This is hilarious...and insane :P

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Rama bhabi made a PLAN, and this was it 😆😆😆

I thought that AnYa might be caught red-handed in their arms or might be seen by dadi or someone else, but No No No...it was nothing like that😲

What on earth was bhabi trying to figure out? Or is the story the other way round, i mean should i say that AnYa was lucky 😉

The scene was really very sweet. Loved AnYa's dialogues😳

😆 I didnt watch the episode yet ):
Originally posted by unreal.

😆 I didnt watch the episode yet ):

😆😆😆

do watch it, it was very cute😳

Edited by Tas17 - 12 years ago
i didnt watch but as u said they were not caught i feel much relieF
hahhahaha it was really amazingg !! specially dialogue "acha hua tumne mera kamraa khud hee dekh lya" 
he he can't you understand yaar she did the watchmen job...babhi protecting AnYa from Bua Daadi and all...🤣
Originally posted by anu17

he he can't you understand yaar she did the watchmen job...babhi protecting AnYa from Bua Daadi and all...🤣

ahaa😉😆😆 Thatz what i'm saying ...kya plan banaya...kya plan banaya...kya plan banaya🤣

I love Rama bhabi's ennnglisss though😆😆😆

Watchman hun...isi liye ghar ke bahar bhi pehre lag rahe the
🤣🤣
Rama bhabi and Shagun r so opposite yet so similar🤣🤣Edited by Tas17 - 12 years ago
bhabhi is spying anaya...in looked room i was expecting that navya will get strike & anant will catch her in arms but nothing was like that...but i enjoyed the whole bedroom scene...i liked that scene soo much when anaya come out from the room,the both sisters were standing stock still with full open eyes🤣
Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
hehe i did watch it nd there dailogues was too gud,Rama bhabi was protecting them, she even didn't know, even i thought tht Daadi bua will see them or etc etc but nothing happen like tht, aakhir Rama bhabi une protect kar rahi thi toh pecre kaise jaate🤪🤣

yeah i agree wid yu...da scene was reli cute...Rama ne zindagi me pehli baar kuch accha kamm kiya...😆