It is not some thing what a mother did after a person
is born. A mother shares her blood and flesh for many
months to give life.

The Hindu Sastras say "Maathru devo bhava" - mother is
an angel or goddess.

Mother is also the first teacher for any child. The
sub-conscious knowledge needed for the rest of life
of a person was taught by his mother. The so called
modern psychology has not recognized it.

One more thing which most of you have not heard of.

Research has shown that babies in their mom's womb can hear sounds from the environment, and it is widely believed that the baby is sensitive to their environment - inside and outside of their mother's womb.

A mother unknowingly sings lullabies while the baby
is still a foetus in the womb.

The Hindu Puranas speak of Abhimanyu and Prahlada
learning while they were still in womb:

"The yet unborn Abhimanyu listens to Arjuna as he reveals to Subhadra a military secret'how to defeat the chakravyuha, the impassable 'circle of defense'. Abhimanyu 'learns' from within the darkness of his mother's womb as his father uncovers the coveted technique of penetrating the 'circle,' by whispering it into Subhadra's ear..."

It was a faith that he inherited, not from his genes, but from the time he was in the womb of his mother. By a fortuitous circumstance as a child in the womb he was listening to the stories of great devotees recited by Sage Narada to his pregnant mother, but actually directed at the unborn child!
Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 12 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
❤️Happy Mother's day,Love you Mama❤️

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Mother's Day to ALL !!!

Mayu dear.🤗..very nice post...me tooo made a similar post:😛

Do take a look ...v both quoted the same poem on Mother's Day...Indeed MOMS r the most SPECIAL GIFT God Ever Made...

Also dedicate this song for ALL MOMS everywhere...😊

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=-YRa6t7lb0I[/YOUTUBE]
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love u Mom!!!!

Missing u...

@Mayu...thanks for making the post,love u🤗

harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No gift to your MOTHER can ever equal her gift to you...😃  LUV U MOM...🤗te Edited by harshita_sahni - 12 years ago
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Happy mothers day.

Actually we do not need a day to tell us the importance of a mother or being a mother since
she is always there for us in joy and in sorrow

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's An even  special day  For Me  as  also  This Sunday  it's Also My mom's Birthday  .. So I  wanna say  THANKS  AMMACHI Meri  har khwaish poore  Karne k lie .. You  r my World Ammachi  I Love U   MAA🤗
@ Mayu  tere se baat karvungi meri Amachi ( thats  wht I  call her😆)Se
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers out there!!!

And a very very special happy mothers day to the one real superwoman - My Mom!!!

You've been my greatest support ever.. N I love you more than anyone else..
I will not even attempt to say thank you for all that you've done for me because it could never measure up..

More than a mom, you are my best friend and whatever Di and I are today are all because of you..

I admire you for your heart that knows only to love, for your strength thats seen us through our darkest times and a zillion other things that I cannot even put in words..

Love you Mom.. Hope to keep you happy always.. I know I haven't been the best daughter and have given you more than my fair share of trouble but now all I want to do ever in life is to keep you happy and make you proud..

Dunno what else to say.. but I LOVE YOU and you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope someday I can be like you though I know its impossible coz there is only one you...

Lots of love

Neetu
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post 

For all loving mothers 

QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
⭐️❤️ There are hundreds of thousands of billions of words that I could write to express how much love I have for my Ma.. but I am simply content by saying that "FOR ME THE ONLY THING THAT I CALL A GIFT FROM GOD AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN MY LIFE WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY MA😍"... If you want to know what's beauty and what's selfless love..just look at your Ma's routine and that would be the biggest example for your whole life.. I donot need a Mother's Day to thankyou enough for giving me this life...LOVE YOU MA!! I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU EVER... muuuaah... God Bless you ❤️⭐️ Edited by QueenbeePallavi - 12 years ago