Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 23)

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
sujju i think sarja has got used to the hating... No one loves him at the moment so he has accepted that...i dont think he is marrying niru to take revenge 9and is unaware that niru is doing this to take revenge).. he is doing this because he knows she needs his support but wont admit it and she understands only zabardasti ki language with him so he is behaving that way... He knows his parents are hurt with him and wont accept him for the moment... so doesnt mind doing his mann marzi... He always did what he wanted anyway..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123usmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I also feel today this thing would remain a misunderstanding only that what Sarja told the doc... maybe after this... he would show sympathy & ask Niru to marry him... Niru would be in a revengeful mode & agree so that she takes revenge for Chandu's death...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10bfunofbb123

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

sujju i think sarja has got used to the hating... No one loves him at the moment so he has accepted that...i dont think he is marrying niru to take revenge 9and is unaware that niru is doing this to take revenge).. he is doing this because he knows she needs his support but wont admit it and she understands only zabardasti ki language with him so he is behaving that way... He knows his parents are hurt with him and wont accept him for the moment... so doesnt mind doing his mann marzi... He always did what he wanted anyway..
Yes dear... agreed...also he has heard so much harsh from his loved ones especially his mom... that it is no longer going to hurt him... but i feel he knows Niru is marrying him for revenge...

this is actually Sarja's way of showing love to Niru... he knows she would never marry him if he asks nicely nor will she ever trust him... by building more hatred in Niru he's making her marry him so that for revenge sake she's saved from humiliation...

Nish10bfunofbb123

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

I also feel today this thing would remain a misunderstanding only that what Sarja told the doc... maybe after this... he would show sympathy & ask Niru to marry him... Niru would be in a revengeful mode & agree so that she takes revenge for Chandu's death...
ya you have a good point may be he will show sympathy because the child is his brothers and this way may be his aayi and baba will get chandu back... i dont know what way niru will take revenge???

bfunofbb123sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

ya you have a good point may be he will show sympathy because the child is his brothers and this way may be his aayi and baba will get chandu back... i dont know what way niru will take revenge???
hmmm...  even am confused about that...Embarrassed

I guess they won't show what Sarja has in his mind behind hating Niru... we will feel that he's angry because Niru is carrying Chandu's child & that's why he plans to abort it but later what if we really stumble upon a surprise that Sarja was actually disguising his love with hatred...

i guess she'll keep humiliating him in some way... maybe here Sarja will fall prey to Susheela's curse... gosh how can a mother curse like that... that was too bad and that too when he was not at fault...

Nish10bfunofbb123

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
The cv's could bring some comic element as well with these two married... i know sarja can pull off funny dialogues and situations very welll. looking forward to some embarrising situationsWink

bfunofbb123sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

The cv's could bring some comic element as well with these two married... i know sarja can pull off funny dialogues and situations very welll. looking forward to some embarrising situationsWink
yes dear.LOLLOL... gosh waiting to see that too also with their constant nok-jhok...Embarrassed
LOL

Nish10bfunofbb123

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Chalo Nishi... have to go for dinner now... see you soon... take care...Hug

Nish10bfunofbb123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index