Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Guys dis sajjan and amma r one (Whole plot) ...:( (Page 2)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

buddy i think that the dhaba fire culprit would be out soon...u see Radhe is the real culprit in our eyes...but had he given some money from aowy member of TN?that's the big question...may be it will be sajjan or KN...but i think the culprit will be out with fully exposed infront of kriya...may be it can bring some twist in the storyConfused

Amit that i s what i want i want the fire culprit to be out and who ever's motive it was i has to be out why this long i don;t understand if somebody i n TN is involved it has to come out. i don;t know what the cv's r planning the story was going so good and now suddenly again the unnecessary arrest this adharsh track. like u said that bring some twist. let us see what is cv's planning to do
Even if both Amma and SS are not jointly conspiring to break up KriYa, Amma for sure is and with SS now turning against P, Amma's plan A has succeeded... Next she would want K to turn against P...
And with many viewers also wishing for that, i guess, Cvs may actually end up giving us a KriYa separation Ouch Confused which i of course am not looking forward to!
     Filza u r right. ya i know many viewers are wishing for kriya drift and separation but i don;t want to see that. then it is the usual drama of the tv industry i want them to fight as a couple which is rare in the industry try to solve everything and understand the real faces of people. i don;t want to see any drift or separation of kriya. then what is her use of taking a bullet for him all in vain.

@ Underlined, Exactly my thoughts! I would love to see arguments between them and that should happen for it strengthens the bond...  I want them to talk about their problems, argue, fight, and eventually solve it and it shall all be between them not for the world to see and especially not their family. 
And i am seriously fed up of Amma or any other Thakur plotting against KrIYa... Dead I mean after seeing how madly they are in love and especially K who can't live without her Why don't they simply accept P..!! Why on earth is Amma still planning to get rid of her..!  Sleepy Silly

Edited by Filza.T - 05 May 2011 at 4:49pm

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Exactly my thoughts! I would love to see arguments between them and that should happen for it strengthens the bond... I want them to talk about their problems, argue, fight, and eventually solve it and it shall all be between them not for the world to see and especially not their family.
And i am seriously fed up of Amma or any other Thakur plotting against KrIYa... Dead I mean after seeing how madly they are in love and especially K who can't live without her Why don't they simply accept P..!! Why on earth is Amma still planning to get rid of her..! Sleepy Silly
   Completely agree with u with teh underlined statements filza. Ya the Cv's has to show a unique couple who is unique in every way. ya they have to fight together and as a team. they should understand each other very well. ya arguments between husband and wife are com mom and i want them to fight between them but not infront of others. infront of others like u said they should be united. they should sit down and talk and let their emotions out and find a solution and take each others advice. ya this thakkur plots r too much. ya they saw how much krishna loves her. why again they r hellbend on her i don;t understand. it is the same thing. why something different. they bought kesaramma, radhe let them show their action and how kriya deal with that. the guruma was a good one. now they vanished her where did she go god only knows probably to sony tv or imagine tv or colors.Big smileLOL
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Amita and Filza i think amma is showing double face and probably SS will go against pratigya. see the precap he said it is all because of krishnabahu and the beginning of the drama in hindi there were showing in writing is amma playing a game or something like that and then will SS will go against pratigya? so i think that is the track which is coming for the next couple of weeks. did u guys see that headings.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index