Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww... Lovely post Mayuu ๐Ÿค—

Amma or Maa, as i call her..is my sweet heart..being the only child to her..she has protected me and pampered me a lot.. She once told me, right from the day i was born..she made a promise to herself that she be like my friend and that i can share all the secrets with her..And till now she is my best friend ever..I always tell her everything ..every damn thing..I stay in US and i have to call her everyday, and if i miss a single day without calling due to work or any other thing, she will be so tensed, as in what happened to me. Mothers are so hyper at times, but we wouldn't know, unless we become mothers ourselves..she also told my Dad to be my friend, must say we r a great friendly family..Aww i so miss both of them..Anyways coming back to Mom..I unfortunately cant call her on mother's day to wish her as she will be in Nepal and i dnt think her network covers that part of the world...Sad..but i will meet on 12 th may..after some 2 yrs.. 

After Marriage, i got another Amma as i call my mom-in law, she is exactly the same as my mom. I couldn't have asked for more in my life..She treats me as a friend and i also tell her everything..She has become very close to me..in this 3 yrs of marriage. She is the best mom-in-law i could have ever asked for..i think i should thank my parents for selecting such a great family for me.. Will celebrate Mothers day when i am there with both my Maa..

Love you Maa and Amma..Miss you both loads..And Wish you both a very Happy Mother's Day..๐Ÿค—

Edited by sangi1588 - 12 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just love my mum
cant imagine one day with out her 
she is just my life
she is always their 4 me whn i need her 
and i just love u Mummi
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
there are no enough words in the dictionary that can be used to describe who a MOM is and her significance. Mom is the ultimate world of mine for me. Love you so much Mommy...you are the best and the most important reason why my life is what is! Love you always and forever. There is no life without you.โค๏ธ

and happy Mother's Day to all the mothers๐Ÿค—

Everyday is and should be a Mother's day but I think a specified day is really important for millions of sons and daughters who get to meet their moms only on this specific, special day for various reasons.
londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY DEAREST MOMMY IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE U TONS MOMMY!!!!

Edited by londongirl95 - 12 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
happy mothers day

i love u mum

ur da best

thanks 4 da pm
Edited by ARMAANKSGFAN - 12 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Since I am a son of 3 mothers, I have a song for each one of them:

To my first mother, Bharat Maa
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYwjQzOuWXc[/YOUTUBE]

To my Second mother, Bengal
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3cbfqhoZ10[/YOUTUBE]

And to my third mother, who gave birth to me.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anonHtYQFxs[/YOUTUBE]

Happy mother's day to all women.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mayu  ๐Ÿค—...thank u for the beautiful post...really touched my heart...love u...TC ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 12 years ago
nasubzna thumbnail
I am a newer...

Microsoft Office 2007 includes
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Happy mothers day to every mother out there!

Mother is not a relation, its a feeling. I always feel like god is in the disguise of our mothers and are very close to us.. love you mom :') Whenever I feel sad or happy..sitting next to her or in her arms makes me feel really good! She wakes up early in the morning just for me and my father..does all the chores for us and thanklessly does it all by herself. Yes, she is my superwoman
Whenever I'm upset, she always tries to get that smile on my face..how does she do all this? dayumn, mothers are..amazing! She has always supported me in my decisions that is IF they are right and also corrected me when I did something wrong. :$

Man, I feel emotional now. Great post Mayu =)
aish_punk thumbnail
happy mothers day to all the mothers in the world! you all rock! >:D<

ily mom <3

n really sweet post :)