*|Happy Mothers Day|*My Fortune, My Mother

Posted: 12 years ago
My Fortune, My Mother

*|Happy Mothers Day|*

A Mother Understands What A Child Does Not Say. 

Mother; Aai; Amma; Or Ma; call her by any name you feel like but she is the same woman; who gave birth to us; with whom we are connected in a secure; indefinable bond! Even before we were born we attached to the world through her! We were taken care of by her; even today and till death do us apart.

To imagine a life without our mothers is just impossible; a day never goes when we don't need her; for the silliest ever thing like sharing a joke when no one is around to take the most important decision of our lives; we need our Mom! That's so true; for us our world revolves around our mother; though we will get married and be happily settled in our life; but when we have to share news; it's always our Mom!

Mothers are everything for us when we are small...our lives revolve around her. For everything that we need we call mother. To protect us from all perceivable dangers we want her around us. To take us out we hold her arms. To kiss away our wounds we run to her. And for a warm hug and love we look for her. She is the focal point of our lives, the greatest human being in the world or should we say divinity on earth. On the special occasion of Mothers Day pay tribute to your mother - the greatest blessing of God on you.

There is simply no way we can ever really thank mother for all she has done for us. She is the one who will be awake all night when we are sick. Praying to God to make us well and be ever ready to bear the pain that we may be experiencing. She is the one to wake up early in the morning to make the nicest tiffin and endure all our tantrums. Mothers are the ones who would forever complain that we are not eating enough or not eating right. They would cook all sorts of things so that we be strong and healthy. Mothers infact, worry more for our examinations than we must. They would take pains to complete our school projects leaving all other works behind while we play around with friends or just while away time watching movies. 

Mothers are the one on whom we put all the blame for our failures. We would not hesitate once to point her single faux pas though she would not miss even a slightest opportunity to praise us. Isn't it tough to imagine how she must have borne our temper tantrums when we were teenagers. And how hard we must have made her life by behaving so rude and difficult. And yet she was so astonishingly cool. It it easy for the kids to be so demanding from parents, specially mothers as we take her affection and care so much for granted. Most often to the extent of selfishness. Mothers Day is the right time to apologise for all the troubles that we gave to our moms, without even realising at most times how troublesome we must have been to her.

A Mother loves right from the start.
She holds her baby close to her heart.
The bond that grows will never falter.
Her love is so strong it will never alter.
A Mother gives never ending Love.
She never feels that she has given enough.
For you she will always do her best.
Constantly working, there's no time to rest.
A Mother is there when things go wrong.
A hug and a kiss to help us along.
Always there when we need her near.
Gently wipes our eyes when we shed a tear.
So on this day shower your Mother with Love.
Gifts and presents are nice but that is not enough.
Give your Mother a day to have some peace of mind.
Be gentle, be good, be helpful, be kind.
Happy Mothers Day.

Message for my Mom!
I love you Maa and thanks for being always their for me!
My day begins with your constant rantings to wake me up early for college; and I fuss about it; but when she doesn't wake me up I am late for college; thats so sad:)

She takes pains to get up early in the morning to make breakfast as well as my tiffin; so just that I dont have to eat unhygienic food near my college; so that I eat fresh and healthy food:)

These are just a few examples about How supportive and caring my mom is; how she has been a force; and showers that unconditional love on me! The way she pampers me; My sister is so jealous!

All I have to you Mom is that You are the one for whom I do everything; for whom I come home daily;  I promise Maa that I will pass my degree with great grades!

I know you arent going to read this but; Still Big Hugs!

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
Quotes About Mothers!

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.

Motherhood is priced; Of God, at price no man may dare/To lessen or misunderstand.

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.

An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.
happy mother's day my dear  sweet mama...i hope to keep u happy  always...i just wish to give u all the happiness  i can in the world. to the world's best mom.
Edited by mansi95 - 12 years ago
A mother understands what a child does not say

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life.

I don't have anything in my life special except my mom.She is everything to me.Love her always.There's nothing like my mom's hug.
Love her so much can't express in words that's all I can say 😊
Edited by ARians_rock - 12 years ago
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY πŸ˜Š

Mother's Day - one of the most special occasions in the life of a person. On this day, he/she pampers his/her mother and lets her known how important she is and how much is she appreciated by him/her. 

THIS IS FOR U MOM  πŸ˜Š

My Mother is my first friend with whom i share my joy, worries, success, failures... I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helped me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. She pampered me from my birth till today.. even today am a baby to her... am really proud of you MOM... 

MOM I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH... πŸ˜Š

Edited by ahsima - 12 years ago
Mother's Day is one of the most special occasions in the life of a person. A special day to celebrate mom,who cares for us in the best possible manner each day.

Tons and Tons of love to my MAA on this occassion of Mother's day...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—For me...everyday is a mother's day.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Love my MAA to death!
one day i can do it well , belive me !

microsoft office 2010
microsoft Office 2010 Technical
microsoft Office 2010 Editions
Happy Mother's Day...LOVE YOU MAAπŸ€—
Happy Mothers day..
love you Ma!!!..i just hope she hadnt had to go to mumbai on mothers dayπŸ˜”