India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: May 5, 2011 (Page 2)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Skep...HugHugHug...I was thinking of you today...mentioned you in one of my posts in the member of the week thread! Watch yesterday's too. Today's episode is a good continuation of it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Sure Jaya ... will watch it shortly.  I am now on vacation from school.  So while I have some cold milk and biscuits, I shall watch the epi... LOL

Edited by skeptical - 05 May 2011 at 10:15pm

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Cool...can't wait to read your views. 
skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for including me in your list of friends ...

We met at CT for a while
To chat and argue and smile

We are here now to muse
To search a cause and a ruse
To mull over and infuse
A decent commentary and enthuse
As Adi put balm o Priya's bruise.

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Skep...Smile...LOL...missed your lines!

Edited by darlunia - 05 May 2011 at 11:53pm
veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
finally gaurav-vidya tract at its best...Thumbs Up i really like vidya's acting...some good scenes b/w vidya-devyani & vidya-adityaSmile

BheegiBasanti

lld89 Groupbie
lld89
lld89

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

I love reading your random musings, it's easily become my favourite thread because I love analyzing episodes as well. I noticed the symbolism in the Uttara-Devyani scene as well. Devyani cares about her sister a lot and she must know that she is easily swayed by the SSP's manipulative ways. I really wish she would stop painting him in such an extraordinary pictures, she needs to stop praising him so much. Like for example when everyone was at the table eating and praising his taste in jewellery she butted in with something about him, too. No Devyani just stop! But loved her dialogue today! You go girl! I love Devyani's eyes, they say so much! Smile

Moving on to the next scene, I agree with you completely that we need more Vidya-Aditya scenes. There's a real potential there for a great friendship. The few times we have seen them interacting, I have loved it! He's such a caring guy, Vidya could use a friend like him (besides Imli, who is just all gossip sometimesDisapprove). Since Aditya obviously really cares for his brother and understands him so well, this could only work to Vidya's advantage in the future. I hope this relationship between Aditya & Vidya blossoms! Approve

Chinu tried to be helpful as possible and help Vidya with kind words, but if only everyone else knew what the real problem was. Chinu & Aditya both assume that this is just some fight between a husband & wife and everything will be fixed but if they only knew what Vidya is really fighting for and must now deal with. I do feel for her and must praise Vindya's acting. She's doing an awesome job! Oh and I really wish people would stop thinking something will happen between Chinu & Vidya just because of the way Chinu was "looking at her" after she had gotten ready Disapprove! He was in awe at what a beauty she was, that does not automatically equal to sexual attraction people! He calls her bhabhi, she is like Priya to him pretty much! Just let it be!

As for the female tense, I haven't picked any up, but then again I'm not fluent in Hindi (I'm Punjabi) and especially their Haryanvi! That's why I wait for the subtitled version on TV a week later to understand things that confused me, but so far I feel as if they have been very gender neutral. Just tell us already! I can't handle this suspense.

I like the brotherly scene between Aditya & Gaurav. Definitely would like to see more of this relationship, too, please! I just love it with brothers get along so well, and they have their serious moments as well as the funny ones. Big smile

I liked that this time Vidya took control and told Devyani she will handle it. For once Devyani won't be trying to make everything right. I believe in Vidya and I'm glad she will be taking a more active role. Now that she knows more about his past (although not enough!!) she can handle the situation better. Poor girl deserves to be happy!!! Unhappy

I agree with you about other people starting to notice their relationship (such as Aditya). I cannot wait to find out who this mystery person in Gaurav's life is whom he cannot ever forget and still is in love with but was not allowed to marry?! Let's hope Friday's episode is just as good although then I will be dying for Monday to arrive! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasureFIZK6BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Sonia...Hug...time to sleep for me but will be back in the morning to read your thoughts on today! 

RadiantTreasure

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index