Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 71)

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Well sujju i missed some episodes in between when sarja had got arrested so i did not know that his father had seen niru.. i did see the scene where susila meet niru in the temple.. i think its a blopper.. maybe susila is too sad to think straight and remember anything... About sarja going somewhere i dont think he has gone to get anything.. sarja even in normal course used to always be out of the house (hence his bed was out of the house as well).. maybe he has gone to get some peace of mind and check on his friends for an update.. i think its mostly that he wants niru to get the space required..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
about Sushila remembering Niru that incident was too small... However I am surprised on Maruti's reaction as he met Niru twice and that too as big incident...

bfunofbb123sujji0609

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
poor sarja one more slap was awaiting himOuch but i beleive that slap will haunt niru once she knows the truth how much sarjaa went through 4 her! 

ohh i felt sorry 4 sarjaa when susheela was taunting him he kept his head down but visibly disturbed! and i love the fact that he was protective of niru when he said' mai whatever u have 2 say say it to me awww so sweet of himTongue
but  then instantly he became his old self not caring & doing as he pleases!LOL as mauruti rem. niru it is to early he is too hurt to acknowledge anything at the moment but when things come down surely he'll rem. but i doubt susheela will it was small incident and it 'll b un derstable if she doesn't rem. but mauriti i wonder what he will say? love sonali looking forward to sonali-niru's convo!
@sujji i am like u so many questions? i hope sarja comes back 2 day the show isSleepy without him! sarja roa u better b back to dayLOL okes dears will c u all later on the live update!tcHug

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 May 2011 at 4:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Well sujju i missed some episodes in between when sarja had got arrested so i did not know that his father had seen niru.. i did see the scene where susila meet niru in the temple.. i think its a blopper.. maybe susila is too sad to think straight and remember anything... About sarja going somewhere i dont think he has gone to get anything.. sarja even in normal course used to always be out of the house (hence his bed was out of the house as well).. maybe he has gone to get some peace of mind and check on his friends for an update.. i think its mostly that he wants niru to get the space required..

@ bold totally agree with that Nishi... actually i felt that way like he must have gone to get something for Niru was because before leaving he kind off threatened her... and he feels really guilty about it... and we all know Sarja is genuinely a nice guy & since he promised to look after her & the child so i thought he might make amends...

some good act of Sarja has to be there... where he cares for the baby... and Niru jumps to wrong conclusions... after all it happens to be their SR tonight... somewhere i'm expecting a scene of Sarja going out to his adda teary... and talking to Pakya... and  i cannot stop imagining the fact that Sonali would hear everything...

Yes dear Maruti failing to recognise about Niru is a blooper... i could have taken it in a normal way like too many complaints come to Maruti & so he does not remember all of them but here Niru happens to be the girl who sent Sarja behind bars... so how can a father forget that... 

Between i really hope there is a Niru-Sonali scene where Sonali tells Niru about the bros bond... she's the only non-biased family member out there...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10bfunofbb123darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

poor sarja one more slap was awaiting himOuch but i beleive that slap will haunt niru once she knows the truth how much sarjaa went through 4 her! 

ohh i felt sorry 4 sarjaa when susheela was taunting him he kept his head down but visibly disturbed! and i love the fact that he was protective of niru when he said' mai whatever u have 2 say say it to me awww so sweet of himTongue
but  then instantly he became his old self not caring & doing as he pleases!LOL as mauruti rem. niru it is to early he is too hurt to acknowledge anything at the moment but when things come down surely he'll rem. but i doubt susheela will it was small incident and it 'll b un derstable if she doesn't rem. but mauriti i wonder what he will say? love sonali looking forward to sonali-niru's convo!
@sujji i am like u so many questions? i hope sarja comes back 2 day the show isSleepy without him! sarja roa u better b back to dayLOL okes dears will c u all later on the live update!tcHug
@ bold hehehehe i cannot help thinking so many... because i felt they kind of left it half way with Sarja going out angrily...  yes dear... he really brings life to the show... not that i didn't like the last 2 parts... they were good... but somewhere those scenes made me miss Sarja's presence more...

bfunofbb123Juna04

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
sujju, hows study gng on??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

sujju, hows study gng on??
great..Big smile already done with one time revision... now after a while will do again...Tongue got 2 subject exams that day...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
So Darshu diii... how's everyone is at home??? i mean your sis had come na??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index