maaneet FF... Matterz of heartz... note on pg 93 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
interesting looks like Maan is in a hurry to fall in love. He is berry berry phast, hope our kudi is also super phast

fanx 4 da update 
it wa awsome luvd it cnt w8 4 maan 2 bring geet bk plzz cont soon x
lovely ff dear
i just read it today
but i liked that so much that 
i cant wait for the next update
plz update soon
and add me to ur pm list
Very interesting!  I like the mystery to Geet's life, but I hope it is revealed soon.  Can you please add me to your pm list if you have one?  :)
Guyz enjoy reading it... plz leave comment and give feedback abt character and story... i like to read what you guyz r thinking while reading... plz press like button and dont b kanjoos... silent readers please come out of silent mode and give ur veiws...
once again enjoy reading it...😉 
Part 6

Geet opened the lock of house with trembling hands while holding her breath. After opening the door she peeked inside the house. There was no one in the house for a moment and she let go of her breath. She locked the door behind her and went in her small room. Furry her white cat came towards her feet, Geet picked her up and hugged her and asked "did you miss me?"

Furry replied with short Meow. She put her down and searched for her cell phone in her messy room and she found her cell phone under the heap of clothes. Once she found it she typed message to Maan to let him know that she had reached home. After that she fell on the bed that squeaks under her weight. She spend her whole weekend outside the house and tomorrow morning her Cinderella life will restart again. The time she had on the beach with Maan was most beautiful and magical moment of her life. She felt like Cinderella again who granted weekend to spend with prince and as the weekend got over she is back to her life.

At least Cinderella was lucky she had a step mother and sisters but she was trap in her own brother house with her sister in law Cruella. Well her name is Dolly but Geet named her Cruella because of evil that is filled inside her.

Her life is horrible since her parents death, court had appointed Brij her brother as her legal guardian till she turn twenty. She thought even through her parents protective arms are no longer around her she still have her brother but she was so wrong. Since the day she came to live with her brother, his brother arms are like death sentence for her.

Because of his brother she left her studies and currently she is doing small job and look after her house like slave.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the ring of her second hand cell phone. She looked around it was dark a lot of time has passed while she was thinking.

She answered the call without looking at the number. Her heart stopped beating when she heard the voice on the other side of the phone.

"Hello Geet! It's Maan"

She couldn't believe her ears and thought she was imaging his voice.

"Hello Geet!" he said again and she believed this time that Maan was calling her.

"Hello Maan!" she greeted him holding all the happiness inside her.

"Geet there is party at my house tomorrow evening and I will love if you join me!" he said.

She stopped herself from screaming out of joy and some how managed to say "I would love to come"

They said goodnight to each other before hanging the phone. As soon as she cut the call, she was screaming with joy. She got off the bed and held furry in hands and started dancing.

"Oh my God Furry he invited me to the party!"

"What I am going to wear?"

"I have to borrow something from Pinky?"

She was so happy that night that she didn't know how she is going to wait for evening. She was just wishing time to speed up today, she had seen him this morning yet she is dying to see him again. She closed her eyes and started counting sheep to fell sleep tonight as nothing else seem to help.

Maan walked out of his private room and headed towards his room while in the passage he saw his mom talking on the phone. He pray in his heart that she wont stop him but his luck was not his side at the moment and as soon as she saw him she stopped him "I will talk to you later" she said and disconnect the call.

Maan gave fake smile to his mother and waited for her to put new demand in front of him.

"Maan! We have party at our place tomorrow!" she reminded him.

"I remember!" he replied back.

She smiled and said "Good! Naintara will be here I want you to give here company since she is new here, Maan she is the daughter of chairman of our party, please don't disappoint me."

Maan nodded and walked away he was about to enter his room when Nakul stop him and said "Maan baba sir want to see you!"

Maan sighed and walked towards his dad's study room, he gently knock on the door and waited for his dad permission.

He opened the door and walk in after his dad said "Come in!"

"Do you want to see me?" Maan asked him.

His father smiled and again Maan was reminded of party. Now Maan waited for his dad's demand.

"Maan! Do you remember Mr. Roy?" he asked him.

"Yes!" Maan replied keeping irritation out of his voice.

"Well his daughter Sameera is coming to the party tomorrow please entertain her, it is very for our next merger!"

Maan nodded his head in front of his father as well and left the room.

Maan has always been sandwich between his mother and father since his birth. His mother was from political background and his father own huge business empire. His mother wanted him to join political party while his father wanted him to join his business but Maan himself wanted to be artist.

His dreams were always butcher because of his parent's indifference. He wanted to go park but his mother wanted him to go with her in some children school for some function and his father wanted him go to some trade fair. They fight and whoever wins Maan was suppose to tag along him and his own wishes were left untouched.

This happens to him for most of life because of his parent's ego clashes he suffered. Some times he wishes he had other sibling may be his live would have different.

He slept that night waiting for next evening waiting to see Geet again.

Next morning Maan couldn't find peace for a moment. He was dying to see her and couldn't able to focus on work for moment. This happened to him for the first time. He had been with girls most of his academic and professional life but none make him react like this. His world has been upside down since the moment he saw her at beach first time. She started affecting him since that moment and the monster in him woke up.

Now Maan and monster both are very restless to see her. When he reached home he ran upstairs and he was stopped by near his room by his Grandma.

"Some one is in hurry?" asked Grandma with smile.

He just smiled and went inside his room to get ready. After he got ready he came downstairs waiting for Geet to enter in the party. He was wondering what she will be wearing but then he smiled and thought she is going to surprise me as always. And he was right as always, she really surprised him.

to b conitnue...😊

Edited by somakazmi - 12 years ago
Great part..
Thanks for the PM
wow nice update..cant wait for the party.. continue soon
Loved the Update!!!

ooo Poor Maan ..He is just the pendulum oscillates between these two..

He is eagerly waiting for Geet and she also very excited...

cant wait for next part..

please continues Soon. and thenks for PM:)
brilliant update buddy
and thanx for the pm