Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

maaneet FF... Matterz of heartz... note on pg 93 (Page 36)

allibr IF-Dazzler
allibr
allibr

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
waitingCry

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
hellooo every1Hug... thank you so much for ur comments and feedback... plz every1 forgive meEmbarrassed 4 not updating soon because first  there was raining guest in my house then ramadan started...
happi ramadan to allHug... guys enjoy reading... press like button... give suggestions n feedback abt characters and story... dont b kanjoos while writing comments and silent readerz plz come out of ur silent mode... sorry 4 my yak yakEmbarrassed... enjoy...Wink

Part 10

After dropping Geet he went for long drive and hit break at beach near his beach house. He walked near water and took off his shoes and walked bare foot on beach. He let cool sea water touched his feet. He loved the unnamed sensation he felt as sand roll under his feet and water kissed his feet. The sensation was unnamed like his relation with Geet.

He smiled as her name popped up in his mind. Her enchanting smile, her innocent eyes were driving him crazy. The monster in his chest was roaring with strange happiness he felt today after he spent most of his day with her. The greedy monster and his heart want to spend more time with her and how could he deny both of them as they are more powerful then Maan.

Maan cherished his memories again and again with smile and then all of sudden one part of memory shook him.

"The mark over Geet body!" anger filled in Maan's each and every part of body. He was trembling in anger from head to toe. He was sure that there were more such marks over her body which was hidden beneath her long dress because every time when he touched her he saw pain pooling in her eyes even through she had pasted smile over her face.

Who had given her these marks? Where did he find courage to gift these marks to such a beautiful angel? How could he be so cruel? How he is so heartless?

Maan wanted to find that rascal and broke his hand for touching her like that. Once he get his hand over that bloody bas***d he will pay him pay for each pain he caused to Geet. He was feeling so helpless and irritated he doesn't know reason behind her pain and he can't force her to say anything against her will. He has to wait till he gained her trust so she can share her tears, her pain, her happiness, her smile each everything with him. He will wait for her till she is ready to let him enter her world.

But mark over her body flash in front of his eyes and once again he felt so helpless that he look at dark night sky and screamed at top of his voice and then kicked water in irritation as he is not able to stop her pain or sooth her everything was out of his hand. He took off his clothes and dive inside the sea. He went of a long swim and it helped him a lot to cool down. After each stroke he felt a little more better. The cool sea water did help him in cooling down his temper. After long swim he went home got shower and went to his private room.

He picked the paint brush and closed his eyes and saw the image of girl standing in colorful fields.

He opened his eyes and filled the canvas with bright colors. He was giving last touch to his painting when he heard the door opened. He turned his face and saw his grandma. She was in her night robes with light smile on her lips.

She looked at the painting at smiled in awe.

The painting hid Maan's inner desires which Maan never voiced. There was girl in the picture who was standing in between the colorful field full of different colors of flowers. She was raising her hands as if she was dancing and enjoying the view. Even through girls face was never in view as it was her back but grandma know the hidden meaning behind the picture.

Grandma smiled and asked "How was your party?"

"It was great! But what are you doing outside your bed at this time of night?" asked Maan while working with paint brush.

"Nakul had forgotten to put water in my room tonight I got thirsty that's why I was heading towards the kitchen and saw light here" answered Grandma with smile.

"Grandma go to your room, I will bring water for you!" said Maan while putting the paint brush down.

"But your painting?" asked grandma.

"It's done!" he told her kindly.

He turned the light off and both of them left the private room. 

He went to kitchen and filled the jug with cool water and left for grandma's room. Once in grandma's room he filled glass with water and handover glass to grandma with polite smile.

Maan waited for his grandma to finish water so he greeted her goodnight and went to his room. But as she rested glass on the side of table she asked Maan to sit. Maan sat beside grandma on her bed facing her with her hands in his.

Grandma smile and said "Maan I wanted to advice to something!"

He smiled and said "I am listening grandma!"

"Maan! I don't want you to sacrifice for anyone anymore, I want you to be selfish, I want you to fight for your happiness, Maan, I don't want you to hold back, I want you to chase your happiness and dreams, catch them and live them, will you this for me?" she asked him.

Maan smiled and asked his grandma "Did I ever say no to you before!"       Grandma smile and "No!" came out of her mouth.

"Grandma! I will do as you want me to!" he assured her and wished her goodnight with kiss on cheeks. After she wished him goodnight he left for his room finally.

Once he was in his room, he mind replay his grandma's words and all of sudden he fell in love with word "Selfish!"

As selfish came to his mind the image of Geet flash in his eyes and at this moment he decided for the first time in his life "from now on world will see selfish Maan singh khurana only!" With his new decision he went to the bed.

Geet woke up in the morning and went for a bath. After her bath when she was drying her hairs her second hand nearly dead cell phone started ringing in horrible voice.

She picked the call without looking at number and ready to hear pinky's voice but her heart skipped a beat when she heard sexy hello on the other side of phone.

"Good morning beautiful! What are you doing?" Maan asked Geet.

"I am getting ready for my job, what are you up to?" she asked him controlling her wide smile.

"I just return back from jogging and headed towards shower!" he informed her.

"Jogging, body building! Who are you trying to impress?" she asked him.

"What will be your answer if I say YOU!" he shot back.

Geet was shocked by his question and redness appeared over her cheeks enhancing her beauty and she softly replied "I am impressed!"

Maan can imagine blushing Geet and he enjoyed the image that popped in his mind as strange desire filled him.

"So what is plan for today?" he asked her to change the topic and distract himself.

"First job at Vicky and then in evening I will be at caf u, me and coffee waiting tables as part time job" she told him.

"I wish I was one of the lucky tables you are waiting today!" he said with sigh.

Geet laughed at his silly line and her laughter reminded him of someone he don't know or don't remember. Maan put the thought aside for a moment and asked "did I sound like a road side Romeo?"

Geet laughed again and answered "No! Worst then that!"

Maan laughed along Geet.

"Is there any chances of seeing you today?" he asked her seriously.

"Yes! I will see you after my shift!" she told him.

"Okay I will see you in evening!" he told her.

"Okay! Have a nice day!" she wished him.

They both put the phone down and looked at the sky and prayed that this torturous day end soon and they will see each other.

2 B continue...Embarrassed

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvainlwgeetzil143mady2483fatiya521109290860623NK4MSK.Naziasky_86shinedosssneetugarg12301leothelionwala66girijamkrishnaasmi123ammyicycoolcrazedfan19-divya-nonabebublessednimbhakbhartifanvarshakhedekarthendral_111hansasma-Elfin-nazsijturbulencekhansangelElizaKawaDazlingdivyatobblerturbo-BeingAppy-sush1anaum91MaanKiGeet..nai1311_yspdh_ritiCrystalSayakaterpillarkhushboo22maansi007s-o-m-m-i-eam_sweet_parisara202RukhluvMaanArsheelaanshimanshi$ara_$hachipushpilalitha..-SwaSan-ninavicyum3219staroneserialsamzu32jssood-SmexySmile-sheetalvasaallibrnats0101TeamMcSwarek_wallflower_ritzy09Maaneet.Lovernehakapoor7mrk-1meravigilisorupzloveusoni4evapaponecon-Veritaserum---Saavi--mayurmaaneetAlamelukomlikasweet cherrymitzi11kooliiojanu_2006swetha10divareenashah10rahmona_pakswenahtani88aamirkhanfan--Ratna--Ash1991rsroopalimaanseeSoapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212keenu_kkShalveseemamaryVSai2008preethiamaaneetsangelarpitajiTyroLittle_Mermaid.ana56abinash079todayzstar_BlackPearl_mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
simply beautiful update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somakazmi

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Hehehe that was cute!
plz continue soon xD
thanks for the pm!

somakazmi

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
awesome update waiting for next part

somakazmi

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
great part...maan is so distressed seeing those marks on geet...so , we will get to see the selfish MSK

somakazmi

am_sweet_pari Goldie
am_sweet_pari
am_sweet_pari

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
lovely update...

somakazmi

thendral_111 Senior Member
thendral_111
thendral_111