Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 49)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Jab tak tu gussa hoke lecture nahi zadegi tab tak LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Yes sujji , but the way creatives are taking the story , i feel tomorrow they will show niru starts puking Wacko and may b all will have a soft  corner fr niru for the sake of unborn , as we know that normally parents accept marriage and their children when they get to know about their grandchildren ..born or unbornErmm...but no ..it wont happen ...if all will go well in a blink of an eye ,how will story move further?LOL ...TRPs kay liye they need long term curses , fightings , tensions n allOuch
hehehehe agree with you... they are going at a very fast speed...LOLLOLchalo atleast ek hafta toh pakka teh drag karenge... it reminds me of your poem... something pyaar, takraar, bezaar...LOLLOL
aur bukhaar bhi thaROFL

Hmmm thoda toh drag karenge yaar...Tongueyes yes , why not ...i really hope the show survives fr long.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by darshana23

ROFL

Sujju, tu gussa ho gayi... Dekh promo dikha diya TV pe... ROFL
hehehehehe Darshu diiiLOLLOL... reallyEmbarrassedShocked... chalo kabhi toh sudhreWink... par kab Kaps ke interview dengeCry... BK ka beauty tips dene ke liye time hai.Angry... par Kaps ka ek chota sa interview nahin de sakte...Broken Heart

yeah they could have shown beauty tips with him as wellWackoLOL ..like how can u grow ur hair faster and 10 merits n demerits of having long hairSilly ...or how can u get rid of ur barber etc etcClownROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sudhalata1sujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hello girls Big smile

why sbs is avoiding kapil...he is popular than BK Unhappy may be kapil is not interested in giving such interviews Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hi smiley ...dnt remind me about sbs ...they are just ...Angry
the day they showed about sarja -niru date , it was clearly visible atthe end that they interviewed him but edited it off ...Angry why would he avoid giving interviews? ..i dnt get a reason ...this is sbs' biased behavior , nthing else!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121darshana23sujji0609

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

hi smiley ...dnt remind me about sbs ...they are just ...Angry
the day they showed about sarja -niru date , it was clearly visible atthe end that they interviewed him but edited it off ...Angry why would he avoid giving interviews? ..i dnt get a reason ...this is sbs' biased behavior , nthing else!

Cool Down! Cool Down! May be there are waiting for a big surprise...You never know, he might just "The Perfect and Complete Interview"! If you know what I mean! LOL Though I know its a lot of expectation but expect karne me kya jata hai! Hai na?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Rosh, u r here... Big surprise??? Humari nasib main kaunse big surprise hote hain yaar??? Haaye meri phuti kismat...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04sujji0609Roshni.

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
rosh you??? i mean you? really you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index