Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 134)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
^ no sujju, one of them can always die and end the show, better then ending with the feelings "and thus Sarje lived his life with such a nagging wife like Niru"...it leaves a bad taste in the mouth...

Sarje-Niru scenes are worth watching because we love sarje...thats just it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

^ no sujju, one of them can always die and end the show, better then ending with the feelings "and thus Sarje lived his life with such a nagging wife like Niru"...it leaves a bad taste in the mouth...

Sarje-Niru scenes are worth watching because we love sarje...thats just it...
Usma... they won't show Sarja dying... the reason being he is needed to support his family as problems are cropping up from all sides...

Niru cannot be again shown dying as she happens to be the main lead... it may have happened that way had the show run longer... they would have brought in another lead opposite Sarja & them taking care of the baby...

I really love Sarja for so many reasons... and the main reason being he never was involved with any woman that way...  he happens to be a goon... but still he was much much more responsible than others... not only here but also in other parts as well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i know they wont show any dying...but just saying that i would have liked it more if it happened that way...thats all

sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Sujji , u were not harsh on that post dear ...ur anlysis was completely perfect !!!

Now i wish if chandu wouldnt have died and then because of that godavari- nanda matter , he would have refused to get married to niru after sharing that intimacy ...then i would have seen the real face of that niru's character ...whether she would b able to accept his excuse or she would have cursed him more badly than sarje ?Sillywell , i go with the 2nd option of mine .Stern Smile

sudhalata1sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

i know they wont show any dying...but just saying that i would have liked it more if it happened that way...thats all
Usma... i would have loved what Darshu dii suggested the other day like someone entering in Sarja's life in the end & that he was meant to get love... Big smileBig smile

Vaise bhi dear fortune teller said Niru would gets lots of love from Sarja... and not that she would love him ever... CryCry so Sarja ke fate mein pata nahin kya likha hai...Broken Heart

Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Sarje ki fate mein aiesa nagging wife likha hai aur kya??????

and to be honest, after telling how much she loves chandu and all that, if Niru falls in love all over with Sarje just after something random like Sarje saving her from Al thing, i will feel worse for Sarje as he got a chameleon for a wife...if it was gradual and with respect in everyday life, would have been acceptable, but now...i dont know, i just plain dont like it

Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

[

I really love Sarja for so many reasons... and the main reason being he never was involved with any woman that way...  he happens to be a goon... but still he was much much more responsible than others... not only here but also in other parts as well...Bingo sujji !Clap the way he got irritated that manager would have thought abt him that he brought a prostitute instead of taking his wife only ...it shows the purity and decency in goon's character n that's what i loved the most yesterday else there would have been any other goon , he surely wouldnt have taken care of that petty matter if what nasty things manager thinks abt him ...and icing on the cake is kaps is playing the character which completely matches from his ownself (characterwise onlyEmbarrassed nt considering him as goony-poonyLOL )

usmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Sujji , u were not harsh on that post dear ...ur anlysis was completely perfect !!!

Now i wish if chandu wouldnt have died and then because of that godavari- nanda matter , he would have refused to get married to niru after sharing that intimacy ...then i would have seen the real face of that niru's character ...whether she would b able to accept his excuse or she would have cursed him more badly than sarje ?Sillywell , i go with the 2nd option of mine .Stern Smile
Exactly Faizu... she thinks Chandu was ideal... just because she saw the way he was with her... but did she see who was being the protective cover in his life so that he has no problem in his life...

Sarja was right... what does she know about the bro bond... most importantly about his family... and how can she jump to stupid conclusions... when she has never seen anyone from his family... also did Sarja trouble her after the proposal scene??... he went his way... and especially after knowing it was Chandu ... he did not dare to venture into their lives...

all i want to say Niru is Before accusing Sarja... look at yourself first... !!!!!!

Faiza_sam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index