Guys dis sajjan and amma r one (Whole plot) ...:(

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
well friends now i am 100% sure that this sajjan and amma r one...they have created the plan together to seperate kriya😡...but as usual they r nt able to do so😃as by seeing the amma's expression when she kicket out the keys with her legs😆i was roufling at that time...that shows that they have got another defeat in their bags...ahem ahem...i want to tell u that virender sehwag has struck 119 runs off just 56 balls as i was seeing the match in betweenthe break of mkap😆...well returning to ous show...i was very happy to see that amma was hurt after seeing that her plans had failed...guys i also have a doubt that this amma nd sajjan can be responsible for that Radhe kand😕may be sajjan nd amma ordered or it may be KN to Radhe to mix cockroaches in the food...i also think that sajjan had gone to thirt yatra...it may be the part of his plan...may be he want to remain pure infront of pratigya nd krishna...as pratigya said that bauji also insulted my father so it just shows that ki she started to trust sajjan...she knew that amma is doing sum fishy...around her backso when amma truth come it will nt make an impact on krishna but if real bauji comes infront of krishna than krishna can't tolerate it...so after knwing that he may end up in living seperately which leads to pratigxa niwas...well dhaba hi itna accha hai niwas ki kya zarurat😆...well friends this may be the part of the plan of sajjan nd amma...may be they r doing drama nd all infront of KN😕well after seeing the precap...i saw an evil smile of KN😡may be he is mixed up with them too...but never the less the episode was gud...except these saxenas😆well friends what do u all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amit waa u started a nice post. i am also wondering what is happening. SS and amma can do the drama. but do u think amma will do something SS afer she was neglected in the kesaramma plot. But something big is coming that is for sure. Other thing which bothering me is that why nobody is finding the truth of fire at dhaba it has become a past story. why they r not even hinting anything. atleast somebody should try to find out who did this. we only know it is radhe. what do u think? i don;t believe anyone one now. i think like kriya are in the middle of chakravooyug . how will they come out? i want kriya to be strong. Pratigya has doubt in amma. hope krishna believes her when she says that. amit i don;t know whether we will see pratigya niwas. i doubt it. because Cv's knows audience all love SSa nd family so will they take that chance? i think we have to wait to see what this cv's has in mind.
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
totally agree with u amit now i'm full confirm that amma and sajjan singh r making plans 2 seperate kriya but pratigya is intellegent girl she will not let this happen now u see that pratigya also see some bad reaction of amma like when amma throw the dahi bhalay in dust bin and in todays episode she kicks the key of dhaba when pratigya forgive his husband...like these kind of thinks she saw i think now she has doubt on amma's good behaviour...she will understand every plan of amma soon..
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bro u r right.agree with u...
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: laks76

Amit waa u started a nice post. i am also wondering what is happening. SS and amma can do the drama. but do u think amma will do something SS afer she was neglected in the kesaramma plot. But something big is coming that is for sure. Other thing which bothering me is that why nobody is finding the truth of fire at dhaba it has become a past story. why they r not even hinting anything. atleast somebody should try to find out who did this. we only know it is radhe. what do u think? i don;t believe anyone one now. i think like kriya are in the middle of chakravooyug . how will they come out? i want kriya to be strong. Pratigya has doubt in amma. hope krishna believes her when she says that. amit i don;t know whether we will see pratigya niwas. i doubt it. because Cv's knows audience all love SSa nd family so will they take that chance? i think we have to wait to see what this cv's has in mind.

buddy i think that the dhaba fire culprit would be out soon...u see Radhe is the real culprit in our eyes...but had he given some money from aowy member of TN?that's the big question...may be it will be sajjan or KN...but i think the culprit will be out with fully exposed infront of kriya...may be it can bring some twist in the story😕
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even if both Amma and SS are not jointly conspiring to break up KriYa, Amma for sure is and with SS now turning against P, Amma's plan A has succeeded... Next she would want K to turn against P... 
And with many viewers also wishing for that, i guess, Cvs may actually end up giving us a KriYa separation  ðŸ˜• which i of course am not looking forward to!
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Filza.T

Even if both Amma and SS are not jointly conspiring to break up KriYa, Amma for sure is and with SS now turning against P, Amma's plan A has succeeded... Next she would want K to turn against P... 

And with many viewers also wishing for that, i guess, Cvs may actually end up giving us a KriYa separation  ðŸ˜• which i of course am not looking forward to!

well said yaar😊
laks76 thumbnail
buddy i think that the dhaba fire culprit would be out soon...u see Radhe is the real culprit in our eyes...but had he given some money from aowy member of TN?that's the big question...may be it will be sajjan or KN...but i think the culprit will be out with fully exposed infront of kriya...may be it can bring some twist in the story😕

Amit that i s what i want i want the fire culprit to be out and who ever's motive it was i has to be out why this long i don;t understand if somebody i n TN is involved it has to come out. i don;t know what the cv's r planning the story was going so good and now suddenly again the unnecessary arrest this adharsh track. like u said that bring some twist. let us see what is cv's planning to do
Even if both Amma and SS are not jointly conspiring to break up KriYa, Amma for sure is and with SS now turning against P, Amma's plan A has succeeded... Next she would want K to turn against P...
And with many viewers also wishing for that, i guess, Cvs may actually end up giving us a KriYa separation 😕 which i of course am not looking forward to!
     Filza u r right. ya i know many viewers are wishing for kriya drift and separation but i don;t want to see that. then it is the usual drama of the tv industry i want them to fight as a couple which is rare in the industry try to solve everything and understand the real faces of people. i don;t want to see any drift or separation of kriya. then what is her use of taking a bullet for him all in vain.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laks76

Amit that i s what i want i want the fire culprit to be out and who ever's motive it was i has to be out why this long i don;t understand if somebody i n TN is involved it has to come out. i don;t know what the cv's r planning the story was going so good and now suddenly again the unnecessary arrest this adharsh track. like u said that bring some twist. let us see what is cv's planning to do

Even if both Amma and SS are not jointly conspiring to break up KriYa, Amma for sure is and with SS now turning against P, Amma's plan A has succeeded... Next she would want K to turn against P...
And with many viewers also wishing for that, i guess, Cvs may actually end up giving us a KriYa separation 😕 which i of course am not looking forward to!
     Filza u r right. ya i know many viewers are wishing for kriya drift and separation but i don;t want to see that. then it is the usual drama of the tv industry i want them to fight as a couple which is rare in the industry try to solve everything and understand the real faces of people. i don;t want to see any drift or separation of kriya. then what is her use of taking a bullet for him all in vain.

@ Underlined, Exactly my thoughts! I would love to see arguments between them and that should happen for it strengthens the bond...  I want them to talk about their problems, argue, fight, and eventually solve it and it shall all be between them not for the world to see and especially not their family. 
And i am seriously fed up of Amma or any other Thakur plotting against KrIYa... ðŸ¤¢ I mean after seeing how madly they are in love and especially K who can't live without her Why don't they simply accept P..!! Why on earth is Amma still planning to get rid of her..!  ðŸ¥± ðŸ¤ª
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
laks76 thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts! I would love to see arguments between them and that should happen for it strengthens the bond... I want them to talk about their problems, argue, fight, and eventually solve it and it shall all be between them not for the world to see and especially not their family.
And i am seriously fed up of Amma or any other Thakur plotting against KrIYa... 🤢 I mean after seeing how madly they are in love and especially K who can't live without her Why don't they simply accept P..!! Why on earth is Amma still planning to get rid of her..! 🥱 🤪
   Completely agree with u with teh underlined statements filza. Ya the Cv's has to show a unique couple who is unique in every way. ya they have to fight together and as a team. they should understand each other very well. ya arguments between husband and wife are com mom and i want them to fight between them but not infront of others. infront of others like u said they should be united. they should sit down and talk and let their emotions out and find a solution and take each others advice. ya this thakkur plots r too much. ya they saw how much krishna loves her. why again they r hellbend on her i don;t understand. it is the same thing. why something different. they bought kesaramma, radhe let them show their action and how kriya deal with that. the guruma was a good one. now they vanished her where did she go god only knows probably to sony tv or imagine tv or colors.😃😆