Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What should Pia do?? star one article (Page 13)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
abhi phir se decide kr lete h rumi
don't worry...

me in Abhay's team, Archi obviosly in Sid's

tell abt urs??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by rumi005

Yeh team kab bane??Mujhe toh kuch bhi nahi pata..Cry
ROFLtumhe patha hey archi used to like abhay and defend him ...now she is all for sid ..ditched abhay for ever WinkLOLLOL
Tho hum sid ko lagayege ..let see archi kitna defend karthe hey ROFL
 I am nt alone ab toh Indigoblues bhi mere saath haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

I want sid to be single so let pia be with abhay onlyLOLLOLLOLLOLWink

Wahi toh mai soch rahi thi ki daal mein jaroor kuch kaala hai...LOL

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanvismile

piya is just goin to react like a normal girl ,abhay had no right to erase her memory although he did to protect her ,what i m saying she is goin to react normaly ,becoz it will look odd that she l will smile at abhay knowing he bited her,with time she l come to know with truth ,go with the flow dont drag it ,dont know they r asking i dont think it is for the story line but to create hype for maha episode.

They r asking cause this public opinions are forwarded for the creatives as to wht public wants depending on which future tracks are decidedSmileSmile

i dont think so ...opinion ...no way ekta never does it for sure .ekta infact said that she doesnt make her her tracks according to forum public now she has another track ready then fine otherwise she l go by whats decided ,otherwise she would taken opinion long back and secondly i find it foolish i mean fights ,twists make the story  the intersting (if they r not draged),that much only the lovers come close ,they cant stay always together  like happy couple espesialy in serials.
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

good that u r in Sid's team kyonki abhi hum Sid ki lagane wale hai ROFL...bacha sako to bacha lo usey ROFLEvil Smile muhahahaha...
and even if u want to come back one day, u cant come in Abhay's team now ROFL...u r fired ROFL

I am not coming back rupa I will defend sid for centuriesLOL

keep up d spirit nhi to sab Abhay ki side honge & no1 willb on other side to mza nhi aayega ROFLROFL
I want sid to be single so let pia be with abhay onlyLOLLOLLOLLOLWink
Are sid tho panchi ke sath ...yeh archi kaun hey ShockedShocked SIDCHI ke beech mene ROFL
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

abhi phir se decide kr lete h rumi
don't worry...

me in Abhay's team, Archi obviosly in Sid's

tell abt urs??

Oh..mai toh team Abhay mei hi hoon..

par is there any chance to be in both team?

kaushiki9

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

piya is just goin to react like a normal girl ,abhay had no right to erase her memory although he did to protect her ,what i m saying she is goin to react normaly ,becoz it will look odd that she l will smile at abhay knowing he bited her,with time she l come to know with truth ,go with the flow dont drag it ,dont know they r asking i dont think it is for the story line but to create hype for maha episode.

They r asking cause this public opinions are forwarded for the creatives as to wht public wants depending on which future tracks are decidedSmileSmile

i dont think so ...opinion ...no way ekta never does it for sure .ekta infact said that she doesnt make her her tracks according to forum public now she has another track ready then fine otherwise she l go by whats decided ,otherwise she would taken opinion long back and secondly i find it foolish i mean fights ,twists make the story  the intersting (if they r not draged),that much only the lovers come close ,they cant stay always together  like happy couple espesialy in serials.
 Well its ur opinion but these public opinions do matterSmileSmile

-Rumi-

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

vo viewers  auntis the tanvi, they r bound 2 c whatever comes on tv to pass d time
PKYEK is youth based show , & youth can change dere priorities in 1 sec to haamra dhyaan Ekta ko rakhna hi padega Wink

-Rumi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index