Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maybe Abhay-Piya should break up. (Page 7)

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Pocz..God..Here you go make feel DizzyWacko..with your breath taking writing as ever..!! but tonight I am going to write something other than praising you..HugLOLLOL..!! 

You know POCZ..please dont laugh at me but I feel exactly the same ..everyday..when you write..each & everyword..and today is nothing different and the only problem is that I am not a good writer POCZ..adn that is why ..maybe I do sound a little childish or immature to some..and I have no complainst actually..because..You shoudl really know how to weave words & you have put across my feelinsg tonight of ABHIYA relation so beautifully & you have helped me release that frustration..what I had inside..because I am sohapy that you put it across for everyone to read..!! ABHAY & PIYA..need to really think about their relation..and YES THEY NEED TO KNOW..each other..Adn Pocz..I seriously feel that this week the story si moving all over but in the bargain..I feel there is a discontinuity to ABHIAY love story..I mean ..please dont mistake me..I dont mean any coochi co scenes at all..which I am crazy about ofcourse..LOLEmbarrassed..But I am talking about ..the intensity in their relation ship has taken a back seat..they are not at ll spending quality time together as ABhay put across that day..though it was for his own reasons of protecting Piya..I mean I seriously feel let down & feel like..this MAHA EPISODE..BUILD UP..IS GETTING DAMPENED BECAUSE OF THAT..what do you have to say..I hope you have got what I am I really dont know how to express it to you..seriously..And I actually ask all my please answer & explain to me whether I am feeling right or wrong..

And sorry friends I have no post today as I dint have anything to write  ON ABHIYA..but you POCA..quenched my thirst..of ABHIYA maddness...Thank you so so so much...God bless you & love you..!!

don;t worry Hema..i felt the same...that Abhiya relationship, the way two people spend time together, understand each other, n each odr's problems, happiness, n all which should be there in a relation,is mising...its like they r together jus for d sake of being together, n just for d sake of living a fantasy...n living it like a aimless path.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Oh Chau darling thank you confirmed my belief that we are CONNECTED SOULS when it comes to ABHAY & PIYA..and VISU..LOL

arpitnavi Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Different engineering????
tantrums.. Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

well i know m out-of-head whn m saying this but yes abhay and piya shd go for a holiday only to realise that they shd have believd each other , given time to let other speak,  trust other's actions, shd have communicated ...answered each others questions...though i knows it abhay who will have to answer but piya is also responsible for wht questions she asks and how...i hope  that this separation brings their brains back to to their head...i hope so really!!

poco again a well meaningful explaination ...on truth which we don't  want to see ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
ya i also think hope aysa na hoon!Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index