ofcourse KaSh fans will say dont watch it after Shilpa's exit and KaSu/KaJen fans will say watch it. Im gonna give you my honest opinion. I watched DMG from the beginning. Epi 1 ' 700 something. I liked KaSh as AR.. but I always found Shilpa Anand was lacking something in terms of acting and showing proper expressions but none the less I kept watching because I liked the story of Armaan and Riddhima. Then came KaSu and I really did appreciate that phase of AR. And THEN came KaJen. After watching their scenes, I realized what an incredicle actress Jennifer Winget is. She is just phenomenal. Im sorry to say, but I completely forgot about KaSh and KaSu. In terms of acting and chemistry, KaJen wins! They are undeniable and simply irrisitable. They emote every scene so well and their acting is so natural. I can definately see their comfort level in their scenes. This opinion is coming from someone who has watched all 3 jodis..

Most people here havent even watched other jodi's scenes and they are saying DONT WATCH IT. Um, if you havent watched any of their scenes then why are you judging them so quickly? At least, I have watched all 3 jodis and Im giving an honest opinion. There is A LOT more to come in DMG after Shilpa's exit @TM. Id suggest watch it. Its really entertaining and fun. But ultimately, the choice is upto you.

Very well said... Even i watched the show since the beginning n though i really liked KASH n took long to get used to sukirti i always enjoyed watching the show n also loved the way AR's track n the rest of the story progressed... wonder how people who din watch it after shilpa left be so judgemental... Sukirti N Jennifer did a fabulous job as Dr.Riddhima n during their time we also got to c another side of riddhima's character to which shilpa couldn't do complete justice... Especially when it came to reciprocating her love n feelings for Armaan... After sukirti came in AR's relationship moved ahead n that's when they showed riddhima shedding all her inhibitions n accepting her love for Armaan... 

N I'm talking only about season1... ðŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by sonam_ - 12 years ago
excuseme no one said dont watch the show...EVERY ONE said give it a chance and decide urself...as far as not watching other's performance...more or less every1 watched other's performance if not all...
Edited by _Afrin_ - 12 years ago
Guys can we please not get into bashing
just say Yes watch it or No
this girl just made this post to know this, she doesn't need to see all the bashing which is gonna occur.

Afrin, even if you don't like the KaJen times, it's wouldn't be good to say it's boring, as there are fans here who like them, so please try and keep the opinions to a minimum

Thanks guys, i don't wanna see another battlefield.