Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

which one is correct trailers/show in the serial?

Poll Question: which one is correct trailers/show in the serial?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [36.36%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [63.64%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

poo_supi Goldie
poo_supi
poo_supi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

According to the serial Navya, they showed in their first promotion that

1. Navya is a bold, naughty, talkative and loves dancing.

2. while Anant was shown as shy, bookworm, and head over heel with Navya

but in the serial shows opposite.

1. Navya as a shy, bookworm and head over heels with Anant.Nothing shown about dancing

2. While Anant is shown as bold and naughty..Nothing shown that he joined the ncc

What do you think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t930.-anya-luver-..Juhi.

ishanthi2005 Senior Member
ishanthi2005
ishanthi2005

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Hey yeah. i was also thinking that. As in promos they show dat Anant is fida on Navya Isnt it? Stern SmileDay Dreaming
Bu now its Navya Fida on Anant

Edited by ishanthi2005 - 06 May 2011 at 1:24am
harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
first promo was bekabuu promo...they both r fida on eachother...especially navya fida on anant more according to the first promo...

agree with poo_supi that promo is totally opposite from what is happening in navya...
.-anya-luver-. Groupbie
.-anya-luver-.
.-anya-luver-.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Nice observation!! I totally agree...Approve
summers Groupbie
summers
summers

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
U got the point
I was too talking abt hte same thing
I agree with u totally
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
thoda changes r made...!! Navya lyked Anant in da promos nd olso in da show...
Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
well my analysis goes as follows... i dun think they have deviated much from what they showed in the trailer...
1) Navya aint shown as bold or naughty but very relaxed and chilled out and fun loving but that's with ritz n appy ((her childhood frnds)... even in the episodes, she is very free with ritz n appy
2) Well anant was not exactly shy, but bemused (can be judged from his smile in the trailer when he gets ink marks on his white shirt)... as for the bookworm part, both have been shown with their books at some time or the other... and navya has not been projected as a bookworm... just that she takes studies more seriously compared to anant...
3) About being Fida, if we notice carefully, right from the beginning of the trailer, we can see Navya is more fida on anant (when anant lifts up the book which falls from navya's hand n also when navya's dupatta is over anant's face, navya is all shy)... and then there is the part where anant looks at navya dancing n gets lost... well this shows even anant is fida on navya... so both fida on each other)... and even in the show, navya is a silent admirer but anant's actions speak out that he is totally fida on navya... so again both fida on each other...

Sorry to differ but this is my take on the show and the trailer... :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index