Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the Written update I read that revathy is in some ashram.Revathy I agree has suffered a big blow in the name of Ram. She completed her MBA. Her brother is lying in the hospital. Her sis-in-law is struggling to run the house. Couldn't she try to help them financially? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!
Thamesriver thumbnail
Actually ram spoilt her whole life. An MBA student leading a lif ein an ashram all thanks to that idiot.
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
revathy is awol like the invisible papa too!!!!!!!! seriously i think rudra is better off not recovering from this memory loss..its an easy life for now..hhhahahhahha!!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What Ashram means guys? Thanks
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashram means where agroup of people who doesnt have a house or cannot live with their family comes together and stay Like orphanage old age homes etc. Her they live and work together helping the needy.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuhia

In the Written update I read that revathy is in some ashram.Revathy I agree has suffered a big blow in the name of Ram. She completed her MBA. Her brother is lying in the hospital. Her sis-in-law is struggling to run the house. Couldn't she try to help them financially? 

. Perhaps she is going through rehab.  The other option is to send all the Rawats plus Pihu to the ashram. May be in the peaceful environment their sanity will come back😉
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so the mystery solved..rev is in ashram... ahh she really needs rehab'n.
Thamesriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinaroy

. Perhaps she is going through rehab.  The other option is to send all the Rawats plus Pihu to the ashram. May be in the peaceful environment their sanity will come back😉

I swear send everyone to the ashram atleast rudra will live peacefully with his memory loss.

But on a serious note Ram doesnot realize that in his obsession he has ruined a girl's life. He too has a sister if something similar had happened to his sister what would he do? Even his own mother being a lady supported him. Both of them shud burn in hell.
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
more than Revati i m worried abt Ram... i thot Ram must be in sum mental asylum but he is in jail... now i jus hope that he doesnt cum back alongwith Rudra's memory😕