Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 39)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hey usma it was a good epi but all expected things happened in it.  Sarja gets baba from the ashram before Niru reaches the place.

Niru was abt to be run over by truck and Sarja saves her in time and then forces her into a waiting cab with his gang member Sachin I think...

All thru Niru keep talking in her annoying way and Sarja after listening for a while asks her to shut up and do only as he says...

Niru continues to blabber accusations (God I find BK's dialog delivery pathetic)  anyway so she is taken to a place and she keeps asking abt her baba and she notices prep for wedding and asks Sarja what is happening there...

Sarja tells her that he is getting married to her.  She objects and there are exchange of dialogs abt the same issue until she notices her Baba enjoying himself with Sarja's croonies...

Sarja tells her that Baba thinks that he is a friend and that he is given food on her request and that sort of calms Niru into accepting her fate of getting married to Sarja

In the meantime at Bhonsle household all in white are mourning and having some rituals for Chandu...
Sarja is shown talking to God and saying that now what i am doing will make everyone upset but only those things that Sarja wants will happen from now on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

I won't be around for a week as I'm on vacation...tho I hope to catch up with the show on TV.

Yesterday's epi was a little bit of a downer for me,...honestly, I didn't see a difference between the way Albela forced Niru to marry him and Sarje's manner...of course, I'm aware that their intentions were different and miles apart but the manner it was done is debatable.

Catch up with you guys in a week's time!

darshana23sujji0609

lames_yosef Newbie
lames_yosef
lames_yosef

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i like the way sarja does whatever he wants to do love is character Smile

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Hi All,

I won't be around for a week as I'm on vacation...tho I hope to catch up with the show on TV.

Yesterday's epi was a little bit of a downer for me,...honestly, I didn't see a difference between the way Albela forced Niru to marry him and Sarje's manner...of course, I'm aware that their intentions were different and miles apart but the manner it was done is debatable.

Actually Sudha... i feel Sarja did not plan to marry her before...he just planned to keep her safely with Baba somewhere... he warned her not to run away from hospital... but it's when she ran away... he could not take any more chances as her Baba,Niru & the child's life is in danger... 

And dear agree with you that both Albela & Sarja were forceful with her... but as you said clearly their intentions are completely different also Sarja is sacrificing himself again for Chandu...  also the problem is Niru never follows what Sarja is trying to say... she just keeps jumping to wrong conclusions... when Sarja is telling her about his love for Chandu... she should have atleast heeded or should have kept her mouth shut after all how much does she know about their relationship... rather than passing false accusations... plus she happens to be the witness again... gosh everyone can clearly see that Sarja was there to save Chandu... and Albela shot Chandu still she holds Sarja responsible... and dear Sarja is patient with her... but she just doesn't stop taunting & passing rude comments... and knowing Sarja's nature he gets back to being aggressive...

See you soon ... have a happy & a safe journeyBig smile
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lames_yosef

i like the way sarja does whatever he wants to do love is character Smile
Hiii dear... welcome to this AT...Big smile may i know your name please... Tongue

yup we all love Sarja.Day Dreaming... and Kapil is doing total justice to this characterClapStar... we all are proud of him...Big smileHeart
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Hi All,

Sudha, I know may be morally you are talking about both are anyways forcing her to marry. Though intentions are very much different. But then asking her politely to do so; doesnt fit in Sarjaa's character. I would have banged my head on wall if they would have ever shown Sarjaa proposing Niru for marriage and then doing all this.

He knows no matter how much he tries to explain her she wont understand. I was really angry on CVs first to show Niru gets pregnant prior marriage too. But if they would have shown Sarjaa marrying to her without such reason; I would have prefer to slap Sarjaa first.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Yes Darshu diii... totally agree with you there... firstly to know that she's pregnant soon happens to be a biggest blooper... and it's not that Sarja cannot be polite... he's that way when he's with Chandu... but as you said Niru will never understand if he takes politely... so he has to have that arrogance... him feeling bad later clearly said that he was not liking the way he was being forceful & showing all the wrong sides of him to her...

Darshu diii... yesterday Nishi reminded me of my marriage act prediction... do you feel it will happen now... like Sarja would make Niru believe that their marriage will last till Albela is caught & the child is born as he would be able to give the father's name to the child & it will not be called as illegitimate... later he would have planned to play another hate game to make his parents believe that he's not proper for Niru so she can be spared from him... and finally when the day arrives... Niru realises she has fallen for Sarja...

darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
marriage act prediction quite possible sujju

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index