Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

This is hilarious...and insane :P (Page 2)

harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
bhabhi is spying anaya...in looked room i was expecting that navya will get strike & anant will catch her in arms but nothing was like that...but i enjoyed the whole bedroom scene...i liked that scene soo much when anaya come out from the room,the both sisters were standing stock still with full open eyesROFL

Edited by harshad.diwani - 06 May 2011 at 2:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
hehe i did watch it nd there dailogues was too gud,Rama bhabi was protecting them, she even didn't know, even i thought tht Daadi bua will see them or etc etc but nothing happen like tht, aakhir Rama bhabi une protect kar rahi thi toh pecre kaise jaateSillyROFL

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
yeah i agree wid yu...da scene was reli cute...Rama ne zindagi me pehli baar kuch accha kamm kiya...LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index