Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 135)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Yeah sumi u r right ...nagging wife like niru is made fr him onlyWacko and fr that happy ending , they meant this  only as if  wife like niru can make anyone happy  ever Confused...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Originally posted by sujji0609

[

I really love Sarja for so many reasons... and the main reason being he never was involved with any woman that way...  he happens to be a goon... but still he was much much more responsible than others... not only here but also in other parts as well...Bingo sujji !Clap the way he got irritated that manager would have thought abt him that he brought a prostitute instead of taking his wife only ...it shows the purity and decency in goon's character n that's what i loved the most yesterday else there would have been any other goon , he surely wouldnt have taken care of that petty matter if what nasty things manager thinks abt him ...and icing on the cake is kaps is playing the character which completely matches from his ownself (characterwise onlyEmbarrassed nt considering him as goony-poonyLOL )

Exactly dear... yesterday i was really  proud of Sarja character... the other day remember someone was talking ill of Sarja... and was wrongly supporting Niru... i want to ask her what has she got to say now...AngryAngry

Yes dear... Kapil follows his real morals... even when he has to play a certain character... he knows very well... there are some notions his fans have in mind when we think about him... and he tries fulfilling all that...

smoking was again something Sarja character never dared doing... having relationships with prostitutes... was never a part of his character again... and now when a goon can be like that...  who would want to give the respect to Niru...  what she has in her to make us feel bad for her... i don't find any...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Yeah sumi u r right ...nagging wife like niru is made fr him onlyWacko and fr that happy ending , they meant this  only as if  wife like niru can make anyone happy  ever Confused...

exactly thats what i have been trying to say...thank you for saying it

for Sarje it wont be happy, the serial would just end with him always carrying this big rock in his shoulder...thats all..its not a happy ending, at least not for me...

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

exactly thats what i have been trying to say...thank you for saying it

for Sarje it wont be happy, the serial would just end with him always carrying this big rock in his shoulder...thats all..its not a happy ending, at least not for me...
Usma i guess happy ending for Sarja will be his family treating him well... but again who would tell them... when he really needed that no one bothered to do it... and now when Sarja is not bothered... they want to treat him well... but then again sorry for thinking this way... again like Niru... it's them who needs him... more than him...

Edited by sujji0609 - 17 May 2011 at 8:19am

Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
i remember sujji ...those members never gave a thought once about sarja's character rathar jumping on the conclusions without paying heed to  the storyline Wacko
well yes u r right at some extent ...but i cant forget that he use to drinkOuch..i mean i would love to see if they showed that sarja only throws his anger by hitting punching bag or some people to change the taste of mouthLOL...but drinking is the thing which i disliked a lot in his characterOuch

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Sarje simply doesnt care anymore about how he is treated, he accepted that fate about Maruti long ago and chandus death made him accept it from other family members as well, and he certainly doesnt care about what and how Niru feels for him

its no happy ending for sarje...

Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Sarje simply doesnt care anymore about how he is treated, he accepted that fate about Maruti long ago and chandus death made him accept it from other family members as well, and he certainly doesnt care about what and how Niru feels for him

its no happy ending for sarje...

Clap Clap Clap..i second the thought!...and in last epi , if niru says ever that ''humain maaf kardijiye , hum nay aapko ghalat samjha ''Dead should not be happy wordings fr him as well ...as if he would forget all the pain he used to bear n  is suffering !!!Dead
but i would say that only ...our thinking n CVs thinking are 2 diff things so as u said sumi , we will have to accept as it comes by .ConfusedBig smile

usmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

i remember sujji ...those members never gave a thought once about sarja's character rathar jumping on the conclusions without paying heed to  the storyline Wacko
well yes u r right at some extent ...but i cant forget that he use to drinkOuch..i mean i would love to see if they showed that sarja only throws his anger by hitting punching bag or some people to change the taste of mouthLOL...but drinking is the thing which i disliked a lot in his characterOuch
agree dear... that aspect even i didn't like... when they showed him hitting that boxer's bag... i had written then & there that i'm proud of him he didn't get to drinking... but somewhere they wanted to be little real when they think of a goon... so they showed him drinking...

ab sab toh hamare favour mein nahin dikha sakte na... so thoda hera pheri toh expected tha...

Edited by sujji0609 - 17 May 2011 at 8:21am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index