Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 55)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

bye sumi...
goodnight all ...me too logging off ...tk cr .
ok then see you soon good nite...Smile

me too leaving friends...  take care see you soon good nite...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

sumi , niru will also be on their hit list as they will see her as sarje's wife only ...Ouch ...susheela will again curse him that he used to refuse abt marraige when she used to ask but when he wanted , he did it without taking care of 13th day of chandu's death ...she will tell sonali that look at ur dada..u were asking favour to him na ..see what he has done ...Ouch
@ bold Agree Faizu...  that would make Sonali feel bad for Susheela... but i do feel the truth will come in front of her soon about Niru being the same girl Chandu loved... and that Sarja married her as she's pregnant... but Sarja would ask her to keep it to herself... so it will be between them... so she'll be the only one who would support Niru too when Sarja is out & also Sarja when others will taunt him...

yeah sujji , in the hell of this tension , sarja really needs support from family member and no one is better choice than sonali ...hope it happens the way u said .Thumbs Up

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

sumi , niru will also be on their hit list as they will see her as sarje's wife only ...Ouch ...susheela will again curse him that he used to refuse abt marraige when she used to ask but when he wanted , he did it without taking care of 13th day of chandu's death ...she will tell sonali that look at ur dada..u were asking favour to him na ..see what he has done ...Ouch
@ bold Agree Faizu...  that would make Sonali feel bad for Susheela... but i do feel the truth will come in front of her soon about Niru being the same girl Chandu loved... and that Sarja married her as she's pregnant... but Sarja would ask her to keep it to herself... so it will be between them... so she'll be the only one who would support Niru too when Sarja is out & also Sarja when others will taunt him...

yeah sujji , in the hell of this tension , sarja really needs support from family member and no one is better choice than sonali ...hope it happens the way u said .Thumbs Up
yes Faizu... despite everyone telling that Sarja is responsible for Chandu's death... she continued to trust & love Sarja... but like you said it may even happen that for a moment her love for mother will blind her but i do feel it's soon go off with her coming to know the truth...  or she might not consider that as well as for her losing her Sarja dada would be more painful than accusing him without knowledge... for someone like Alka... a girl like Sonali is needed to support Niru... as Sarja knows to handle Alka but Niru doesn't...

Rosh ... thanks a lot for your wishes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Hello ALL,

@Sujji good luck with your exams dear...

@Usma hope to see you sometime today and tomorrow - so girl make time for me okay...
@Darshu, Faiza, Smiley, Rosh, Sudha, and all our forum friends love you all for being here when u find time...

Ok now with the above Sujji's post-  Yes I agree that Sonali would be the biggest support for both Sarja and Niru and I would also love to see the interactions between the family members as well as the relationship of Sarja and Niru and how it develops with all the complications thru misunderstandings...

My Sarja is looking hotter each day and pls you Sarja-crazy girls please dont direct those daggers at me -  
Day Dreaming  we can only dream 

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Juna diii for your wishes...Hug
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hi Darshu!!!! how r u and am missing all the action as my system was down for 2 days and so am I with fever Ouch
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Hi di, I am here... Ohh so bad, I hope u r alright...
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Hi di, I am here... Ohh so bad, I hope u r alright...

i need to undergo a few tests as the fever is not gowing down. Darshu i am loving PMMKA more now as all the limelite is on Sarja. worried how susheela and maruti will react to the shaadi?Confused

darshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index