Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Misti ishtyle 5th may 2011 (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Hey dear, nice to see u back wid ur 'ishtyle" ...realy funny to read abt bhasmasura, n Ganapati kanha fight...very nice...actulay future me jab Bholenath aur lil bhasmasur me fighting hoga ...that would be also an intresin oneROFLROFL...
so here m sharing my views...Smile

1) Phulijharis attitude today n her  thoughts were no consistent accordin to me... u said it true dat its totaly against of teaching in "Bhagwat-geeta" but apart frm that i would say 4 me wat she said is nothing but a lie...so hardly it matters that wat she is thinkin on her mind... she recalled her pheres widkk and answered sum questions regarding her second marriage...Kanha's idol was even there in her hand... so she should not do this...our Phulijhari is also expert in becuming statue ...so she could do that ...LOL...
      Every tym i noticed that Chunnu-munnu has a tendency to present lies., in there own way... when they r running this soap according to Krishna philosophy...this should be kept in mind...

Thats why I mentioned Bhagwat Gita...they have marketed this show to the audience as a spiritual one with the essence of Kanha...that means Gita will be there. Thats what the general audience will believe, specially if the female lead is one who has been educated in scriptures...so giving her that dialogue was wrong...they could have said that she is entering this house as KK's wife and she will try her best to set everything right...and left it at that...there was no need to bring in that she will get KK if she does this. She is doing wrong and so there should be retribution for her...in the sense that after everything is set right she has to leave because she did lie by ommission. But these people will make her into a mahaan character...thats what the almost all the PHs do. 

2) Secondly, dunno whether Padma's tremendous hatrate would benifit Radhika ultimately or not...but i think it would not help Radhika b'coz  Padma would stop her frm gettin attached wid Rohan ...this would be an snag 4 her..coz we know that Radhs first aim is now to make Rohan normal...
But badi bahu is there...let see what she does.Radhikas first aim should be to understand Dev.Everything will become easy after that.

3)Abt this track i have sum personal views ... I think there are sum stages of personal lyf in Indian society...for a Man ... First u have to prove urslf as a good child... then a dutyful son to ur family... than a good n carin husband...n then a concern father...and for an woman it is ...First a good daughter...then a concern n loving wife...then a good daughter in law for in laws ...then a mother n so on... i think first its needed to becum a good wife/husband...then one could do his/her duty very well to the in-laws...but here they r showin it sumthing differently...
Well she is doing her patni dharma but to KK/Dev and not to Rohan (she does not consider that as marriage)...

4)..why only Radhika have to prove herself...????...Why she would always go through the tough phases alone... she is not taken 4 granted... anyone anytime would call her ...n she is ready to serve them...its too muchh... n the most dissapointing thing is that now Dev is also doin the same thing...first she have to prove herself then  he would accept her... wat nonsense is this... so they r indirectly showin that this tym there luv is not an unconditional one!!!!!!!!!!...OuchAngry
Well thats what majority of hindi shows are about.

5) Badi bahu told Radhika not to do any idol-worship or any prayer within PB...so why they r doin the rituals... ??...they should have go through a Registry marriage...y rituals...??...every rituals God is the witness so its contradictory ...
   ..though i never saw Purohits to do the registry marriage...i think 4 them no prove is needed ... exceptional marriages wid exeptional ritualsss n sysytems!!!!...LOL
For badi bahu rituals are just a show...anyway do you think that the creatives understand rituals and the importance of that in peoples life. There are many who believe that rituals have a meaning behind them and thats why they are done ...Here the creatives randomly pick out rituals..discover new rituals and do whatever they want to do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakRADEV1000Neerjaa

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Thats why I mentioned Bhagwat Gita...they have marketed this show to the audience as a spiritual one with the essence of Kanha...that means Gita will be there. Thats what the general audience will believe, specially if the female lead is one who has been educated in scriptures...so giving her that dialogue was wrong...they could have said that she is entering this house as KK's wife and she will try her best to set everything right...and left it at that...there was no need to bring in that she will get KK if she does this. She is doing wrong and so there should be retribution for her...in the sense that after everything is set right she has to leave because she did lie by ommission. But these people will make her into a mahaan character...thats what the almost all the PHs do. 

Dont worry yaar... this tym Mahants frm alover world would cum to punish her...LOLLOL...n she would plough all maths land of RP family...they wont excuse Dev also this tym...

But badi bahu is there...let see what she does.Radhikas first aim should be to understand Dev.Everything will become easy after that.

Hope she would able to convince him with her luv n affection towards the family...

For badi bahu rituals are just a show...anyway do you think that the creatives understand rituals and the importance of that in peoples life. There are many who believe that rituals have a meaning behind them and thats why they are done ...Here the creatives randomly pick out rituals..discover new rituals and do whatever they want to do.

I think Hindu relegion is enriched enough wid the things it have,,,,,,Dunno y they r addin all stupid things in the name of rituals

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Dont worry yaar... this tym Mahants frm alover world would cum to punish her...LOLLOL...n she would plough all maths land of RP family...they wont excuse Dev also this tym...
Oh yes I forgot about that.LOLLOLLOL

I think Hindu relegion is enriched enough wid the things it have,,,,,,Dunno y they r addin all stupid things in the name of rituals
Because they don't care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by why6

You know Papa Fruit cake Purohit and Mommy Phuljhari Purohit to baby Bhasmasur are now reminding me of that calender picture now with Shiv, Parvati and baby Ganpati in Parvati's lap.  So Phuljhari is now going to be Gauri and will run after baby Bhasamsur feeding him and he will be spitting fire like those baby dragons. Will Papa fruitcake be stern with him and mommy Phuljhari be indulgent towards him.

Oh no Angie. Baby Bhasmasur cannot sit on Mama Phuljharis lap...he will sit on the floor playing with his toys and Mama Phuljhari will sit on Papa Fruitcakes lap...Wink

That is so true.  My picture would create an uproar in the forum and your scenario would also create uproar but in a different direction.  To be honest,  even I prefer Mama phuljhari in Papa fruitcake's lap.  Papa fruitcake would be enjoying it secretly but then would act coy and become his righteous self as he has problems with forward mamas.  He likes to do the chasing and Phuljhari should understand that.  Maybe when fruitcake acts too obnoxious,  Phuljhari can scare him by threatening to let baby bhasmasur sit in her lap.  

chipakmisti73

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Misti is world class with her ishtyle today- and along with Angie you made this thread much more fun to read. Today i really liked the mythic analogies you all analyzed and since i am not a scholar in any of the scriptures i enjoy it whenever in firum i get to read such religious/mythological post.

Apart from that it was fun to read the ever so amusing names you give to Radev and other characters..Angies Fruitcake and then Mistis addon papa fuitcake mommy phuljhari n baby basamasur was hilarious most. Enjoyed the different scenarios posted to felicitate future Radev spiritual connection and was rofl on all that.

I saw TAM for CB and it was discouraging...even for ME it was low. And as of now all the other rival channel shows in same slots are gaining high numbers than CB. Any wonder CVs why is this happening despite you guys having so much of melodrama in the past week..its just the stuff your are showing n with the pace that was shown. Sometimesthe show looks very artifical and all the charcaters apart form radev are given more or less same kind of dialogues and sometimes even radev are given repetitive lines.  Even if CB is drawing 2+ numbers its just coz the loyal fans cannot let go of Avina. Coz of them CB is surviving. CB2 story is having all those ingredients which can make viewers detatch from it...the same tormenting Rads, Abhay like Dev with no backbone, same Badi bahu drama, same Abhsagaun lame track and same regressive format of the show...Pls donot go for these kind of high melodrama which is just a facade to hide something ugly in back which is not grounding for the story n no thoughfulness reagrding what is good n bad for long run for the show.
Viewers wanted something new in CB with Avina and not the exact format of previous CB...so far CB2 is not bale to create its own mark is coz its not unique in any way..its looks some hodge potch copy of CB1 with some differences in various places...this is the result of chnaging the trcak based on weekly trps and thereby killing the story.

The problem with CB2 is projection of the show in way whr future tracks can be predicted, they are making it more apparant as to wht is in store for Radev though the real situations as to how thr relation will progress is made much more complex in current situations thrby making way for more preoblems for Radev(more drame) but is this what is required for a show like CB with Avina in it to succeed?/ NO.
I can see how this track will be moved in future (and this is bad for story)- Rads suffering, Dev standing, Rads multitasking everything in PB from handling dadaji to rohan to occasionally brishing down BBs motives, Dev slowing falling for rads, some married women rituals with Dev helping Rads accidently/Kanha leela and somehow truth coming out with the help of rohan/daima/dadaji  dont know but the bottom line is viewers now almost know how soty can move forward. In this case to draw more interest its required to make the trcak much likable by improving its quality of subtrcaks -which can be made if the show is not shot in some hurry and given time for editing screenplay n direction (coz sometimes show is poorly projected with no quality value), Bring some spice to the much repetited track of Radev suffering under one roof.

Soem suggestions for CVs:
- do not Khana to handle everything, let the leads also do there part. Over Kanha leela is killing the spiritual basis of the show coz it is amking the show very prognostic specially when at every situation Kanha is called for help
- Do not make Rads suffer from all ends and Dev just stand thr in a corner with some sad musci playing in BG all the time. Give some logical snse to Dev also.
-over the top melodrama .
-Most importantly dont make the track focus mainly on Mother India like Rads. The story is abt Radev and focus on teh spiritual connection of radev (which is so fra not show)

I beg Cvs for once do their homework, sit n contemplate how the story should be moved to make it more enjoyable.. I know i m repeating my points but just concerned abt its erformance. Dont want same formulas shown in different ways but some newness is much needed. Avina alone cannot make the the show rule like it did in first season- it was the rocking combo of Avian chemistry as radev with teh story (till 2010) that made it click.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000..yajnaseni..Angie12misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=misti73][QUOTE=why6]

You know Papa Fruit cake Purohit and Mommy Phuljhari Purohit to baby Bhasmasur are now reminding me of that calender picture now with Shiv, Parvati and baby Ganpati in Parvati's lap.  So Phuljhari is now going to be Gauri and will run after baby Bhasamsur feeding him and he will be spitting fire like those baby dragons. Will Papa fruitcake be stern with him and mommy Phuljhari be indulgent towards him.

Oh no Angie. Baby Bhasmasur cannot sit on Mama Phuljharis lap...he will sit on the floor playing with his toys and Mama Phuljhari will sit on Papa Fruitcakes lap...Wink

That is so true.  My picture would create an uproar in the forum and your scenario would also create uproar but in a different direction.  To be honest,  even I prefer Mama phuljhari in Papa fruitcake's lap.  Papa fruitcake would be enjoying it secretly but then would act coy and become his righteous self as he has problems with forward mamas.  He likes to do the chasing and Phuljhari should understand that.  Maybe when fruitcake acts too obnoxious,  Phuljhari can scare him by threatening to let baby bhasmasur sit in her lap.  

Oh no Angie, what will happen to papa now...Cry...do remember to say OMGs in multiples of 12.WinkLOL

Edited by misti73 - 06 May 2011 at 8:48am

chipakAngie12

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Misti is world class with her ishtyle today- and along with Angie you made this thread much more fun to read. Today i really liked the mythic analogies you all analyzed and since i am not a scholar in any of the scriptures i enjoy it whenever in firum i get to read such religious/mythological post.

Apart from that it was fun to read the ever so amusing names you give to Radev and other characters..Angies Fruitcake and then Mistis addon papa fuitcake mommy phuljhari n baby basamasur was hilarious most. Enjoyed the different scenarios posted to felicitate future Radev spiritual connection and was rofl on all that.

I saw TAM for CB and it was discouraging...even for ME it was low. And as of now all the other rival channel shows in same slots are gaining high numbers than CB. Any wonder CVs why is this happening despite you guys having so much of melodrama in the past week..its just the stuff your are showing n with the pace that was shown. Sometimesthe show looks very artifical and all the charcaters apart form radev are given more or less same kind of dialogues and sometimes even radev are given repetitive lines.  Even if CB is drawing 2+ numbers its just coz the loyal fans cannot let go of Avina. Coz of them CB is surviving. CB2 story is having all those ingredients which can make viewers detatch from it...the same tormenting Rads, Abhay like Dev with no backbone, same Badi bahu drama, same Abhsagaun lame track and same regressive format of the show...Pls donot go for these kind of high melodrama which is just a facade to hide something ugly in back which is not grounding for the story n no thoughfulness reagrding what is good n bad for long run for the show.
Viewers wanted something new in CB with Avina and not the exact format of previous CB...so far CB2 is not bale to create its own mark is coz its not unique in any way..its looks some hodge potch copy of CB1 with some differences in various places...this is the result of chnaging the trcak based on weekly trps and thereby killing the story.

The problem with CB2 is projection of the show in way whr future tracks can be predicted, they are making it more apparant as to wht is in store for Radev though the real situations as to how thr relation will progress is made much more complex in current situations thrby making way for more preoblems for Radev(more drame) but is this what is required for a show like CB with Avina in it to succeed?/ NO.
I can see how this track will be moved in future (and this is bad for story)- Rads suffering, Dev standing, Rads multitasking everything in PB from handling dadaji to rohan to occasionally brishing down BBs motives, Dev slowing falling for rads, some married women rituals with Dev helping Rads accidently/Kanha leela and somehow truth coming out with the help of rohan/daima/dadaji  dont know but the bottom line is viewers now almost know how soty can move forward. In this case to draw more interest its required to make the trcak much likable by improving its quality of subtrcaks -which can be made if the show is not shot in some hurry and given time for editing screenplay n direction (coz sometimes show is poorly projected with no quality value), Bring some spice to the much repetited track of Radev suffering under one roof.

Soem suggestions for CVs:
- do not Khana to handle everything, let the leads also do there part. Over Kanha leela is killing the spiritual basis of the show coz it is amking the show very prognostic specially when at every situation Kanha is called for help
- Do not make Rads suffer from all ends and Dev just stand thr in a corner with some sad musci playing in BG all the time. Give some logical snse to Dev also.
-over the top melodrama .
-Most importantly dont make the track focus mainly on Mother India like Rads. The story is abt Radev and focus on teh spiritual connection of radev (which is so fra not show)

I beg Cvs for once do their homework, sit n contemplate how the story should be moved to make it more enjoyable.. I know i m repeating my points but just concerned abt its erformance. Dont want same formulas shown in different ways but some newness is much needed. Avina alone cannot make the the show rule like it did in first season- it was the rocking combo of Avian chemistry as radev with teh story (till 2010) that made it click.

Thanks Seema...hope you have got your answer now...its all for TRPs.

chipakNeerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=misti73][QUOTE=why6]

Oh no Angie, what will happen to papa now...Cry...do remember to say OMGs in multiples of 12.WinkLOL

I think OMGs (6s or 12s) are now going to come next week.   I think baby bhasma is going to eat only from hands of mama while Papa would be glowering at mama and trying to placate baby at the same time.  Sister Holika would be standing on the side spitting fire at Mama.  Only Dadaji would be enjoying the show as he has gotten the repreive for now.

chipakNeerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index