Maybe Abhay-Piya should break up.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey there,

We'll talk about today's episode later and that too in 3-4 lines as whatever was pivotal happened in the last scene only. Rest was just errm, errr, huh?

You know , somehow after seeing the Saturday special episode's promo and looking back at the graph and journey of Abhay-Piya love story, I somehow got reminded of a scene from a Balaji soap . It was called  'Kaisa Ye Pyaar Hai' . You know, there was a point in that show when Angad , the hero makes a mistake but he is accused of much more. He was not guilty of what he was blamed for. His wife Kripa got wavered by hearsay and her trust in him shook . He couldn't tell her what exactly had happened because he was scared that she will not understand the situation. Kripa stood up against him and he suffered a lot of hurt and humiliation. He begged her to trust him but Kripa couldn't belie what was in front of her eyes. And well, truth ultimately won and Angad was proved innocent. Kripa was relieved and she went running into his arms. But Angad did not open his arms to her. He seemed to have lost all faith in everything that Kripa had brought in his life ' all light went out of him. He wasn't angry with her . He was just tired of the tragedies that love had brought to his life. He told her that he had nothing left in him to hope. What did this love give me? Heartbreak, agony , failure , nothingness. He loved her so much that there was nothing left in him to even love himself. This continual test of love , faith and loyalty. He just didn't have in him to go on. Kripa, guilty and broken on having lost her husband to his old self  walked out so that he could live in peace. Angad , on the other hand went back to the dark life that she had pulled him out of.

Why am I giving this example? Because sometimes, infact , most of the times, loving is not enough. No matter how epic, true and deep your love is , it is altogether different engineering to make an unbreakable relationship out of it.

Someone who doesn't feel the depth and unhinging connection of Abhay-Piya is going to look at a month's episodes and the new promo  and this is what they will tell you. Think about it.

What did Piya's love give Abhay? Ripping open of old wounds and even getting a mockery made out of his lost love. Going against his parents and threatening the existence of his whole clan. Almost meeting his own death in a bid to save her. Getting misunderstood , arrested , humiliated by all and sundry.  Giving in to his weaknesses and losing all self control. Constant suffering. Betraying Piya , fooling her , hurting her and ironically for her own sake. Look at what Abhay was and what he has become.

What did Abhay's love give Piya?  Bringing her into the darkness and ruthlessness of the vampire world. Sending her into jaws of death several times. Exposing her to the evil of the likes of Siddharth. Giving her a dream that is next to impossible. Trying to weave a future with a living dead. Filling her with the insecurity that Abhay is here today and will be gone tomorrow. Basically, putting her on the border between the natural and supernatural.

Sounds like a total failure , doesn't it? Maybe Abhay and Piya were much happier before they met . But that is not important . Because no matter how much darkness , how much hopelessness in this love story, Abhay-Piya love each-other . There is nothing else that they know to do.

Then, why am I saying that they should break up? They should break up because they are not together for the right reasons and not with the right understanding.

For a moment , keep Abhay-Piya's feelings aside and look at this relationship. You have Abhay who has the shoulder-shattering baggage of Maithli's memories that continues to loom large on him. Abhay is not one person. That girl still breathes in him somewhere.  Abhay , who  is more of a despotic bodyguard to Piya in his attitude than a calm lover. His life revolves around the savior syndrome , where even his love for Piya comes after his 'I have to protect her' anthem. He loves Piya , hell yes, but does he take her thoughts , her feelings and her independent mind into consideration? Does he ask her before taking decisions for her?  Does he tell her everything that she has every right to know? No. Because his mind is DRIVEN by protecting Piya , not loving her. Yes, he protects her because he loves her but what about the divide that attitude creates in the relationship? Abhay is with Piya but for all the wrong reasons and he still lives behind a wall that Piya cannot penetrate. Abhay sets the rules and conditions in this relationship because it is not a relationship. It's a bodyguard-victim relationship. Love is real enough but it takes a backseat to Abhay , the 'SAVIOUR'.

Now, look at Piya. She really loves Abhay , doesn't she? Infact , at a point of time, a lot of members . have termed Piya's feelings for Abhay as an obsessive compulsive disorder. Great.She  wanted him , she got him . She is dating him and well, she looks happy. But wait a second and think. Piya may 'understand' Abhay but does she 'know' him?  How much does she know of Abhay's darkness and his melancholic suffering that has a sadistic pleasure to it? Hardly. Piya has never been able to unlayer Abhay as a human-being and that is the reason he baffles her , confuses her , irritates her and yet continues to fascinate and charm her. If you think about it, Piya has only been able to unravel Abhay's history in a bid to know him but she has been an utter failure in undressing the person behind the history. Abhay told her they cannot be together , she agreed. She went back to her normal life and day dreaming of Abhay . Suddenly, Abhay told her that are together , she hopped around like a pink bunny and went on a kissing spree.No questions. No trying to look beyond Abhay's intense eyes and his declarations of love. So, now , when our chick is in a relationship with the vampire of her dreams, she fails to fathom him. His moods, his decisions , his statements , his different colours give her whiplash. She just fails to understand him . Natural. She may love Abhay with the core of her soul but just how much does she 'get' Abhay? Asking questions , fighting with him , telling him to go take a hike is happening because Piya has listened to Abhay's ' Stay away from me crap' and instead of trying to decipher him , she has spent her time in playing Sherlock Holmes in his life.

This is what I mean when I say that loving is not enough . You have to KNOW the person behind the face , especially his/her darkness so that when they are at their weakest , you know that they need you , not your questions and sermons.

Piya stands up for Abhay's goodness and honest soul. But will she stand up to the demon inside him? Will she try to remove the veils from his drawbacks and his failings or judge him? Will she understand that its not her questions that Abhay needs , its her.

Abhay stands up for Piya's  purity, innocence and protects her with his life. But what will he do if Piya fails him just because he didn't open his mouth and his heart? Will he believe in the love he feels or just wallow in misery and self pity criminalizing himself?  Will he have the courage to face Piya's questions and her possible hatred or will he just make that " Oh, I deserve this" face that I feel like punching most of the time.

If they cannot manage this much, its for the best that Abhay-Piya separate and go their different ways. I want them to be together for the RIGHT reasons not , just a right heart. Infact , these two understand their feelings and brains much better when they are away from each-other. So, I guess Abhay leaving Dehradun is quite cool . He needs sometime away from everyone. Piya can spend time sulking in corners and oscillate between missing and hating Abhay periodically.  They both need to understand hat you cannot spend your life asking questions , hiding secrets and giving explanations. Life is too short and precious for that.

So, if you were to ask me, I do believe that at this point Abhay-Piya should break up . If their love is real enough , all roads will lead back to each-other.

I am sorry if I sound delirious but this is what I think. I can see the brickbats coming , but its just my opinion. 

As for the episode, well, Piya seems to be developing a 'good Samaritan' complex where she wants to make everyone's life a happy garden.  I know her intentions are good but , umm, sometimes you should mind your own freakin' business and make use of your goodness when needed. Arnab, Abhay and Dan were good. Pancchi is  stagnant as a character who is not going to show any growth in this lifetime , it seems. Misha is a star and I lurve watching her. Piya-Misha's hostels scene was stupid and amateurish ' for two sisters who are in deep hurt , it looked like cartoon network to me. Siddharth did not know what he was doing in the episode until the last 15 seconds. Haseena and Chaand made sense like always. And hopefully, Abhay will save Chaand from getting exposed, he is the savior son after all.  

P.S- Errrm'. Has the mirror from Sukirti Khandpal's vanity van./ make up room been removed? I mean , doesn't the girl look at herself before coming for the shot? As it is , she is HIDEOUSLY dressed in this show most of the time ( unless there is a party)  but sometimes she manages to surprise me, still. Like today. Bright red top teamed with a tonic purple skirt. Red and Purple. Even Martians would have sent fashion police her way. I almost coughed on my coke.  Fire the stylist of this show , man. He/She is taking some personal revenge on Ekta Kapoor , it seems. Almost everyone on this show is a disgrace to the word 'CLOTHES'. Priya Wal , Madhura and Kishwer still save the day.

Love and luck always ,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm...I'd prefer Abhay-Pia starting to talk and making an attempt to genuinely understand each other. But I guess a break up is also fine *sigh*
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

pocou have completely stumped me, bowled kar diya😆what an analysis , i am ur biggg fan

i agree that a separation is needed and this time abhay should be honest when he leaves her,
 their relationship till now is not good, piya has been a failure in understanding abhay, and abhay who does know piya very well is deliberately tryng not 2 understand her
they need to introspect, abhay mainly, till he himself does not decide to open his heart 2 piya , there can be no progress
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hmm...I'd prefer Abhay-Pia starting to talk and making an attempt to genuinely understand each other. But I guess a break up is also fine *sigh*

That is the core point , isn't it? If you cannot be transparent to each-other , why be with each-other. Come together for the right reasons where you know that the person holding your hand hides nothing. So, yeah, they need to COMMUNICATE . 
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do not want to see a break up...but I guess it is inevitable😔
pallavi_bs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hey there,

We'll talk about today's episode later and that too in 3-4 lines as whatever was pivotal happened in the last scene only. Rest was just errm, errr, huh?

You know , somehow after seeing the Saturday special episode's promo and looking back at the graph and journey of Abhay-Piya love story, I somehow got reminded of a scene from a Balaji soap . It was called  'Kaisa Ye Pyaar Hai' . You know, there was a point in that show when Angad , the hero makes a mistake but he is accused of much more. He was not guilty of what he was blamed for. His wife Kripa got wavered by hearsay and her trust in him shook . He couldn't tell her what exactly had happened because he was scared that she will not understand the situation. Kripa stood up against him and he suffered a lot of hurt and humiliation. He begged her to trust him but Kripa couldn't belie what was in front of her eyes. And well, truth ultimately won and Angad was proved innocent. Kripa was relieved and she went running into his arms. But Angad did not open his arms to her. He seemed to have lost all faith in everything that Kripa had brought in his life ' all light went out of him. He wasn't angry with her . He was just tired of the tragedies that love had brought to his life. He told her that he had nothing left in him to hope. What did this love give me? Heartbreak, agony , failure , nothingness. He loved her so much that there was nothing left in him to even love himself. This continual test of love , faith and loyalty. He just didn't have in him to go on. Kripa, guilty and broken on having lost her husband to his old self  walked out so that he could live in peace. Angad , on the other hand went back to the dark life that she had pulled him out of.

Why am I giving this example? Because sometimes, infact , most of the times, loving is not enough. No matter how epic, true and deep your love is , it is altogether different engineering to make an unbreakable relationship out of it.

Someone who doesn't feel the depth and unhinging connection of Abhay-Piya is going to look at a month's episodes and the new promo  and this is what they will tell you. Think about it.

What did Piya's love give Abhay? Ripping open of old wounds and even getting a mockery made out of his lost love. Going against his parents and threatening the existence of his whole clan. Almost meeting his own death in a bid to save her. Getting misunderstood , arrested , humiliated by all and sundry.  Giving in to his weaknesses and losing all self control. Constant suffering. Betraying Piya , fooling her , hurting her and ironically for her own sake. Look at what Abhay was and what he has become.

What did Abhay's love give Piya?  Bringing her into the darkness and ruthlessness of the vampire world. Sending her into jaws of death several times. Exposing her to the evil of the likes of Siddharth. Giving her a dream that is next to impossible. Trying to weave a future with a living dead. Filling her with the insecurity that Abhay is here today and will be gone tomorrow. Basically, putting her on the border between the natural and supernatural.

Sounds like a total failure , doesn't it? Maybe Abhay and Piya were much happier before they met . But that is not important . Because no matter how much darkness , how much hopelessness in this love story, Abhay-Piya love each-other . There is nothing else that they know to do.

Then, why am I saying that they should break up? They should break up because they are not together for the right reasons and not with the right understanding.

For a moment , keep Abhay-Piya's feelings aside and look at this relationship. You have Abhay who has the shoulder-shattering baggage of Maithli's memories that continues to loom large on him. Abhay is not one person. That girl still breathes in him somewhere.  Abhay , who  is more of a despotic bodyguard to Piya in his attitude than a calm lover. His life revolves around the savior syndrome , where even his love for Piya comes after his 'I have to protect her' anthem. He loves Piya , hell yes, but does he take her thoughts , her feelings and her independent mind into consideration? Does he ask her before taking decisions for her?  Does he tell her everything that she has every right to know? No. Because his mind is DRIVEN by protecting Piya , not loving her. Yes, he protects her because he loves her but what about the divide that attitude creates in the relationship? Abhay is with Piya but for all the wrong reasons and he still lives behind a wall that Piya cannot penetrate. Abhay sets the rules and conditions in this relationship because it is not a relationship. It's a bodyguard-victim relationship. Love is real enough but it takes a backseat to Abhay , the 'SAVIOUR'.

Now, look at Piya. She really loves Abhay , doesn't she? Infact , at a point of time, a lot of members . have termed Piya's feelings for Abhay as an obsessive compulsive disorder. Great.She  wanted him , she got him . She is dating him and well, she looks happy. But wait a second and think. Piya may 'understand' Abhay but does she 'know' him?  How much does she know of Abhay's darkness and his melancholic suffering that has a sadistic pleasure to it? Hardly. Piya has never been able to unlayer Abhay as a human-being and that is the reason he baffles her , confuses her , irritates her and yet continues to fascinate and charm her. If you think about it, Piya has only been able to unravel Abhay's history in a bid to know him but she has been an utter failure in undressing the person behind the history. Abhay told her they cannot be together , she agreed. She went back to her normal life and day dreaming of Abhay . Suddenly, Abhay told her that are together , she hopped around like a pink bunny and went on a kissing spree.No questions. No trying to look beyond Abhay's intense eyes and his declarations of love. So, now , when our chick is in a relationship with the vampire of her dreams, she fails to fathom him. His moods, his decisions , his statements , his different colours give her whiplash. She just fails to understand him . Natural. She may love Abhay with the core of her soul but just how much does she 'get' Abhay? Asking questions , fighting with him , telling him to go take a hike is happening because Piya has listened to Abhay's ' Stay away from me crap' and instead of trying to decipher him , she has spent her time in playing Sherlock Holmes in his life.

This is what I mean when I say that loving is not enough . You have to KNOW the person behind the face , especially his/her darkness so that when they are at their weakest , you know that they need you , not your questions and sermons.

Piya stands up for Abhay's goodness and honest soul. But will she stand up to the demon inside him? Will she try to remove the veils from his drawbacks and his failings or judge him? Will she understand that its not her questions that Abhay needs , its her.

Abhay stands up for Piya's  purity, innocence and protects her with his life. But what will he do if Piya fails him just because he didn't open his mouth and his heart? Will he believe in the love he feels or just wallow in misery and self pity criminalizing himself?  Will he have the courage to face Piya's questions and her possible hatred or will he just make that " Oh, I deserve this" face that I feel like punching most of the time.

If they cannot manage this much, its for the best that Abhay-Piya separate and go their different ways. I want them to be together for the RIGHT reasons not , just a right heart. Infact , these two understand their feelings and brains much better when they are away from each-other. So, I guess Abhay leaving Dehradun is quite cool . He needs sometime away from everyone. Piya can spend time sulking in corners and oscillate between missing and hating Abhay periodically.  They both need to understand hat you cannot spend your life asking questions , hiding secrets and giving explanations. Life is too short and precious for that.

So, if you were to ask me, I do believe that at this point Abhay-Piya should break up . If their love is real enough , all roads will lead back to each-other.

I am sorry if I sound delirious but this is what I think. I can see the brickbats coming , but its just my opinion. 

As for the episode, well, Piya seems to be developing a 'good Samaritan' complex where she wants to make everyone's life a happy garden.  I know her intentions are good but , umm, sometimes you should mind your own freakin' business and make use of your goodness when needed. Arnab, Abhay and Dan were good. Pancchi is  stagnant as a character who is not going to show any growth in this lifetime , it seems. Misha is a star and I lurve watching her. Piya-Misha's hostels scene was stupid and amateurish ' for two sisters who are in deep hurt , it looked like cartoon network to me. Siddharth did not know what he was doing in the episode until the last 15 seconds. Haseena and Chaand made sense like always. And hopefully, Abhay will save Chaand from getting exposed, he is the savior son after all.  

P.S- Errrm'. Has the mirror from Sukirti Khandpal's vanity van./ make up room been removed? I mean , doesn't the girl look at herself before coming for the shot? As it is , she is HIDEOUSLY dressed in this show most of the time ( unless there is a party)  but sometimes she manages to surprise me, stiill. Like today. Bright red top teamed with a tonic purple skirt. Red and Purple. Even Martians would have sent fashion police her way. I almost coughed on my coke.  Fire the stylist of this show , man. He/She is taking some personal revenge on Ekta Kapoor , it seems. Almost everyone on this show is a disgrace to the word 'CLOTHES'. Priya Wal , Madhura and Kishwer still save the day.

Love and luck always ,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

ii fully agree with you there is nothing left to say as you said everything i think you are right they should bealup for good and bad reasons mainly for themselves
and should become one for only there so called not shown eternal true matured love

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

pocou have completely stumped me, bowled kar diya😆what an analysis , i am ur biggg fan

i agree that a separation is needed and this time abhay should be honest when he leaves her,
 their relationship till now is not good, piya has been a failure in understanding abhay, and abhay who does know piya very well is deliberately tryng not 2 understand her
they need to introspect, abhay mainly, till he himself does not decide to open his heart 2 piya , there can be no progress

Thank you, sweetie. You nailed it. Abhay need to open his mouth and his heart . Piya needs to open herself to all that Abhay brings along. Abhay-Piyav truly love each-other but they need to rise above themselves to be together. Especially rise above their fears and insecurities. 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poco do u know why I hate all ekta's shows? Not all but most. Because there is a break up in every show. In each show heroine misunderstand hero and breaks up with him. Ok, u may be fine with this. But I am not. So if there is no diff. of this show with ekta's others show Then I think I shouldn't watch it. No it's not ur fault nor ekta's. She is always like that. In fact it's my fault that I expected too much from this show. I am very emotional person unlike u who thinks logically. So if abhiya breaks up I think I should also need a break from the show. Already my day was too bad today and now I am feeling like crying. May be Abhay is only saviour of Piya. But I found a deep love in his eyes when he said Piya is his life and he is nothing without Piya and somehow I feel this relationship isn't fake anymore. But I dont know cvs. They can still show that abhay was doing all of that just to save Piya. So I think I seriously need a break. Few days earlier I made a post that we dont want abhiya breakup. But I think that post was useless. May be I need a break from this forum too.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: savi-tan

Do not want to see a break up...but I guess it is inevitable😔

It is not that a break up is inevitable. It is not. If Abhay opens his mouth and has little faith in himself , he can even fight Piya to keep Piya with him. But we know Abhay, don't we? He fights everyone's problems, but when it comes to his own problems, he just weeps quietly in a corner? *head desk* 
res

ok seriously gurl how do u manage to put things so beautifully?...did i tell u that ur thoughts r most of the time similar to mine? 😆 though i cant express it in words as brilliantly as u do 🤣
umm...i used to watch KYPH but after reading ur story i wonder did i ever watch this show? 🤣...i mean i totally forgot the story, Angad-Kripa were married? LOL...i started hating that show after Kripa got married with that other guy all i rmbr 😆...crap Ekta show as it  turned out in the end 🤢
ok back to PKYEK...
first wanna ask u a question: r u a Twilight fan?...because the bond Edward-Bella shared was beyond compare...they used to talk every single thing out...lol Edward used to go to her bedroom at night and they both talked 🤣
but here...i 100% agree...Abhay shud leave...i want him to leave too (infact i wrote a story on how he will leave if u read it 😛)...he is doing no good to himself / Piya...all he thinks 24*7 is "how to protect Piya from Siddharth"...his confession was unreal, his love maybe real but like u said...ok i m quoting ur lines since i cant write as expressive as u do 😛:

Asking questions , fighting with him , telling him to go take a hike is happening because Piya has listened to Abhay's ' Stay away from me crap' and instead of trying to decipher him , she has spent her time in playing Sherlock Holmes in his life.
>> is it bcoz its a hindi serial that they fail to show the feelings deep?😕...i thought this show is unique for the factor of Piya's Unconditional and Irrevocable love for Abhay...it seemed like that when Piya used to dream on Abhay and that jealousy feeling even though she thought Abhay was father of Maya's child and even though he gave her hard attitude...they were showing some divine connection b/w them which now seem to b lost...no wonder if she suspects Abhay too

But what will he do if Piya fails him just because he didn't open his mouth and his heart? Will he believe in the love he feels or just wallow in misery and self pity criminalizing himself?  Will he have the courage to face Piya's questions and her possible hatred or will he just make that " Oh, I deserve this" face that I feel like punching most of the time.
>>thats again EXACTLY my thought...Bingo!...just like he said himself...he wont b able to face her or her hatred and guilty conscious as he is...omg this character is such a mystery , thats why my fav one too lol

So, I guess Abhay leaving Dehradun is quite cool . He needs sometime away from everyone. Piya can spend time sulking in corners and oscillate between missing and hating Abhay periodically.  They both need to understand hat you cannot spend your life asking questions , hiding secrets and giving explanations. Life is too short and precious for that.
>>👍🏼...btw Abhay wont leave till Sid is around so i guess Sid will leave too after superiors order 😊

Piya-Misha's hostels scene was stupid and amateurish – for two sisters who are in deep hurt , it looked like cartoon network to me. Siddharth did not know what he was doing in the episode until the last 15 seconds. Haseena and Chaand made sense like always. And hopefully, Abhay will save Chaand from getting exposed, he is the savior son after all. 
>> i bet, i thought i m the only one who found that Piya-Misha hostel scene stupid 😆...and Sid was the addition to that stupidity 🤣
Abhay, Danish, Arnab team against Sid - AWESOME 🤣...ab Abhay kis-kis ko bachaega 🤣...Sid ka bas chale to wo sab ko kha jaye like he says 🤣...go for it Sid *wink*

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago