MOM
U R THE BEST...
🤗

LOVE YOU...❤️

Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Mothers day to Alll 😃
Mayu Jaan,

I had a beautiful time with my mum today.. it was really special.. just came back and rushed here to share my feeings..

I brought her out to a park today.. a place to have a heart-to-heart talk with her.. my life been so busy that i hardly have anytime with her..

Today, i could not control my tears.. i could stop myself from saying, I LOVE U MOM...

I had been so near to her yet so far from her all these months.. i told her sorry for hurting her all the time.. and u know what she said to me??

She said that im her daughter no matter what and that im always in her heart and mind, so she did not feel that i was away from her.. i became so emotional at that and cried like a baby and hugged my mom tight.. i realised then, that i CAN NEVER imagine a life without her.. i made a small prayer then, that i will never be separated from her.. not even death..

I love my mom and i always will.. even till now, what she said has been ringing in my ears..

TO ALL MOTHERS out there, HAPPY MOTHERS day.. GOD could not come to earth to care for his children.. thats why He created MOTHERS..

MOthers, the word itself a beautiful poem..

To all children out there, NEVER lose the chance of not being with yr mother.. u wan to show yr love, then show it there and then..

To me everyday is mothers day..

LOve u MOM!!!

and thanks to my mayu jaan for this post.. love u jaan...
❤️Happy Mothers' Day to all the Mothers❤️

Thank you and Love you Mayu for such a beautiful thread😊🤗
Happy mother's day to all the beautiful and lovely Moms including mine. 😊 Edited by nina_dg - 12 years ago
Happy Mothers Day

Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago
Hey Mayu, i can't express how beautiful this thread is... Just the word mother has such a powerful aura that the thread appears so magical, so heavenly... Am overwhelmed n thanks for bringing that emotion in me...

Kinda busy, so will be back to post my feelings for my mom...

Thanks Dear!!! <3