Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

maaneet FF... Matterz of heartz... note on pg 93 (Page 9)

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
lovely update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
awesome update..
loved it..
me wondering what will happen next..

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
amazing update
do continue soon
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
interesting ff...
bad that geet blamed maan...
well maan is attracted towards her...
lets c where things move from here...
pl cont soon
payal906 Newbie
payal906
payal906

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Beautiful story :)
somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
plz guyz read n leave feedback weather positive or negative...
i know i end up doing lots of grammatical mistake plz ignore them while reading me wil try to improve my story writing...
enjoy reading...
        Matterz of Heartz  (Part 4)

Maan open the door and step inside and got another shock. All the lights were turn off and dinning table was illuminated by candles and smell of something very mouth watering filled nostril. "What the hell happened here?" he thought closing the door behind.

Mary where are you? Maan shouted at the top of his voice.

No reply came to him and he got a little more angry. He shouted again and this time someone step out of darkness and he was surprised to see her again.

Sleeping beauty was still here and she was still wearing his kurta. Her hairs were neatly combed and her eyes were twinkling with strange emotions and there was smile on her face. She was looking more beautiful than last time. She was holding white roses in her hands. She left him speechless every time.

She waited for him to say something but he was still mesmerized by her beauty.

Senses of morning came rushing to him and monster roars with anger and pain.

"You are still here?" he asked her with each world wrapped with anger.

She was shock by his question but she smiled lightly and about to say something when he cut her sentence and said "I am not interested in you; go trap some other rich guy!

As soon words left his mouth he regrets it because next the monster moans in pain.

Disgust and pain appear on her face which after few seconds took over by anger. She looks at him then throws flowers at him and they hit his chest and fell on the floor with light thud.

She looks at him once more and walks out of house banging the door behind her.

As soon Mary heard the banging of door she came running towards Maan. She turns on the lights and looks at Maan and saw the flowers at his feet and angry expression on his face.

"Where did Geet go?" she asked him referring to the girl.

"She left!" he replied and walk towards his room but Mary stop him by asking.

"What did you said to her that she left?"

"It's none of your business!" Maan replied with irritation.

Her answer left him in shock "It is my business, poor girl spend all day in kitchen to just say thank you and sorry to you and you yell at her!"

Saying this she left for her own room.

Mary's words were like salt on the wound, first he is not able to understand his emotions and now he hurt her for no reason.

He shouldn't have shouted on her, he should have waited for her to say something.

She came to say sorry to him and due to his foolishness now he has to apologize to her.

"Where did she go?", "If she had left the beach then where would he find her?"

And without thinking anything he ran out of house.

He searched beach here and there like person who is searching for drop of water in desert.

After searching half beach he found his goddess of beauty sitting on rock. She was looking like mermaid sitting on beach. Wind was playing with her hairs and under moonlight she was looking even more deadly beautiful.

She was like drug the more you see the more you got addicted to her. He walks slowly towards her not wanting her to run away before listening to him.

When he reached near her, he felt like someone stabs him. Tears were running down her cheeks and he felt like something important was taken away from him, he couldn't name his feeling but this feeling was really heart aching and this send monster inside him in further depression.

He went and sits beside her but she was so deeply lost in pain that she didn't even feel his presence.

He wipes her tears with his hands gently not wanting to hurt her more. She jumped with his touch and she looked at him with fearful expression on her face but as soon as she recognized him her expression switched to pain and she got up to leave.

He held her hand at once. She looked at him with confused eyes but waited for him to speak.

"I am sorry, I was angry and said whatever came to my mouth but I didn't mean single word I said!" Maan apologized in soft voice.

She didn't say anything but kept looking at him.

"I am really sorry!, please forgive me!" he almost beg.

Without intending smile appear on her lips and she said with sadness in "I am sorry, I shouldn't have blamed you but that's the only thing I have to give it to someone special."

There was pain in her voice but she hides with next question "I am really hungry, can we go and have dinner?"

He looked at her face, she was very innocent and straight forward she was not like other girls who pretend in front of him.

He smile at her innocence and stood up offer her hand to get up. She looks at his hand then smile and holds it.

They slowly walk back to beach house and as they were about to enter the house Geet hold his hand and said "I don't even know your name!"

Maan smiled and introduce himself "Maan singh khurana"

She smile and shook his hand and introduce herself as "Geet Handa!"

As she enters the house she called Mary and asked her to join them for dinner. Other him and his grandma no one treat Mary as family, they have always treated her as servant. Even sometimes Maan treated her harshly but Geet this stranger was dealing with Mary so nicely and with so much respect. Mary eyes was shinning with so happiness and love for Geet.

Instead of Mary, Geet herself serve the food that was when Maan attention shift from Mary to Geet.

She was not wearing any bras, the way her body was moving inside his kurta. Stranger emotions took over him and monster in his chest woke up with strange hunger and desire. To control himself he closed his eyes and that shocked him more, he saw holding Geet in his arms, kissing her long neck before his lips travel down further he was pulled out of trance by Geet's voice.

She smiled and asks him to start eating.

While eating he notice her, she was not like other girls at all she was so different. She was sitting on chair cross legged and she was eating rice with her hands instead of spoon like other girls. She was talking to Mary like she was her old friend not like maid. She asked him one question after another about him about his life and after long time he was talking and enjoying so much.

Like his home his life was filled with laughter and warmth of Geet. At that moment after a long time he felt scared he is scare to lose someone he didn't know more than a day.
to be continue...Smile

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvainlwgeetroshni77shanky18geeta1803zil143geett9290860623sky_86fatiya52110shinedosssneetugarg123gagsyvishruti.siri01leothelionasmi123Paingelthekolgalbhakbhartifanalu5123-divya-rajanirchandrancue1hansasma-Elfin-nazsijprizaturbulencemamatha.sush1ElizaKawatobblerturboanaum91surbhijn106khansangelkhushboo22CrystalSayakaterpillarmaansi007RukhluvMaanam_sweet_parimansijani21sree10NazmaaanshimanshiMina420cherieLovercyum321pushpiputh$ara_$hachi-SmexySmile-ninavi9staroneserialsamzu32nats0101allibrjssood_wallflower_sanu3108ambbihasoni4eva-Veritaserum-Dilsaypaponeconritzy09smallvillekomlikasweet cherryajennAsh1991mrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedyaamirkhanfan--Saavi--shah10rsroopalimaansee--Ratna--kooliioswetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*mitzi11rahmona_pakswenahtani88mysteriousmilliSoapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212Shalvepreethiachsweety22Little_Mermaid.ana56TyromaaneetsangelkhwaishfanDownhill

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
amazing update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
wow beautiful.. luved it.. continue soon