meme4u.com

India-Forums

meme4u.com
meme4u.com

*|Happy Mothers Day|*My Fortune, My Mother (Page 3)

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
It's An even  special day  For Me  as  also  This Sunday  it's Also My mom's Birthday  .. So I  wanna say  THANKS  AMMACHI Meri  har khwaish poore  Karne k lie .. You  r my World Ammachi  I Love U   MAAHug
@ Mayu  tere se baat karvungi meri Amachi ( thats  wht I  call herLOL)Se

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers out there!!!

And a very very special happy mothers day to the one real superwoman - My Mom!!!

You've been my greatest support ever.. N I love you more than anyone else..
I will not even attempt to say thank you for all that you've done for me because it could never measure up..

More than a mom, you are my best friend and whatever Di and I are today are all because of you..

I admire you for your heart that knows only to love, for your strength thats seen us through our darkest times and a zillion other things that I cannot even put in words..

Love you Mom.. Hope to keep you happy always.. I know I haven't been the best daughter and have given you more than my fair share of trouble but now all I want to do ever in life is to keep you happy and make you proud..

Dunno what else to say.. but I LOVE YOU and you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope someday I can be like you though I know its impossible coz there is only one you...

Lots of love

Neetu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsima-Destiny--Mayu-

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
awesome post 

For all loving mothers 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

QueenbeePallavi Goldie
QueenbeePallavi
QueenbeePallavi

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
StarHeart There are hundreds of thousands of billions of words that I could write to express how much love I have for my Ma.. but I am simply content by saying that "FOR ME THE ONLY THING THAT I CALL A GIFT FROM GOD AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN MY LIFE WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY MADay Dreaming"... If you want to know what's beauty and what's selfless love..just look at your Ma's routine and that would be the biggest example for your whole life.. I donot need a Mother's Day to thankyou enough for giving me this life...LOVE YOU MA!! I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU EVER... muuuaah... God Bless you HeartStar

Edited by QueenbeePallavi - 06 May 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsima-Mayu-

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Awww... Lovely post Mayuu Hug

Amma or Maa, as i call her..is my sweet heart..being the only child to her..she has protected me and pampered me a lot.. She once told me, right from the day i was born..she made a promise to herself that she be like my friend and that i can share all the secrets with her..And till now she is my best friend ever..I always tell her everything ..every damn thing..I stay in US and i have to call her everyday, and if i miss a single day without calling due to work or any other thing, she will be so tensed, as in what happened to me. Mothers are so hyper at times, but we wouldn't know, unless we become mothers ourselves..she also told my Dad to be my friend, must say we r a great friendly family..Aww i so miss both of them..Anyways coming back to Mom..I unfortunately cant call her on mother's day to wish her as she will be in Nepal and i dnt think her network covers that part of the world...Sad..but i will meet on 12 th may..after some 2 yrs.. 

After Marriage, i got another Amma as i call my mom-in law, she is exactly the same as my mom. I couldn't have asked for more in my life..She treats me as a friend and i also tell her everything..She has become very close to me..in this 3 yrs of marriage. She is the best mom-in-law i could have ever asked for..i think i should thank my parents for selecting such a great family for me.. Will celebrate Mothers day when i am there with both my Maa..

Love you Maa and Amma..Miss you both loads..And Wish you both a very Happy Mother's Day..Hug

Edited by sangi1588 - 06 May 2011 at 1:42pm

ahsima-Mayu-

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I just love my mum
cant imagine one day with out her 
she is just my life
she is always their 4 me whn i need her 
and i just love u Mummi

ahsima-Mayu-

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
there are no enough words in the dictionary that can be used to describe who a MOM is and her significance. Mom is the ultimate world of mine for me. Love you so much Mommy...you are the best and the most important reason why my life is what is! Love you always and forever. There is no life without you.Heart

and happy Mother's Day to all the mothersHug

Everyday is and should be a Mother's day but I think a specified day is really important for millions of sons and daughters who get to meet their moms only on this specific, special day for various reasons.

ahsima-Mayu-

londongirl95 Senior Member
londongirl95
londongirl95

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY DEAREST MOMMY IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE U TONS MOMMY!!!!

Edited by londongirl95 - 06 May 2011 at 3:38pm

ahsima-Mayu-

Go to top