Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 31)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
chalo girls catch u later.. lvng offce now

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sujju, I dont know how he is going handle again
those baseless accusation on him after enterting
into house... I know he will be so much hurt to
do this... But he has to be on his "I dont care"
attitude if he wants to keep Niru in house...

Humara Poor Sarjaa Cry
Wohi na Darshu diii... poor guy he would hear so much againBroken Heart... or is it that no one will tell him anything as they would feel it's useless to tell him... OuchCry i guess their silence will prick him more...Broken Heart awww our hearts are gonna break for sure...Broken HeartBroken Heart    but i really want to see Sarja how he faces all this...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Originally posted by sujji0609

so is it going to be hum-tum aur baba.. Thats a sweet familySmile
hehehe Nishi... i guess it would be hum tum with both families...LOLLOL i have a feeling Sarja would get Niru home after marrying her.Embarrassed... as he's clearly saying his parents won't forgive himOuch... but he's not bothered about their thoughts now...Embarrassed
As it is his parents dont want to see his face on top of that he has got married and brought his wife home... Jhatke pe Jhatka for the bhosle family... it will be cute to see them shar the room cause they have to pretend that they are husband and wife...
@ bold... gosh that would be really funny...

also dear here again i feel Niru will misunderstand himOuch...  what if she tells something like don't have the misconception in mind that now that she's his wife he can have a physical relationship with herWink...  but i would love to see the fitting reply Sarja gives here... LOLEmbarrassed

Nish10

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

chalo girls catch u later.. lvng offce now
awww ok diii... take care see you soon...Smile
Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Arrey sujju dont worry yaar.. hamara sarja is well prepared with answers for Niru... I hope he is his @ his muffat best with niru..

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Arrey sujju dont worry yaar.. hamara sarja is well prepared with answers for Niru... I hope he is his @ his muffat best with niru..

hehehehe yesLOLLOL... knowing SarjaEmbarrassed... he would always makes us go ga ga over his dhaasu replies.Day Dreaming... awww love his attitude ...Heart

As you said that Niru would play games behind Sarja's back to take revengeEmbarrassed... i totally agree with thatTongue... but am jusy wondering what all she would do???Ermm

Nish10

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Even i am wondering what she can do to make sarja's life miserable... Waise dekha jaye toh his life is as it is so miserable that we cant find loopholes to hurt himOuch

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Even i am wondering what she can do to make sarja's life miserable... Waise dekha jaye toh his life is as it is so miserable that we cant find loopholes to hurt himOuch
Exactly Nishi... it really hurts... to see him being misunderstood always... when things start looking up for him... he gets a huge blow which removes the happiness he felt a while back...

I'm really confused how Niru would play games... but i guess she would start something... but somewhere at each point she would be confused over Sarja's attitude... after all it's Sarja's love disguised with hatred...

somewhere both Maruti-Susheela were so blind in seeing & appreciating the goodness in Chandu... that they have shut their eyes in seeing what Sarja was doing... it's wrong of them to expect all their kids to be like Chandu... that's the thing i'm hating the core... every child has their way of being responsible & showering love on their parents...

I'm happy that Sarja doesn't plan to be another Chandu... he plans to do things which look right from his point of view... i'm not saying he's always right in doing that... but then i really don't know i always feel he's right later...  i guess it's because somewhere he behaves exactly like a human would behave in those situations... but by becoming another Chandu... he would sacrifice his own identity... and i would hate that... it's better to accept people as they are rather than expecting them to change for you... and here i do feel Sarja is right in behaving that way...

Edited by sujji0609 - 10 May 2011 at 7:06am

Nish10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index