Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Our sherni is getting ready to pounce on Munda ☺️

Ekdum ready..Munda issiliye dur khare the..daar ke maareπŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
QUOTE=tazeen_29]

AWWW!!!!!BEAUTIFUL...LOVELY...πŸ˜† thanx Bobby...[/QUOTE
Taz I'm in a very bad mood today..coz my net is troubling me like hell today...since afternoon..😑
typed a whole long topic & it didn't get posted due to link failure..πŸ˜•
anyways...Its really cute & lovely to see Maaneet winking through the episode.πŸ˜‰
LuvScooby thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Ekdum ready..Munda issiliye dur khare the..daar ke maareπŸ˜‰

He better be scared b/c if Sherni gets him, he might not make it thru the nite πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

yups bobby...maaneet looked very cute 2day.
me luving dem more😳

Loved their winks althrough the episode.πŸ˜‰
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

QUOTE=tazeen_29]

AWWW!!!!!BEAUTIFUL...LOVELY...πŸ˜† thanx Bobby...[/QUOTE
Taz I'm in a very bad mood today..coz my net is troubling me like hell today...since afternoon..😑
typed a whole long topic & it didn't get posted due to link failure..πŸ˜•
anyways...Its really cute & lovely to see Maaneet winking through the episode.πŸ˜‰

That sound terrible bobby ..what was the topic?and did you not save it? tell me abt your topic now if you can?...yeh! a winking episode we should say...though cute...maaneet dooor dooor...and atlast get to see some nice pal for pammi...atlast I hope they would give imp to TEJ- PAMMI relationship to make it better thru GEET- MAAN...instead of DEV-NANDINI...khushi wrote in her post that there will be a song seq in rain and geet in saree as in the article ...I hope bobby it will be true this time as we all are dying to see maaneet romantic dance seq...ended in ahem ahem...😳😳
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

That sound terrible bobby ..what was the topic?and did you not save it? tell me abt your topic now if you can?...yeh! a winking episode we should say...though cute...maaneet dooor dooor...and atlast get to see some nice pal for pammi...atlast I hope they would give imp to TEJ- PAMMI relationship to make it better thru GEET- MAAN...instead of DEV-NANDINI...khushi wrote in her post that there will be a song seq in rain and geet in saree as in the article ...I hope bobby it will be true this time as we all are dying to see maaneet romantic dance seq...ended in ahem ahem...😳😳

It was topic on Maaneet's SR ..but with a difference...I didn't save it dear...still now my net is causind prob...can't remain online for long..god so many pm's to ans ...
Since he's not here so dur dur winking game chalta raha...
I didn't go through Khushi's article though I got her pm..she's gonna kill me...I'll go through it just now...hope they show this rain dance coz its sukha hi sukha since tip tip barsha...hope we get ahem ahem moments for our hot hot topics..
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
   OH! DEAR DEAR πŸ˜”..hope ur net get sorted soon we will be able to enjoy your hot topic soon...πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

OH! DEAR DEAR πŸ˜”..hope ur net get sorted soon we will be able to enjoy your hot topic soon...πŸ˜†

I'll set it for tomorrow coz today I'm sooo tired & irritated a bit too..πŸ˜•.coz couldn't have any masti throughout the day with u all..😭
actually yesterday we had an overdose of fun so aaj sukha par gaya...πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Some cherishing moments from today's episode.😍
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved the episode today...omg...wink..wink..wink from Geet more than once and Maan too😍😍😍

lets pronounce it Global Maneetians Wink Day🀣🀣🀣🀣