Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV May 5th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Bhairav calls the bank manager home and closes Jagya's accounts and cuts off all funding to him. Everyone is shocked. DS tries to change Bhairav, who says he doesn't give a damn if Jagya is left penniless. He is not Jagya's father anymore. He warns everyone to stay away from jagya else he will give up his life. Everyone is shocked. DS tries to tell Basanth to convince Bhairav, but Basanth supports Bhairav. Sumitra is heartbroken and Gehna consoles her.

Bhairav starts throwing away all of Jagya's things. Sumitra comes there and tries to control him that its impossible to get rid of Jagya's  memories. Bhairav says he feels helpless, esp. Anandi whose life is ruined. He doesn't know what to do to make Anandi's life better. Seeing Bhairav in this state, Sumitra is in thoughts.

MS and Radha visits DS with the grand kids and they talk about Bhairav and Sumitra's grief. MS consoles DS and family  and they all talk abt children and parenting etc.

Anandi in her room standing like a statue. Sumitra comes there and tries to talk to Anandi. Anandi asks Sumitra if she is really gawar and unsuitable for Jagya. Sumitra asks her why she feels so. Anandi says Jagya himself told her this.Sumitra is shocked. Anandi reveals her phone conversation with Jagya. Sumitra is shocked to the core. She realises why Anandi was so depressed over the days.

Precap : Same precap abt Sumitra missing. Anandi finds a letter and calls Bhairav and DS

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 05 May 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxritakaysobha229snehasanjanamvatsaahcirushakiran patelsnehag10vir123anushkhapragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsharmilaprasadsaggi80sdavissmile365daysrachnadhodi713shiny3neteche_csashbnaghma24Heenapnanda_gopargattubmm1985big_vikrant_fandivmathGauri22vik rocksgawkermushkan_2003TheSnowmanmunz.andvbulls-eyecherrypansypeg_pionnepjyoshivani003xmanishaKyunkiImafanSuchi-intruderfast

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Dadisa still wants  to blame the 'big bad city' for  her  laadesar's selfish behavior  but madan singh giving shyam's example finally shut her upThumbs Up..
Good that bhairav stopped sending money to jagya,ab pathaa chalegaa aate daal kaa  bhaav chhorey ko...Evil Smile...Now its sumitra's  turn  to mumbai and probably few more slaps for jagya...Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattubig_vikrant_fandivmathvik rocksiloveidiotboxandvshivani003Suchi-

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I didn't like the message at the end of the episode though, that a mother can never give up her son. Lets hope Sumitra does not support her nalayak son and new bahu

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 05 May 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattubig_vikrant_fandivmathandvpjyonoor321Suchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

same precapsAngry what a useless episode except that bhairon part, i am fed up of anandi now, she is so slow, ek dialogue bolne mein raat lag jaati hainSleepySleepySleepy

they rdraging and i am zzzingSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fandivmathvik rocksiloveidiotboxSuchi-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
After all our pleading and various hopes on BV the CVs at least did one thing: stopping J's funding. Let him fend for himself then he will learn the value of family. Basant too was great today. Thumbs Up

As per the article he comes to the haveli with Gauri. So looks like laadesar ko kangali mein jeena nahi aaya. aur usse tho hard work ki tho ummeed nahi ki ja sakti.

I was hoping Madan Singh would have finally also told DS that she played a big role in making J what he is today. Why blame the city!

I also agree with 'intruderfast' the same pre-cap has been shown for the past few consecutive episodes. I have also learnt all the dialogues now Wink.

I dont know if I am really looking forward to the senseless track that's coming up in the future episodes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattubig_vikrant_fandivmathiloveidiotboxpjyoSuchi-

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
If Jagauri are accepted at the haveli, I will stop watching. I am not up for watching saas-bahu, vamp serials!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanrgattudivmathandvSuchi-

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I didn't like the message at the end of the episode though, that a mother can never give up her son. Lets hope Sumitra does not support her nalayak son and new bahu
I think it will be DS who  will start supporting that nalayak Censoreddumbjagyaaand new bahu when she realizes that its the same  beendni she had selected   and she will start the same ghisa pitaa dialog 'phere ke baad woh bhii  jagdish kii beendnii hai" Angry..She will emotionally blackmail everybody else and overrule  their opposition ..jagya will be very happy for her support but after that gauri will turn negative and make their lives hell...Evil Smile

Edited by pjyo - 05 May 2011 at 12:59pm

big_vikrant_fanrgattuiloveidiotboxdivmathandvSuchi-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

If Jagauri are accepted at the haveli, I will stop watching. I am not up for watching saas-bahu, vamp serials!!

Same here Priya, I dont watch any other serial other than BV for this sole reason.  unrealistically saintly DIL with numerous sadistic characters all having one aim of causing problems for this one person. Where do people have this kind of time? Now BV too claims to be a serial with a social message and is following the same old tracks.

big_vikrant_fanrgattuiloveidiotboxdivmathpjyoSuchi-

Go to top